Obama in a Landslide?

That is if Obama even shows UP to any debates.

:lmao: As if. Obama will be the only one who shows up. Brain dead Romney will be in the parking lot trying to find his butt with both hands.

Keep thinking that as Romey is already UP in polls for his trip abroad...and our allies appear to like him better than they EVER did your Messiah.

YOU are in for one rude awakening.

He's an even bigger laughing stock for his trip abroad. Tell me, is there anyone he didn't insult?

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

I think he's right. If the the GOP wasn't scared shitless, why are they doing everything they can to keep blacks and Hispanics from voting?

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

I think he's right. If the the GOP wasn't scared shitless, why are they doing everything they can to keep blacks and Hispanics from voting?

A question for the ages. It happens every election day though.

This is what happens when a country has reached the tipping point, of having so many people sucking on that big government nipple.
Everyone knows that if you want to retain your government handouts, you really have a much better chance of retaining them by re-electing the Gimmecrat.

:lmao: As if. Obama will be the only one who shows up. Brain dead Romney will be in the parking lot trying to find his butt with both hands.

Keep thinking that as Romey is already UP in polls for his trip abroad...and our allies appear to like him better than they EVER did your Messiah.

He's an even bigger laughing stock for his trip abroad. Tell me, is there anyone he didn't insult?
Only to leftists like you as Romey took on issues Obama refuses to, and as Obama capitulates to our enemies and invites known terrorists into the Whitehouse.:eusa_hand:

YOU are an idiot Sarah. Romney didn't go around the world and apologize for us like your messiah did in '09 to which we see the 'Arab Spring' and see Obama doubling down on what Carter did with Iran.

YOU need a history lesson badly.

The man is not a "laughing stock". He's accomplished more in one day than you will in your entire lifetime.
You just fell for what the msn wanted you to see.
Romney's trip abroad went just fine overall.

My guess is Obama will win but not in a landslide, he'll comfortably will the electoral college but the popular vote will be closer, the Dems will keep the Senate but it'll be close there-close to 50-50, the House will stay Rep but the Dems will gain some, the Tea Party will pick up a couple seats in the House and one in the Senate.

From what I've seen, this is the likely outcome.

That is also generally how I perceive the outcome.

You blew your 'prediction credibility' by claiming the right wing were responsible for violence undertaken by Occupy. Remember that? Granted, it was over an hour ago you made that claim but try to think back.

No fucking way, did he say that? I knew he was in the tank...but God his sheep mentality never ceases to amaze

Sacred shitless? hardly. Living under LAW that you ignore is what we fight.

YOU too are in for a rude awakening. And you should learn to project better. It is YOU and your leftist pals that are afraid of losing.:eusa_hand:

You nailed it when you said the media wants it to be close. They did the same thing with mccain. The knew he would lose horribly and of course he did. Obama is going to destroy Romney and everyone with a brain knows it.

Only to leftists like you as Romey took on issues Obama refuses to, and as Obama capitulates to our enemies and invites known terrorists into the Whitehouse.:eusa_hand:

YOU are an idiot Sarah. Romney didn't go around the world and apologize for us like your messiah did in '09 to which we see the 'Arab Spring' and see Obama doubling down on what Carter did with Iran.

You're delirious, he came running back here where his teaparty friends all accept his inadequacies.

The man is not a "laughing stock". He's accomplished more in one day than you will in your entire lifetime.
You just fell for what the msn wanted you to see.
Romney's trip abroad went just fine overall.

DeNile.jpg

The empirical evidence - polling is all we have - definitely makes it look like Obama will get 300+ electoral votes. It's weird to see people making predictions of a Romney win based purely on the basis that they don't think he deserves to win. Not exactly a scientific foundation there.

The righties point to excitement level favoring Romney, and they point to the 8%+ unemployment history. I dunno. As I recall, could be wrong here, the RCP poll average ended up being pretty close in 2008, wasn't it?

You're delirious, he came running back here where his teaparty friends all accept his inadequacies.

he did? Really? DO tell?

Yep, I was wrong about Kerry, right about Cruz, and absolutely right about the TPM and the swing states. I am right about what I project below.

I want Romney to win, but you are seeing only what you want to see instead of what is happening.

The convention and the debates. Romney can win it there.

(1) The TPM makes it harder every day in the swing states for Romney, and Romney can't get the discussion focused on economics. (2) Romney gets two more tries: the convention and the debates. He will win or lose the election on whether he can talk successfully about the economy. The President will win if he can keep Romney pinned on any other and all issues, which he has been doing quite well.

If Obama wins, I think the Dems will still have the Senate. If so, then both sides have to compromise, or everyone will be thrown out in 2014.

Sorry Jake,

But your claims about Kerry taking Nebraska kinda put you in the "not credible" zone.

I am quite confident that much will be in play that does not seem to be right now after the conventions.

Romney hasn't been hitting hard because everyone who is interested now already has their mind made up.

It's when the latecomers show up that the real battle begins.

Romney appears to be holding back until it gets closer. Then I forecast a blitz of media and issues you haven't even thought about.

Obama won't know what hit him. He is spending all his money now with very little to show for it.

The empirical evidence - polling is all we have - definitely makes it look like Obama will get 300+ electoral votes. It's weird to see people making predictions of a Romney win based purely on the basis that they don't think he deserves to win. Not exactly a scientific foundation there.

The righties point to excitement level favoring Romney, and they point to the 8%+ unemployment history. I dunno. As I recall, could be wrong here, the RCP poll average ended up being pretty close in 2008, wasn't it?

Well yeah if it's like this on the closing day....way too much time left....anyone that says they know...is a liar....

Romney sure isn't Reagan, Obama isn't Carter.

You TPM can cost Romney the election in the swing states if you don't start campaigning smartly.

(1) The TPM makes it harder every day in the swing states for Romney, and Romney can't get the discussion focused on economics. (2) Romney gets two more tries: the convention and the debates. He will win or lose the election on whether he can talk successfully about the economy. The President will win if he can keep Romney pinned on any other and all issues, which he has been doing quite well.

If Obama wins, I think the Dems will still have the Senate. If so, then both sides have to compromise, or everyone will be thrown out in 2014.

reagan vs. carter, reagand own by 8 points into October, branded as an ' out there con' etc etc ...they and that one debate together, the week after reagan never looked back. Romney aint no reagan but I think people will really tune in after the conventions....if Romney debates well, and uses the cash he'll have in abundance wisely, he can win.

;

For folks to take polling data seriously requires a leap of faith.

If you include DEMOCRAT voters at a much higher percentage of the polling sample than their corresponding (likely) numbers at the actual polling booths, then you will end up with some very skewed data.

The incumbent is going to lose because he sucks at the job, people know it, his base is disaffected and valid polling data shows that the incumbent is in deep doo doo in many of the needed "battleground States."

;

Forum List

Back