Obama in a Landslide?

As Rasmussen polls show, Romney is wining the popular vote, but losing in the electoral college. And I think that is the probable outcome unless he manages to shake up the campaign, by decisevily wining the debates or something like that. I want Romney to win but I'm trying to be as much realistic as I can now and unfortunatelly I think Obama has more chances.

Realistically? he doesn't. the people have had it with the 'cult Of personality'.

Mainstream Americans have had it...or wasn't this past week speaking to you? And YES. Obama speaks for those against 'Chick-Fil-A'...

Wake up...take heart...WE have won...FINISH THE JOB. Vote against Obama and the left.

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

I don't know lahkota. I think it's going to be tight. The AHCA isn't in full swing, so people aren't going to realize how it will affect them till after the election, the economic recovery, while happening, is a slow process, and the far right is doing a masterful job instilling fear into people about the kenyanmarxistmuslimapologistfromhell thing.

The only saving grace for Obama is that these people are so far over the top and so consistent in their propaganda, that even if they do happen to stumble upon something truly and completely factual, people are so de-sensitized to all of it, that it's almost a "boy who cried wolf" thing.

Liberals don’t want to jinx it. It terrifies the right. And the press would prefer a nail-biter. But the fact is that finding Romney’s path to victory is getting harder every day.

There’s a secret lurking behind everything you’re reading about the upcoming election, a secret that all political insiders know—or should—but few are talking about, most likely because it takes the drama out of the whole business. The secret is the electoral college, and the fact is that the more you look at it, the more you come to conclude that Mitt Romney has to draw an inside straight like you’ve never ever seen in a movie to win this thing. This is especially true now that it seems as if Pennsylvania isn’t really up for grabs. Romney’s paths to 270 are few.

It’s beginning to look like Obama can lose the big Eastern four—Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: all of ’em!—and still be reelected.​

More: Michael Tomasky on the (Possible) Coming Obama Landslide - The Daily Beast

I don't know lahkota. I think it's going to be tight. The AHCA isn't in full swing, so people aren't going to realize how it will affect them till after the election, the economic recovery, while happening, is a slow process, and the far right is doing a masterful job instilling fear into people about the kenyanmarxistmuslimapologistfromhell thing.

The only saving grace for Obama is that these people are so far over the top and so consistent in their propaganda, that even if they do happen to stumble upon something truly and completely factual, people are so de-sensitized to all of it, that it's almost a "boy who cried wolf" thing.

A lot of us know how it will affect us. He stole 500 Billion dollars from medicare. You damn right we know how it's gonna affect us. Course don't forget he's giving us $250 bucks to help with our medicine while the death panel decides. :lol::lol::lol:

would that be like the boy who cried racist thing?
and people aren't buying yours or anyone's propaganda about Obama, they are LIVING in it.

Correct.

After almost three and a half years of the most vitriolic and inane accusations against Obama, there’s nothing ‘new’ the Romney campaign can use, or that the voters haven’t heard before – dozens of times – that they’d believe.

And Romney clearly won’t get the weak (‘Reagan’) democrats needed to win.

Looked at the economy lately.
Listened to Romney.

How can you tell?

As Rasmussen polls show, Romney is wining the popular vote, but losing in the electoral college. And I think that is the probable outcome unless he manages to shake up the campaign, by decisevily wining the debates or something like that. I want Romney to win but I'm trying to be as much realistic as I can now and unfortunatelly I think Obama has more chances.

I don't think Romney has a chance in hell of winning the popular vote. He is difficult to like.

Sure
this will be the outcome for Papa Obama
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5-uykUbi8]Thelma and Louise Final Scene, Cliff - YouTube[/ame]

Gallup has just released Barack Obama’s job approval rating for the first half of 2012,
broken down by state, and the news is not encouraging for the president.

“The 50 percent approval mark is significant because post-World War II incumbent presidents who have been above
50 percent job approval on Election Day were easily re-elected,” write Gallup.
“Presidents with approval ratings below 50% have more uncertain re-election prospects​

Last edited:

A lot of us know how it will affect us. He stole 500 Billion dollars from medicare. You damn right we know how it's gonna affect us. Course don't forget he's giving us $250 bucks to help with our medicine while the death panel decides. :lol::lol::lol:

oh look the crazy cat lady is vomiting up a hairball again.

I don't think Romney has a chance in hell of winning the popular vote. He is difficult to like.

well opinions are like.....you know.

Obama has failed and America knows it....we're coming like we did in 2010...and like we did in Wisconsin....member those??????

We're not just coming for Obama...we're coming to take out progressivism for the cancer it is.

Conservatives don't riot. Or so we've been told.

Will this be the case if Obama wins?

Are conservatives able to suck it up and wait another four years to try again to get their guy in? And despite all the retarded things you say about how there will be no more presidential elections cause Obama will blah blah blah... there will still be an election in 2016.

Last edited:

would that be like the boy who cried racist thing?
and people aren't buying yours or anyone's propaganda about Obama, they are LIVING in it.

you and slobber on my pillows willow should get a room. Hell, you guys don't know enough to STFU even when I'm disagreeing with the "librul" OP.

You don't like the content? too fucking bad. Truth hurts, I guess.

Conservatives don't riot. Or so we've been told.

Will this be the case if Obama wins?

omg, who is out doing all the Occupying? so now you have your answer to your stupid question who is going to riot WHEN Obama loses

oh look the crazy cat lady is vomiting up a hairball again.

Hairball=truth for which you have no damn answers. suck it up libtard.

Forum List

Back