Rnc confirms ron paul up for nomination

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I just hope he can win it.that would be a hoot if he did since the corporate controlled zionist media keep saying that he is out of it and not in the race and its a showdown between just Romney and Obama when thats not the case at all.The lamestream media would be so embarrassed if they had to admit Paul got in.:D can only hope.either way they are going to be embarrassed anyways when he is there at the convention in late august.:lol:

http://www.examiner.com/article/rnc-confirms-ron-paul-will-be-up-for-nomination

Last edited:
Ron Paul always talking about Constitutional Issues immediately disqualifies him from the Republican nomination.

I just hope he can win it.that would be a hoot if he did since the corporate controlled zionist media keep saying that he is out of it and not in the race and its a showdown between just Romney and Obama when thats not the case at all.The lamestream media would be so embarrassed if they had to admit Paul got in.:D can only hope.either way they are going to be embarrassed anyways when he is there at the convention in late august.:lol:

RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination - National Ron Paul | Examiner.com

I hope he makes it. Obama will win by 90%.

RNC confirms Ron Paul will be up for nomination - National Ron Paul | Examiner.com

Nominate him all you want, he doesn't have enough delegates to be the candidate.

State Date Delegates Romney Santorum Gingrich Paul
RCP Total - 2,286.... 1473....... 267..... 145..... 118

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Republican Delegate Count

And... poop post in 5... 4... 3...

I wonder how embarrassed Ron Paul is that so many twoofers support him. Is he really embarrassed or is he really fucking embarrassed? It's one or the other.

I wonder how embarrassed Toto must be everyday when he shows off to the world what a chickenshit coward he is who runs away with his tail between his legs when challenged to refute evidence on goverment corruption constantly getting his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and can only sling childish one lliners before running off and is stupid enough to listen to and gets brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of paid agent troll Moron in the Hat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I hope he makes it. Obama will win by 90%.

actually Romney will be the new president.He is the poster boy for the CFR.The chosen one.they have already selected him to be their new man.He is their boy so we can count on a black Romney in office.

Last edited:
I wonder how embarrassed Ron Paul is that so many twoofers support him. Is he really embarrassed or is he really fucking embarrassed? It's one or the other.

I wonder how embarrassed Toto must be everyday when he shows off to the world what a chickenshit coward he is who runs away with his tail between his legs when challenged to refute evidence on goverment corruption constantly getting his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and can only sling childish one lliners before running off and is stupid enough to listen to and gets brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of paid agent troll Moron in the Hat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How can Ron Paul worry about little things "like his children" when the murderers Bush and Cheney wander free?

Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com
So you are an anti semite?

So you are an anti semite?
What gave you that idea?

Holy shit you are right! You know how the Democrats screwed Bernie Sanders and gave the nomination to Hillary? The Republicans did the same thing to Ron Paul when they gave Mitt Romney the nomination.

How the Republican Party Stole the Nomination from Ron Paul

No surprise in the least.i KNEW once i got a notification sent to me from the mods that THIS thread had been moved,one that i knew i had not created recently,i knew that it was none other than USMB's resident troll sealybobo who brought it back from the dead.:haha: him and his sad pathetic obsession of bringing back old dead threads is in high gear today i see.the fact NOBODY else is going to reply to this old dead topic, sealy troll will just have to sit here and talk to himself:haha:

Forum List

Back