Obama: 'I Deserve A Second Term'

If he does win he'll move left.

Possibly as far left as Romney already is.

That's exactly what lefties are hoping for!

YES.

I voted for a progressive liberal and got a centrist. Yes, I understand why he has had to compromise but I hope he stops trying to work WITH the Do Nothing Pubs and runs them over with more really great legislation.

President Obama in 2012!!
Elizabeth Warren in 2016!!

Remind me when he ever compromised. We only got the budget deal because he was asked to leave the room and let the adults talk.
President Obama--unemployed in 2012.
Elizabet Warren--unemployed even sooner.

YES.

I voted for a progressive liberal and got a centrist. Yes, I understand why he has had to compromise but I hope he stops trying to work WITH the Do Nothing Pubs and runs them over with more really great legislation.

Obama don't need no stinking legislation. He'll do whatever he wants no matter what our elected representatives say about it.

I can hardly wait for the Supreme Court verdicts to start raining down on him for his overreach.

We really need a thread to catalogue the times Obama has flouted the constitution.

YES.

You voted for "Hopey Changey" and got Barack Obama, Chicago machine politician and underling of Emile Jones.

As for "great legislation"? In case you haven't figured it out yet, Luddly... Barry is incapable of crafting even mediocre legislation let alone great. He's always had other people do the heavy lifting on that stuff and just hand it to him to affix his name to. In Chicago it was Emile Jones forcing other Democrats to let poor hapless Barry piggy back on their legislative work and then when he got to Washington the Democratic leadership did the same thing for him because he was an up and coming "star" of the party. If you're expecting Obama to come up with any new ideas you're in for a LONG wait.

YES.

Amen!

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure am in 2012. This board, more than anything else, has convinced me just how dangerous righties are for America - and the world.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure am in 2012. This board, more than anything else, has convinced me just how dangerous righties are for America - and the world.

the only reason why you didn't vote for obama is
1. you weren't old enough to vote
2. you finally got your citizenship
3. you're lying
4. all the above but not n any certain order.

Last edited:

the only reason why you didn't vote for obama is
1. you weren't old enough to vote
2. you finally got your citizenship
3. you're lying
4. all the above but not n any certain order.

really? From you? The king of liars on this board? That's rich.

That is sooo open-minded of you. BTW, what exactly did Obama do to create more food stamp recipients than Bush? Some facts would be nice...

Bush vs. Obama: Food Stamps | Reflections of a Rational Republican

You ask we deliver....:eusa_whistle:
Bush added 4 million in his final year in office.

He sucked all the way out the door. :lol:

His final year in office? You're still using bush as a defense for obama?
Bushes last year as president congress was controlled by obama and the democrats. Bush was a rino so bush is just as bad as obama. When you idiot democrats get that through your head we can move on and get rid of obama.

One more time bush was just as bad as obama is. Stop using the bush defense.

California Girl is now starting to neg me. You deranged wingnuts can't stop free speech. Are you going to become a daily STALKER like WillowTree?

why dont you stop your crying about neg reps.....i was under the impression Indians were made of tougher stuff then what you show....your a Squaw.....

Gee, would you also like to call me a "red-skinned ******" like GHook93...?

so you think calling you a Squaw is the same as a Red Skinned ******?.......ok lets try this.....your a fucking pussy.....how is that?.....better?...Quit your fucking crying....

Far Righties i agree......but Far Lefties like you and Dean,Chris and TM.....show how dangerous the Far Left is.......

Why would anyone want to vote him back in?
A vote for Obama is for continuation of high gas prices, high electric bills,high food prices and the country going into complete bankruptcy.

Bushes last year as president congress was controlled by obama and the democrats. Bush was a rino so bush is just as bad as obama. When you idiot democrats get that through your head we can move on and get rid of obama.

cant argue there......both piss poor leaders....

You are a damn fool if you think the board is representative of the entire electorate.

If I based my feelings were based on the postings here. Lefties would be disappearing across the country, Im sure I could blame NDAA.

