Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

well dumb fuck, all you have show is the debt ... you didn't show us what bills passed that caused it and thats what if said ... you nut jobs show the numbers but you haven't a clue how it go there

OK, dumb fuck, obama has never had an annual budget for any one of his 6 years. The only budget he ever presented to congress was voted down by democrats. With no budget the govt can spend whatever it likes on whatever it likes. Yes, the annual deficit did go down in a couple of those years, but they still increased the debt by spending more than they collected.

What happened during obama's terms is on obama, just like what happened during Bush's terms is on him.
It is truly amazing to see some Americans commend Obama for lowering the deficit....yet the national debt has exploded during his time.

How can they be so easily duped?
easy ....republicans hate to do any research ... why ???? well, they would find out things they don't like to admit to

here's another question for you: do you hold Bush responsible for the increase to the national debt during his time in office? yes or no
I hold Bush responsible for ever bill that he sign into law that raised the national debt... I hold obama responsible for ever law he sign into law that raised the national debt ... ...

its not a yes or no answer ...

so when I asked you what bills did obama sign into law that raised the national debt ... the reason you didn't respond to that is, he didn't sign any bill into law that raised the nation debt ...were Bush did ... like I said when a fact is presented to you and you don't like the answer you're quick to through out your a liar response...because you know and I know there hasn' tbeen any spending bills passed under the obama administration

What happened during obama's terms is on obama, just like what happened during Bush's terms is on him.

When will you be condemning Bush and praising Obama? Cause if what you say is true, then Obama has had 10 times more success in his Presidency than Bush ever thought about. Right?
Matter of fact, what would you list as a "success" for the Bush Presidency?

Obama led us out of the Bush financial collapse.
Obama oversaw the come back of the stock market.
Obama didn't get us in a major war of choice.
Obama got bin Laden,

I could go on but I want to see if you agree first. Obama has been a much better President than Bush. You agree? If not, why?

here is a fact now republicans tell me its not

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

you know those unconstitutional executive orders Obama passed

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

next question: what the fuck is wrong with you?
the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???
So in your mind, a POTUS can execute an executive order for anything he/she wishes.

Why do we need a congress? Just make Obama king.

King Barry, ruler for life. Liberals have to be the lowest form of human life.

well dumb fuck, all you have show is the debt ... you didn't show us what bills passed that caused it and thats what if said ... you nut jobs show the numbers but you haven't a clue how it go there

OK, dumb fuck, obama has never had an annual budget for any one of his 6 years. The only budget he ever presented to congress was voted down by democrats. With no budget the govt can spend whatever it likes on whatever it likes. Yes, the annual deficit did go down in a couple of those years, but they still increased the debt by spending more than they collected.

It is truly amazing to see some Americans commend Obama for lowering the deficit....yet the national debt has exploded during his time.

easy ....republicans hate to do any research ... why ???? well, they would find out things they don't like to admit to

here's another question for you: do you hold Bush responsible for the increase to the national debt during his time in office? yes or no
I hold Bush responsible for ever bill that he sign into law that raised the national debt... I hold obama responsible for ever law he sign into law that raised the national debt ... ...

so when I asked you what bills did obama sign into law that raised the national debt ... the reason you didn't respond to that is, he didn't sign any bill into law that raised the nation debt ...were Bush did ... like I said when a fact is presented to you and you don't like the answer you're quick to through out your a liar response...because you know and I know there hasn' tbeen any spending bills passed under the obama administration

Uh, yeah. so how did the govt operate for the last 6 years? try to think before answering so you don't make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???
So in your mind, a POTUS can execute an executive order for anything he/she wishes.

didn't say that ... all presidents like obama look into the legality of a presidential order ...obama did ... nixion did... if it doesn't violate the constitution then they pass it ... its you who think obama or any president can go a pass anything they wish ... they can't ... they are a lot more wiser then you or I when it comes to law

Uh, yeah. so how did the govt operate for the last 6 years? try to think before answering so you don't make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have.
Apparently a prog statist dupe, can't be educated.

King Barry, ruler for life. Liberals have to be the lowest form of human life.
what is the lowest form of human life is ignorant people like you ... who hasn't any Idea how government works ... so close your trailer door its cold outside

Last edited:
so, once again, if one president violates the constitution does that make it OK for future presidents to violate the constitution?

Actually it doesn't. However, when the Patriot Act was brought to us by Bush and CO,. some people including myself, argued that giving that much power to a President wouldn't be a good idea. That future Presidents of whatever party would not give up the power given to them. So Obama is proving this true. So will the next President.

Thing is, when Bush did it, the Repub were all for it, When Obama does it, it's like the end of the world.

Congress was designed to reign in excessive use of power by a President. Not sit on their fucking hands and GIVE a President more power.

