Obama is a citizen

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

Doesn't matter now he'll be out of office in less than a year. Seems like if it was a REAL issue they would of divulged into the matter a little more, sounds like a ploy they used to distract us from what those fat cats on capital hill were REALLY doing.

You're half right. The GOP know that Obama is not a citizen so why aren't they prosecuting the matter? Simple: they have so many skeletons. Anybody that goes on a so-called witch hunt is going to get ran out of town.

The illegitimate Obama presidency shows just how corroded the GOP has become.

Obama is a citizen. That is the real conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that he forged his birth certificate, that he forged his selective service card, that he came to America as a foreign exchange student.

We know that he's effectively been given amnesty by the corrupt politicians, courts and the media who don't dare to challenge the system.

Anybody that believes he is a citizen is going against mountains of evidence. I put the onus on those conspiracy theorists to prove that he is a citizen (not the other way around).

It's just common knowledge at this point that Obama is not a citizen.

Doesn't matter now he'll be out of office in less than a year. Seems like if it was a REAL issue they would of divulged into the matter a little more, sounds like a ploy they used to distract us from what those fat cats on capital hill were REALLY doing.

You're half right. The GOP know that Obama is not a citizen so why aren't they prosecuting the matter? Simple: they have so many skeletons. Anybody that goes on a so-called witch hunt is going to get ran out of town.

The illegitimate Obama presidency shows just how corroded the GOP has become.

Some fine work there Sherlock. What other Black American are you going to pull the citizenship away from ?

:lol:

Some fine work there Sherlock. What other Black American are you going to pull the citizenship away from ?

The Constitution requires the president to be a citizen. I'm not going to apologize for wanting to uphold the Constitution no matter how many childish insults you throw my way.

The Constitution requires the president to be a citizen. I'm not going to apologize for wanting to uphold the Constitution no matter how many childish insults you throw my way.

You go and find the clause that requires any kind of proof of citizenship.

There have been only 2 Presidents of the United States ever asked to show their birth certificate..and only one has ever done it.

The GOP even ran a foreign born citizen for pete's sake.

So..yeah..this is essentially a racist meme.

There have been only 2 Presidents of the United States ever asked to show their birth certificate..and only one has ever done it.

WTF? It's in the f'ing Constitution that the president has to be a citizen. There are legitimate reasons why we don't want non citizens being our president. We fought an f'ing war to not have non citizens be our primary leader. So take that racist junk and shove it up your __________.

yes, if anything democrats think obama can't be corrupt because he's arab-american, that's ridiculous. like race is some sort of immunity. some day there will be a republican president who isn't white, then what will they call criticism ? they will change the game again to suit their alinsky tactics.

nixon was white... guilty as hell. you have to remember, the "president" works for the people. forgery is a crime, let's investigate, not just look the other way because of race, that's not right.

Last edited:

WTF? It's in the f'ing Constitution that the president has to be a citizen. There are legitimate reasons why we don't want non citizens being our president. We fought an f'ing war to not have non citizens be our primary leader. So take that racist junk and shove it up your __________.

Again..nothing in the constitution that requires any form of proof. You can basically say "I'm a citizen" and run.

Again..nothing in the constitution that requires any form of proof. You can basically say "I'm a citizen" and run.

that's how it happened.. we can do better.

that's how it happened.. we can do better.

He's basically saying he doesn't give a sheeot about the Constitution. We've known this about libs for a long time now.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

--The Constitution

Last edited:

I say we fix the another flaw on that raggy paper thy constipation, Rewrite on this issue a followed.
MUST BE OF A "LIVE" BIRTH! We get two thangs accomplished here.
No one can question papers as it’s moving around. Second we get a little pro-life credit for this
from the wrong side of the wright. Must break the plane, everything be plane & simple all-round.
A win, win..so on to the next issue being of a live birth now, would it be an issue to a birther?
Being alive now not good? Not sure about all this birther stuff, does no one care that a birth had happen
at some point in all this? Or that’s now an issue? Wheels

it doesn't say you can't lie about being born in kenya in the constitution...

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.

--The Constitution

Obama is a natural born citizen and thus eligible to be President of the United States.

Next.

it's a dead issue, just keeps going away... for years.

--The Constitution

Yes.

And find the part where the Constitution requires proof of citizenship. You know..like a birth certificate.

Forum List

Back