Obama: 'I Deserve A Second Term'

Eh, I'll just leave it at this man is a joke as a human being. History will remember Obama much like history will remember Bush, just another dumb person that managed to get elected and fucked shit up while blaming everyone else. It’s amazing there is a human out there that takes credit only for the good parts of bad situations, and the good parts are only good when taken so far out of context that it’s literally sometimes half a sentence worth of “good news’ taken somewhere out of 10 pages of “shit is falling apart” news.

Look, UE went down!!! We're creating 250k jobs a month!!! Yup, and 1.1 million people drop out of the work force.... Meaning at best the UE rate should have stayed the same, but no... no, some retard President decides to brag about something that is 100% fiction when takes out of any meaningful context.

How wet is he?

Seriously, time to ditch the memos and find out what is ailing the people. I can't see him doing that. He's blinkers on the 13 year old.

Remind us what he's done to deserve a second term? Economic policy: Disaster. Foreign policy: Disaster. Domestic policy: Disaster.
He is the Disaster President.

I honestly don't care if Obama is re-elected... Mitt and Newt would only do just as bad at best. But to think giving Obama a second term will somehow make things better when things are so bad off now is just a joke.

Look at the state of the world, that's where we are headed, even if Obama had 6 terms. It's almost impossible to beat a welfare President. Taking stuff away from people that are dependent on Government is near impossible, that's why the societies have to collapse. It’s the same idea as the money pressing the button until he gives himself so many orgasms it dies… You can’t stop it off intelligence, you have to watch it burn... It's a proven fact about humanity, why would America be any different?

obama-in-debt-we-rust-3-1024x818.jpg

Forum List

Back