Obama heckled on AIDS, gay rights at fundraiser

In fact, I am so right on this issue, most current gays in the military will STILL abide by DADT whether it's enforced or not. You see, there are officers, and then there are enlisted, and the enlisted don't have time for Obama's or Oprah's views on life.

The branches each surveyed on DADT recently. Overwhelmingly, the military is in favor of maintaining DADT. If they want it, they should keep it. I support the right of the military to decide for themselves.

Will you post this overwhelimng evidence because I'm in the army and I just do see it, I'm calling bullshit, now you've been challenged to post this overwhelming evidence, get to it.

Go get it for yourself. You're military, you should be able to find it. Idiot.

Now, what happened to your promise to ignore me? Hmmm? Loser.

The branches each surveyed on DADT recently. Overwhelmingly, the military is in favor of maintaining DADT. If they want it, they should keep it. I support the right of the military to decide for themselves.

Will you post this overwhelimng evidence because I'm in the army and I just do see it, I'm calling bullshit, now you've been challenged to post this overwhelming evidence, get to it.

Fucker, you made the claim so burden of proof lies on you not me, so whats taking you so long? Spare me the bullshit, you're talking about all the branches being overwhelmingly in support of repealing DADT and I'm in the Army so unless you know soldiers better than I do you're full of shit.

Fucker, you made the claim so burden of proof lies on you not me, so whats taking you so long? Spare me the bullshit, you're talking about all the branches being overwhelmingly in support of repealing DADT and I'm in the Army so unless you know soldiers better than I do you're full of shit.

I do my own research and use my own (non partisan) sources. It is simple enough.... I do not spoon feed morons. You're not a child.... or at least you claim not to be.... So find the information for yourself.

I do my own research and use my own (non partisan) sources. It is simple enough.... I do not spoon feed morons. You're not a child.... or at least you claim not to be.... So find the information for yourself.

Dipshit when you make a fucking claim its on you to prove it, not me, you made a claim now put up or shut the fuck up. I never claimed that the military is overwhelmingly for repealing DADT, I believe the contrary, you made the unproven claim so back it up.

funny-dog-pictures-chewtoy-bathtub.jpg

Dipshit when you make a fucking claim its on you to prove it, not me, you made a claim now put up or shut the fuck up. I never claimed that the military is overwhelmingly for repealing DADT, I believe the contrary, you made the unproven claim so back it up.

Of course you haven't made that claim, because the military is NOT overwhelmingly supportive of repealing DADT. They are overwhelmingly in agreement with DADT. I know this because the military surveyed it. I don't 'back up' claims because it is pointless to do so without linking to a non biased source. You 'back up' shit by linking to the HuffPo as though that is a legitimate 'source'. The media is NOT a legitimate source for factually accurate, non biased information.

If you want to find out, ask the fucking military. That shouldn't be too hard for you.

Of course you haven't made that claim, because the military is NOT overwhelmingly supportive of repealing DADT. They are overwhelmingly in agreement with DADT. I know this because the military surveyed it. I don't 'back up' claims because it is pointless to do so without linking to a non biased source. You 'back up' shit by linking to the HuffPo as though that is a legitimate 'source'. The media is NOT a legitimate source for factually accurate, non biased information.

If you want to find out, ask the fucking military. That shouldn't be too hard for you.

Skip the bullshit and post your proof shithead, you said the military surveyed it and is overwhelmingly in support of it, well if thats the case you should be able to post a link or something showing this. Instead you're blowing hot air talking about you don't back up claims without linking to a biased sourced so either you're bullshitting or your information comes from a biased source, either way your dumbass loses.

Skip the bullshit and post your proof shithead, you said the military surveyed it and is overwhelmingly in support of it, well if thats the case you should be able to post a link or something showing this. Instead you're blowing hot air talking about you don't back up claims without linking to a biased sourced so either you're bullshitting or your information comes from a biased source, either way your dumbass loses.

Yep, everything is available on the net..... except often the hard evidence is not available in bite size chunks, sliced and diced and ready to spoon feed to the terminally stupid. The information exists. It is there for anyone who makes the effort to find it. If you're too fucking lazy to find out for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. Just like your whine about the Tea Parties.... that information was available direct from the TP... did you bother to find it? No. You just whined about them - making yourself look even more stupid. I am not here to educate you. You educate yourself.

Still having a problem with the ignore button?

One of the best possible keynote speakers for your cause and some lunatic fringe is going to heckle him. I don't know as any other sitting President has spoken for this fund raiser. So, heckling would be a very significant event.

He is on the record to be against same-sex marriage. He isn't doing as much to fight aids as Bush did. Yet he feels he has the right to say the other guys are more against homosexuals then he is.

Just because he's a Democrat doesn't mean he's believes in Gay rights as much as they would like. To assume that would mean you believe he's lying about his stance on this issue. Right??????

Yep, everything is available on the net..... except often the hard evidence is not available in bite size chunks, sliced and diced and ready to spoon feed to the terminally stupid. The information exists. It is there for anyone who makes the effort to find it. If you're too fucking lazy to find out for yourself, that is not my problem. It is yours. Just like your whine about the Tea Parties.... that information was available direct from the TP... did you bother to find it? No. You just whined about them - making yourself look even more stupid. I am not here to educate you. You educate yourself.

Still having a problem with the ignore button?

If you're not going to back your shit up don't make silly ass claims. Your claim is meritless and hot air and don't tell me your claim is true because you haven't and cannot back it up.

Forum List

Back