Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

Republitards trying to call me, especially after ripping me yesterday for being a womanizer, dipshits are just mad and personally attacking because their arguments are shitty.

here's some recent analysis of the results on a previous poll:

Military Times Poll Flawed | Palm Center

It looks like they can skew the results toward the liberal way of thinking anyway. Oh well, keep going down this path, and blame every injury/death on the liberals.

Someone needs to have the courage to lead in this nation, and take care of all of our citizens. Screwing with the military is not good for the US, or mankind who depends on us. Leave it alone, go pick another fight less harmful to people.

here's some recent analysis of the results on a previous poll:

Military Times Poll Flawed | Palm Center

It looks like they can skew the results toward the liberal way of thinking anyway. Oh well, keep going down this path, and blame every injury/death on the liberals.

Someone needs to have the courage to lead in this nation, and take care of all of our citizens. Screwing with the military is not good for the US, or mankind who depends on us. Leave it alone, go pick another fight less harmful to people.

There is a more recent one, currently being evaluated. There seems to be an 'issue' with the results.... according to my sources.... the results are even more strongly opposed to repealing. :eek: I wonder if that's why they're not releasing the results? :eusa_eh:

GayGIJoe.jpg

I'm not gay, and I'm not into cougars.

That is pretty much leaving animals dude.

Real life is actually weirder than fiction once again, CG...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zouUISU-8Ro]YouTube - Sham-WOW! goes to jail after fighting off Cannibal Prostitute[/ame]

Republitards trying to call me, especially after ripping me yesterday for being a womanizer, dipshits are just mad and personally attacking because their arguments are shitty.

Well, those darn poopyheads! I feel for you, but all I keep getting is this overwhelming need to roll on the floor and laugh.

An argument would involve facts and observations of reality. Your sitting a little too far away for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back