Obama has NO record of accomplishments to stand on for his election

The-Sun---21-October-2011-007.jpg

Guess what??

I can make phony graphs too you know...

Too bad most democrats are too fucking dumb to understand them so they push them along from sites like the Huff or other "social justice" sites without really realizing they're nothing more than bullshit propaganda aimed specifically and the fucking retards that cant analyze them but will love Obamafuck unconditionally even if they see a graph they don't really understand...

Now you cite some references that backup your unsubstantiated graph there buddy..

You just cant make assertions without citing a fucking reason..

You're certainly not college educated...

Also view the 110th and 111th congress - you know those assholes who spend money??

President:Bush/ Obama
110th Congress (2007-2009)

House - 49-49 tie
Senate - 233-198 Democrat majority.

President: Obama
111th Congress (2009-2011)

House - 57-41 Democrat
Senate - 256-178 Democrat

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0774721.html

Last edited:

Guess what??

I can make phony graphs too you know...

Too bad most democrats are too fucking dumb to understand them so they push them along from sites like the Huff or other "social justice" sites without really realizing they're nothing more than bullshit propaganda aimed specifically and the fucking retards that cant analyze them but will love Obamafuck unconditionally even if they see a graph they don't really understand...

Now you cite some references that backup your unsubstantiated graph there buddy..

Have anything to refute the "phony graph" ??

It represents GDP numbers that are reported each quarter.....are they phony too?

bush economic collapse

got it

Own it

2006 Democratic controlled congress

bush lame duck

check the decline

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’
Not for nothing did US billionaire Warren Buffett call them the real ‘weapons of mass destruction’

By Margareta Pagano and Simon Evans
12 October 12 2008

The market is worth more than $516 trillion, (£303 trillion), roughly 10 times the value of the entire world’s output: it’s been called the “ticking time-bomb”.

It’s a market in which the lead protagonists – typically aggressive, highly educated, and now wealthy young men – have flourished in the derivatives boom. But it’s a market that is set to come to a crashing halt – the Great Unwind has begun.

Last week the beginning of the end started for many hedge funds with the combination of diving market values and worried investors pulling out their cash for safer climes.

Some of the world’s biggest hedge funds – SAC Capital, Lone Pine and Tiger Global – all revealed they were sitting on double-digit losses this year. September’s falls wiped out any profits made in the rest of the year. Polygon, once a darling of the London hedge fund circuit, last week said it was capping the basic salaries of its managers to £100,000 each. Not bad for the average punter but some way off the tens of millions plundered by these hotshots during the good times. But few will be shedding any tears.

The complex and opaque derivatives markets in which these hedge funds played has been dubbed the world’s biggest black hole because they operate outside of the grasp of governments, tax inspectors and regulators. They operate in a parallel, shadow world to the rest of the banking system. They are private contracts between two companies or institutions which can’t be controlled or properly assessed. In themselves derivative contracts are not dangerous, but if one of them should go wrong – the bad 2 per cent as it’s been called – then it is the domino effect which could be so enormous and scary.

A £516 trillion derivatives ‘time-bomb’ « Did You Know

Obama has lots of accomplishments:
Largest deficit in history
First credit downgrade in US history
Lost war in Afghanistan after much ballyhooed "surge".
Lost war in Iraq, failing to secure bases.
Wasted more money than any other president
Most partisan president in history
Most unpopular new social program in history
Most undeserved Nobel Peace Prize i history
First American military adventure in Africa since Somalia
Lowest workforce participation rate in history.
How could he NOT win on a record like that?

Well said, the Rabbi. I see the reality in your list did not phase your detractors. They're paid well to beat up on Americans who protest, just like the OWS are paid to make people unhappy with Law Enforcement and confused and unhappy with Wall Street.

Right now, he's trying to play a shell game with responsibility and put it to somebody else. It makes me sad that a lot of people believe his lawyering falsehoods.

All he learned at Harvard was how to look down his nose at military people. What a nasty gang of pseudo-intellectuals they have developed in the Ivy league schools to make people hate the founders, hate free enterprise, hate business, and in general, hate America and use anarchy to destroy our country. I hope we will fight back. Our history and our country need us to stop the charlatans by dropping Mazie the lazy bird's commie egg in our nests.