Seriously, take a look at one thing. DEBT! Can we borrow another 15 trillion?

Both parties think they can. Vote third or write in.

Oh and more rep coming your way for defending native americans.

Obama has done the same thing except faster.

Dick Cheney in George W. Bush's first cabinet meeting said, "The Debt Doesn't Matter...Reagan Proved That!"

Maybe the debt because no payments must be paid...the interest on the debt is another story. The day president Obama assumed the white house the interest on the outstanding debt was $450,000,000,000. That must be paid each year or the United States defaults. Add an average of $450,000,000,000 per year and that comes to about $1.3 trillion. Kindly subtract that from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan-Bushes!!

I honestly believe the entire thing was a Republican scheme to borrow from foreign banks, funnel the proceeds into the pockets of the wealthy and dump the debt onto average working Americans. I think a Republican would rather suck a biggee than to see any of their "HARD EARNED" money get into the hands of the needy.

Last edited:

No, I am posting facts. No wonder you didn't understand.

Needless to say, it’s not true that Obama enrolled more people on food stamps than any other president. In fact, more recipients were added to the food stamp rolls under Bush than under Obama according to FactCheck.
Gingrich goes too far to say Obama has put more on the rolls than other presidents. We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama’s time in office than during Bush’s.
They go on to mention that the enrollment has gone down and the economy is getting better, but let us not be distracted in our mission to create a false universe for the Republican base. After all, any time a negative narrative full of untruths is uttered anywhere in the galaxy, Fox News is there to amplify it until you hear it from every single-celled troll on the internet.

Fox News has been going on the food stamp president with gusto, even including their favorite trick of the Misleading Chart! What’s not to like? It smears the President for having to clean up after Bush’s economic debacle, it’s a racist dog whistle, it implies that black people are on food stamps more than whites (not true), it gives their audience someone new to hate and most importantly, it’s easy enough for their propaganda activists to repeat without getting confused.

Of course, Fox News doesn’t tell their cult are that the people most likely to be on food stamps aren’t in blue states like California, but in red states like Mississippi, where more than 21% are on food stamps. Mississippi is also distinguished as the reddest of the red states, along with Wyoming. In other words, the food stamp users are Fox News’ base. Naturally, they hate themselves. Wouldn’t you?

Last edited:

No, I am posting facts. No wonder you didn't understand.

Needless to say, it’s not true that Obama enrolled more people on food stamps than any other president. In fact, more recipients were added to the food stamp rolls under Bush than under Obama according to FactCheck.
Gingrich goes too far to say Obama has put more on the rolls than other presidents. We asked the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition service for month-by-month figures going back to January 2001. And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients rose by nearly 14.7 million. Nothing before comes close to that.
And under Obama, the increase so far has been 14.2 million. To be exact, the program has so far grown by 444,574 fewer recipients during Obama’s time in office than during Bush’s.
They go on to mention that the enrollment has gone down and the economy is getting better, but let us not be distracted in our mission to create a false universe for the Republican base. After all, any time a negative narrative full of untruths is uttered anywhere in the galaxy, Fox News is there to amplify it until you hear it from every single-celled troll on the internet.

Fox News has been going on the food stamp president with gusto, even including their favorite trick of the Misleading Chart! What’s not to like? It smears the President for having to clean up after Bush’s economic debacle, it’s a racist dog whistle, it implies that black people are on food stamps more than whites (not true), it gives their audience someone new to hate and most importantly, it’s easy enough for their propaganda activists to repeat without getting confused.

Of course, Fox News doesn’t tell their cult are that the people most likely to be on food stamps aren’t in blue states like California, but in red states like Mississippi, where more than 21% are on food stamps. Mississippi is also distinguished as the reddest of the red states, along with Wyoming. In other words, the food stamp users are Fox News’ base. Naturally, they hate themselves. Wouldn’t you?

There's 64 million Americans on food stamps. obama is president but he care more about his agenda than he did the economy. Now he must pay. Time for the man child to toughen up and take the blame.

Forum List

Back