One of the things I like most of All, my work being picked by who the MSM would say..

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
One of the things I like most of All, my work being picked by who the MSM would say... is my my foe. NOPE...that's not my foe. Its just a person looking for truth, in a confused world...of want.

UN AGENDA21, forged by the super evil elites is on the march. Its been this way for 20 stinking years. I grew up in it as a test ground, Santa Cruz CA... maybe it should of been said the Devil's playground. Remember UCSC. Top in :"WICKED" Nevermind, I just lived my whole young life there. .....

Santa Cruz " or Holy Cross " is among the most evil places on earth you have to deal with, you thought, foreign nations where bad, but wait."

this is the reason people like Dr. Stan hold out in these places of total evil, and I do mean total evil. Orgies of flesh, as in "Santa Cruz" have been set for an agenda.

Some one shoot me, I don't want to play any more...you guys can keep it and claim it. But you don't even understand what you are saying. .... To much TV me things... BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back