Our Congress is seriously fucked up. And it was seriously fucked up by Republicans. They (Repubs) don't seem to understand what the hell they were elected for. Unless it's to serve the ultra wealthy. Which they do a great job of.

yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision.

so, once again, if one president violates the constitution does that make it OK for future presidents to violate the constitution?
thats your opinion, not a legal opinion ...

When will you be condemning Bush and praising Obama? Cause if what you say is true, then Obama has had 10 times more success in his Presidency than Bush ever thought about. Right?
Matter of fact, what would you list as a "success" for the Bush Presidency?

Obama led us out of the Bush financial collapse.
Obama oversaw the come back of the stock market.
Obama didn't get us in a major war of choice.
Obama got bin Laden,

I could go on but I want to see if you agree first. Obama has been a much better President than Bush. You agree? If not, why?

will have added over 10 trillion to the national debt
has divided the country on race, sex, locality, religion, income, political affiliation
has made the country weak internationally
has embarrased the country in international events
lied to the american people about obamacare
has not had one annual budget in 6 years
increased the number of americans in poverty
increased the number of americans on food stamps
caused the americans who died in Iraq to die for nothing
traded 5 murdering terrorists for one deserter
released terrorists from Gitmo to wage war on americans
ignored our ally Israel
eliminated the national day of prayer and replaced it with a muslim prayer day
refused to say "radical muslim terrorists"

you asked,

Actually it doesn't. However, when the Patriot Act was brought to us by Bush and CO,. some people including myself, argued that giving that much power to a President wouldn't be a good idea. That future Presidents of whatever party would not give up the power given to them. So Obama is proving this true. So will the next President.

Thing is, when Bush did it, the Repub were all for it, When Obama does it, it's like the end of the world.

Congress was designed to reign in excessive use of power by a President. Not sit on their fucking hands and GIVE a President more power.

Our Congress is seriously fucked up. And it was seriously fucked up by Republicans. They (Repubs) don't seem to understand what the hell they were elected for. Unless it's to serve the ultra wealthy. Which they do a great job of.

oh come on, get off the partisan bullshit. you were doing ok for your first couple of sentences, then you reverted to a partisan asshole.

The patriot act may have saved YOUR life, it has certainly saved some american lives. Obama continued to use it, so your argument there is more bullshit.

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.
it other words you don't know ... got it ,,,

here ya go, dingleberry

http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-Per-Capita-Percent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental-Term.htm

they are liberals and liberalism is a mental disease, there is no other answer.

yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision.

its fact not opinion. but the reality is that no congress is going to take a president to court for issuing EOs

each and every year they pass a national budget ... if they go over that budget, it becomes part of the national debt... each and every year obama debt from the nation budget when up the least of all the presidents ... that what I listed ... that what you are calling me a liar over ... you can't deal with the facts which that makes you the bigger fool ...you didn't look it up... you see 7,8, 20 trillion then come to the conclusion that its obama's fault when you didn't bother to look up one damn thing

and stupidity is a republican way of life ...

The patriot act may have saved YOUR life, it has certainly saved some american lives. Obama continued to use it, so your argument there is more bullshit.

No dude, you are to fucking stupid to understand what my argument WAS. What I said was the COngress should have never given that much power to a President. And that NO President elected in the FUTURE would willingly give up the power inherited from his predecessor. And Obama didn't.

But was/is Obama a better President that Bushy? Can you answer that question and justify your answer? Or will YOU cling to your partisan bullshit and claim Bush was a better President? Or will you just ignore the question?
I bet on the ignore. Cause Bush don't look to good in hindsight. Does he?

its fact not opinion. but the reality is that no congress is going to take a president to court for issuing EOs
wait a minute Boehner tried ... found out he didn't have a leg to stand on ... so again you don't do your do dillagents

and stupidity is a republican way of life ...
To think the Ds great and Rs stupid...is to not think.

Both parties are very much alike and both are criminal gangs.

The national debt and deficit are perfect examples of how both parties are the same. Neither cares about the debt...nothing could be more clear.

No dude, you are to fucking stupid to understand what my argument WAS. What I said was the COngress should have never given that much power to a President. And that NO President elected in the FUTURE would willingly give up the power inherited from his predecessor. And Obama didn't.

But was/is Obama a better President that Bushy? Can you answer that question and justify your answer? Or will YOU cling to your partisan bullshit and claim Bush was a better President? Or will you just ignore the question?
I bet on the ignore. Cause Bush don't look to good in hindsight. Does he?

see post #110

wait a minute Boehner tried ... found out he didn't have a leg to stand on ... so again you don't do your do dillagents

its due dilligence. please engage spellcheck so you don't look so stupid

Forum List

Back