Obama: 'I Deserve A Second Term'

Ernie S. said:
Hi, you have received -324 reputation points from Ernie S..
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Daily? You want it daily now? OK.

Regards,
Ernie S.

Note: This is an automated message.

Thanks, Ernie, good luck at the Special Olympics.

Welcome to the daily list! Hey! somebody say something intelligent. If I spread, maybe I can have a special 2 a day list just for him.

Last edited:
Thanks for the usual daily neg. Do you also stalk others?

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -1284 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:
negged for whining about negs.

Regards,
California Girl

California Girl is now starting to neg me. You deranged wingnuts can't stop free speech. Are you going to become a daily STALKER like WillowTree?

Owe you one, you whiny bitch.

Not true, you deranged piece of retarded shit. You neg me because you don't like what I post. But I shall continue to post as usual... Believe me, it'll get more intense closer the election...

You apparently missed the point. We all know that food stamp usage is higher under Obama - but why?

Because he failed to get the train back on track...time for a new engineer.

So, Obama was expected to reverse the Bush Holocaust overnight?

He knew what he was walking into...and nobody told him to declare that if he didn't get it corrected in three years, then he'd be a one termer.

Not a good sign of leadership

obama went against the will of the people by signing the obamacare
Spent two years pushing healthcare when he had a democratic controlled congress instead of doing something about the economy
Drug his feet and played golf while the oil was leaking in the gulf.
failed stimulus no shovel ready jobs
Bankrupted green energy companies bailouts.
using military force without authorization in Libya
Signing the NDAA 2012 sec. 1021 to be exact.
operation fast and furious
Never has gotten off the blame Bush. Never takes responsibility for anything unless it's something good.

All wingnut sound bites without proof and context.

Are you trying to fill in for Rdean when he's not here>

California Girl is now starting to neg me. You deranged wingnuts can't stop free speech. Are you going to become a daily STALKER like WillowTree?

Owe you one, you whiny bitch.

Not true, you deranged piece of retarded shit. You neg me because you don't like what I post. But I shall continue to post as usual... Believe me, it'll get more intense closer the election...
You can bet on it, asshole.

I just love you tough keyboard bullies. Do you also try to bully people face-to-face? Or are you just an electronic bully?

Overnight????

It's like 3 years now...

It was almost the Second Great Depression. What did you expect?

We haven't recovered from obama's first three years what makes you think we will be a country with obama as president in five years?

That's funny. Sad as hell, but funny. Almost everything Obama has accomplished he's mostly had to do without any help from the right. He's had to continually fight the party of obstruction and no.

It was almost the Second Great Depression. What did you expect?

We haven't recovered from obama's first three years what makes you think we will be a country with obama as president in five years?

That's funny. Sad as hell, but funny. Almost everything Obama has accomplished he's mostly had to do without any help from the right. He's had to continually fight the party of obstruction and no.

Here is a list I made earlier that obama has done and you called them talking points

obama went against the will of the people by signing the obamacare
Spent two years pushing healthcare when he had a democratic controlled congress instead of doing something about the economy
Drug his feet and played golf while the oil was leaking in the gulf.
failed stimulus no shovel ready jobs
Bankrupted green energy companies bailouts.
using military force without authorization in Libya and gave aid to our enemy in Libya.
Signing the NDAA 2012 sec. 1021 to be exact.
operation fast and furious
Never has gotten off the blame Bush. Never takes responsibility for anything unless it's something good.

Didn't Barack Obama say that if he couldn't get the economy and jobs taken care of in three years that he wouldn't deserve a second term?

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-in-2009-if-cant-fix-economy-fire-me

I think the American people should take him at his word...
Funny how fast time goes by when you're sitting on your ass blaming everyone else for nothing getting done...huh, Barry?

I don't think the left really should have anything to worry about...
Obama can always do another stimulus plan.
And if that doesn't work.....Well I'm sure that brain trust has something planned. :lol:

Thanks for the usual daily neg. Do you also stalk others?

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -1284 reputation points from California Girl.

Comment:
negged for whining about negs.

Regards,
California Girl

why dont you stop your crying about neg reps.....i was under the impression Indians were made of tougher stuff then what you show....your a Squaw.....

Gee, would you also like to call me a "red-skinned ******" like GHook93...?

Didn't Barack Obama say that if he couldn't get the economy and jobs taken care of in three years that he wouldn't deserve a second term?

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-in-2009-if-cant-fix-economy-fire-me

I think the American people should take him at his word...
Funny how fast time goes by when you're sitting on your ass blaming everyone else for nothing getting done...huh, Barry?

I don't think the left really should have anything to worry about...
Obama can always do another stimulus plan.
And if that doesn't work.....Well I'm sure that brain trust has something planned. :lol:

Actually, Roz...the "brain trust" abandoned ship long ago. Both Larry Summers and Christina Romer went over the side of the Good Ship Obama last year as soon as it was apparent that their Keynesian pork-fest (other wise know as the Obama Stimulus) didn't stimulate much except the national debt. They're both safely ensconced in their tenured positions as ivy league professors...once more proving that those who can...do...and those who can't...teach college! It's why Barry gave us Stimulus II (other wise known as his "jobs program") a watered down version of the first so called stimulus. I mean come on...who did you thing was going to figure out an economic strategy...Timmy Geithner? He couldn't figure out Turbo Tax!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back