None the majority of the public agrees with anyhow. All he has is the blame game and gotcha politics. People have more respect for the Hurricanes that Obama has blamed in the past than they do for him. We can all sit here and play this back n forth game but it wont matter.

Most of you on the left slap him on the back for playing a good political game, problem is the public at large doesnt give a fuck about political gamesmanship, they care about their everyday lives and their ability to feel comfortable in theirs and their childrens future.

Republican or not my business is down 30% as compared to before the collapse that he said and promised he could fix in 3 years. Had he fixed it like he promised I probably wouldnt be here bitching because I would be rolling along with work too busy to care about the menutia of everyday politics. He has failed and will be held to account just as he predicted.

He's right - YouTube

He had 2 years to do anything he wanted as proven by the disaster that is Obamacare. Had he spent that time on the economy he would be reelected.
My prayers for your business to get turned around so you can take care of yourself and your employees who depend on you.

that's something your detractors fail to understand.

It's a sorry day for America when the government's head goes after businesses with hate and destruction in his cold, mean, nasty, heart that is only touched by people who scream "God damn America" at the top of their miserable voices.

I suppose the key is what IS the GDP and WHERE is the majority of the GDP going???

Our food is being exported in droves - hence why your "thanksgiving dinner will cost you 13% more this year" - that is because Obamafuck is forcing farmers to export more..

Its not enough that we give countries food aid - No Obama wants more...

Get this disgrace of a family out our White House.... Michelle eats burgers and fries at ever road stop, Obama regulates farmers and forces food out the country...

Its quite clear Obama and Hu Jintao are in a gay love affair...

Was that bullet before or after he was sodomized?

It sucks when bad things happen to evil dictators

Did you see what they did to Mussolini?

He was hung because he was a threat to democracy and a threat to freedom, not to mention he used the Italian people as a shield as a pseudo-conspiracy with Hitler..

Barack Obama is the new Mussolini...

Brack Obama only WISHES he was a true dictator -- He's out in 12..

Was that bullet before or after he was sodomized?

He was hung because he was a threat to democracy and a threat to freedom, not to mention he used the Italian people as a shield as a pseudo-conspiracy with Hitler..

And Ted Kaczynski sits alone in a jail cell

Last edited:

Sorry you cant compare the Unibomber to Mussolini - that would be historically ignorant.

Sorry you cant compare the Unibomber to Mussolini - that would be historically ignorant.

No...I'm comparing the Unibomber to you

Your rantings bear a strange resemblance to the Unibomber manifesto

I imagine there will come a day when the FBI seizes the records of this Message Board in an attempt to get inside your twisted mind

And the rest of us will scratch our heads and say....."I always knew he was a little strange"

None the majority of the public agrees with anyhow. All he has is the blame game and gotcha politics. People have more respect for the Hurricanes that Obama has blamed in the past than they do for him. We can all sit here and play this back n forth game but it wont matter.

Most of you on the left slap him on the back for playing a good political game, problem is the public at large doesnt give a fuck about political gamesmanship, they care about their everyday lives and their ability to feel comfortable in theirs and their childrens future.

Republican or not my business is down 30% as compared to before the collapse that he said and promised he could fix in 3 years. Had he fixed it like he promised I probably wouldnt be here bitching because I would be rolling along with work too busy to care about the menutia of everyday politics. He has failed and will be held to account just as he predicted.

He's right - YouTube

He had 2 years to do anything he wanted as proven by the disaster that is Obamacare. Had he spent that time on the economy he would be reelected.

Didn't stop the Chimp getting voted in again...prolly won't stop Obama...

I imagine there will come a day when the FBI seizes the records of this Message Board in an attempt to get inside your twisted mind

And the rest of us will scratch our heads and say....."I always knew he was a little strange"

No you compared the Unibomber to Mussolini...

Only a retard would compare the Unibomber to me ...

Randy Weaver is the name you're looking for..

The FBI killed his fucking family...

Last edited:

No you compared the Unibomber to Mussolini...

Only a retard would compare the Unibomber to me ....

Let's do this Nick..

Compare the statements of Obama to those of Mussolini
Then compare your statements to the Unibomber

Let's see which are closer

New Topics

Forum List

Back