Obama has NO record of accomplishments to stand on for his election

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
None the majority of the public agrees with anyhow. All he has is the blame game and gotcha politics. People have more respect for the Hurricanes that Obama has blamed in the past than they do for him. We can all sit here and play this back n forth game but it wont matter.

Most of you on the left slap him on the back for playing a good political game, problem is the public at large doesnt give a fuck about political gamesmanship, they care about their everyday lives and their ability to feel comfortable in theirs and their childrens future.

Republican or not my business is down 30% as compared to before the collapse that he said and promised he could fix in 3 years. Had he fixed it like he promised I probably wouldnt be here bitching because I would be rolling along with work too busy to care about the menutia of everyday politics. He has failed and will be held to account just as he predicted.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0ecuS8tWs]He's right - YouTube[/ame]

He had 2 years to do anything he wanted as proven by the disaster that is Obamacare. Had he spent that time on the economy he would be reelected.

Yea...yea

We have done this thread a hundred times. We list dozens of accomplishments and you reply FAIL after each one

It's been played out

If you want serious discussion why don't you be honest and list a couple of things you consider as accomplishments then we can discuss the rest

Otherwise, this thread is FAIL

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Are you kidding?
The great thing about holding a political office is you get to claim everything that is good, and blame the other side for everything that is bad...and everyone who voted for you believes every word of it.
It has been working flawlessly for generations.
I expect nothing else. His supporters will believe what he says, his detractors will not.
Right now the Republicans have bupkus running to beat him. Romney is the only one I see who has a chance.

Yea...yea

We have done this thread a hundred times. We list dozens of accomplishments and you reply FAIL after each one

It's been played out

If you want serious discussion why don't you be honest and list a couple of things you consider as accomplishments then we can discuss the rest

I initially liked Obamas plan for help for homeowners who were current but struggling

Im glad Ghaddaffi is gone

Those are two recent ones. Truth be told I really had hope for Obamas success because his success ment I would continue to succeed. I didnt become this bitter until our economy continued to falter and I began to pay attention to the games played.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 7 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Can we at least be fair and admit that Bush had some terrible situations to deal with that had a dramatic effect on the economy? Did he handle it all properly? Hell no but our economy didnt fail because of some ideological bullshit that Bush pushed and forced on the American people. It was the housing crisis that started well before Bush. The wars should have been on the books yes but in the end it matters not because it all comes out in the end

Yet he has a good chance at beating Newt/Cain because they are all the same...

Cain wont be on any ticket. He is a negative at this point.

Yep it was obvious to anyone that wanted someone that had more than "Obama sucks and I'm not afraid to say it!" That is Newts issue, he is the "smart" version of Cain but still missing all the policy changes. Has Newt even mentioned what he would cut yet, or is he still trying to pander to everyone?

The main issue is Cain/Newt/Obama/Perry/Michele/Rick all share the main qualities Obama has that has made him so disliked even by his own party. They are all dividers. Right now Newt is "surging" but only because he is the new "Obama sucks" candidate, he still offers very very very little in the way of policy changes. I had hoped for more from Newt but his strategy is too simple, be everyone’s friend then fuck the shit out of them and take their supporters. Notice how Newt has never tried to warm up to Paul? Because Paul’s supporters pay attention to policy, Newt is after the idiots of the Republican party.

You can disagree with me but I have this really odd habit of being incredibly right.

Newt might prove me wrong, but he has made it clear in the last few weeks he has nothing but wwf style shit talk positions.

Yea...yea

It's been played out

Ending the wars

Balancing the budget

Starting to get the deficit paid down

Stop bailing out the rich

I know I know, you have this epic list of policies that happened to mean jack fucking shit... Obama got rid of nukes leaving us only enough fire power to destroy the world 85x over again... Credit card bullshit that meant nothing and of course Obama saved the nation from a Great Depression, just like Bush did 96 times...

Oh, and the biggy, Obama won the NPP and you still ain’t sure why when asked…

Yet he has a good chance at beating Newt/Cain because they are all the same...

Cain wont be on any ticket. He is a negative at this point.

Yep it was obvious to anyone that wanted someone that had more than "Obama sucks and I'm not afraid to say it!" That is Newts issue, he is the "smart" version of Cain but still missing all the policy changes. Has Newt even mentioned what he would cut yet, or is he still trying to pander to everyone?

The main issue is Cain/Newt/Obama/Perry/Michele/Rick all share the main qualities Obama has that has made him so disliked even by his own party. They are all dividers. Right now Newt is "surging" but only because he is the new "Obama sucks" candidate, he still offers very very very little in the way of policy changes. I had hoped for more from Newt but his strategy is too simple, be everyone’s friend then fuck the shit out of them and take their supporters. Notice how Newt has never tried to warm up to Paul? Because Paul’s supporters pay attention to policy, Newt is after the idiots of the Republican party.

You can disagree with me but I have this really odd habit of being incredibly right.

Newt might prove me wrong, but he has made it clear in the last few weeks he has nothing but wwf style shit talk positions.

Newt has to do what he is doing avy.... Without "pandering to the base" he like Paul has no chance to get the nod. Like it or not that is the reality of what it takes to get further in the process. Once Newt gets the nod, if he does, Im quite sure in depth plans will come forth. Without it he has no chance. This is the process we have and we have to deal with it every 4 years so I dont understand why you act surprised.

Can we at least be fair and admit that Bush had some terrible situations to deal with that had a dramatic effect on the economy? Did he handle it all properly? Hell no but our economy didnt fail because of some ideological bullshit that Bush pushed and forced on the American people. It was the housing crisis that started well before Bush. The wars should have been on the books yes but in the end it matters not because it all comes out in the end

The housing crisis in America did not destroy the world economy. Only 6% of homes were in foreclosure when the world economy collapsed.

The world economy collapsed because Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar Ponzi scheme during Bush's administration.

The only person that warned that this would happen was Warren Buffett. He warned the world in 2003, calling derivatives "weapons of mass financial destruction."

Bush cut taxes for the rich, started two useless wars and a trillion dollar unfunded Medicare drug program. All the while Dick Cheney famously said, "Deficits don't matter."

No, Bush created the mess, Obama cleaned up the mess.

The housing crisis in America did not destroy the world economy. Only 6% of homes were in foreclosure when the world economy collapsed.

The world economy collapsed because Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar Ponzi scheme during Bush's administration.

The only person that warned that this would happen was Warren Buffett. He warned the world in 2003, calling derivatives "weapons of mass financial destruction."

Bush cut taxes for the rich, started two useless wars and a trillion dollar unfunded Medicare drug program. All the while Dick Cheney famously said, "Deficits don't matter."

No, Bush created the mess, Obama cleaned up the mess.

Im going to overlook the vast majority of your post because its utter bullshit but I have to ask... WHEN WILL WE NOTICE THAT OBAMA SAVED ANYTHING?

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

Forum List

Back