Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation

That's a lie on so many levels where do we even begin. Since lying about deficit reduction to get elected Obama has been a consistent advocate for increased government spending and taxes since he took office, his record is clear.

Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation

That's a lie on so many levels where do we even begin. Since lying about deficit reduction to get elected Obama has been a consistent advocate for increased government spending and taxes since he took office, his record is clear.
Yep

saying and doing is two different things ....yes he wants to raise taxes on the rich 3% to fix roads a water works but like always you don't do any research ... the fact that he has spent less is a fact that the CBO has put into the press ... Please show us where any bill that he has signed into law that has caused 7 trillion dollars of debt... when you do you will find it came from the previous administration ...

Yep
by just saying its a lie doesn't make it so... I posted facts and you two can't seem to refute them ... whys that... cat got your tongue

Last edited:
Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
where do you come up with this shit boy ? if what you say is close to true, please explain where did the 6 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$ go that your MESSiah increased the Natl.Debt ??

HUH ?????
here is whats wrong with you republicans ... you quote a figure then say see I'm right ... like that's the end all to end all discussions ....one of ya say 7 trillion and another says 6 trillion and yet neither one of you two losers can tell it what caused the debt.... I've asked you and your types to answer one little question, not one of you losers can tell us where this debt came from ... then you say stupid shit like you did here ... please tell us oh wise ones what bill or bills did Obama sign into law that caused this debt.... good luck with that one...

national debt when obama took over --------------- 10T
national debt today--------------------------------------------18T
national debt when obama leaves--------------------->20T

nothing more needs to be said. Obama will have increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED.

That has been updated to $23 Trillion

it amazes me every thing republicans are against, they were the ones responsible for it ...
Yeah, if you're in total denial it would appear that way.
prove me wrong ... prove everything that I posted here is wrong... if you can't the STFU

Typical far left drone, posts known propaganda and expects everyone else to prove them wrong!

That is the mentality of a two year old, but that sums up the far left perfectly..

Yep
by just saying its a lie doesn't make it so... I posted facts and you two can't seem to refute them ... whys that... cat got your tongue
You a libtard you lie, it is in your nature. 8 trillion added to deficit under Obutthurt says you are wrong.

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
where do you come up with this shit boy ? if what you say is close to true, please explain where did the 6 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$ go that your MESSiah increased the Natl.Debt ??

HUH ?????
here is whats wrong with you republicans ... you quote a figure then say see I'm right ... like that's the end all to end all discussions ....one of ya say 7 trillion and another says 6 trillion and yet neither one of you two losers can tell it what caused the debt.... I've asked you and your types to answer one little question, not one of you losers can tell us where this debt came from ... then you say stupid shit like you did here ... please tell us oh wise ones what bill or bills did Obama sign into law that caused this debt.... good luck with that one...
You started it with stupid shit, idiot.

it amazes me every thing republicans are against, they were the ones responsible for it ...
prove me wrong ... prove everything that I posted here is wrong... if you can't the STFU

Typical far left drone, posts known propaganda and expects everyone else to prove them wrong!

That is the mentality of a two year old, but that sums up the far left perfectly..

and yet you couldn't prove me wrong... you spew your far right propaganda, then tell me its the mentality of a two year old, if this is true then you shouldn't have a problem proving a two year old to be wrong ... fight ???? and yet you couldn't prove a two year old wrong ... which says you haven't a leg to stand on

Yep
You a libtard you lie, it is in your nature. 8 trillion added to deficit under Obutthurt says you are wrong.
so are you going to tell us ignorant ones how he ran up 8 trillion or what bill he signed into law that caused these 8 trillion dollars... or are you just going to say its a lie and that's that ... that's the typical answer from you right wing nut jobs ...you know its their but you haven't a clue how it got there I tell you a unrefutable fact that reagan signed into law an abortion bill and the republicans were responsible for the EPA and you can't show me any different ... whys that??? coult I be telling you "oh my god" the actual truth !!!!! could that be it!!!!

Last edited:

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

HUH ?????
no I posted a fact ....a fact that you don't like ...a fact that you can't say Its wrong ... so your best is to try and deny the fact by using childish remarks... put on your big boy pants and tell us here how its stupid shit, if ya can ...

I am a unicorn. Prove me wrong.
thats your best??? typical uneducated repub-lie-tard

Actually, it's your argument. You're demanding other people prove your claims wrong, when you aren't able to prove them true.

10583885_295215450660337_2522766329024332848_n.jpg

do you understand the difference between deficit and debt? our debt will have doubled under obama---------------------------------DOUBLED, FROM 10 TRILLION TO 20 TRILLION. a slight reduction in the annual deficit is meaningless.

If bush had only lowered the deficit we'd not be in this mess.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

HUH ?????
no I posted a fact ....a fact that you don't like ...a fact that you can't say Its wrong ... so your best is to try and deny the fact by using childish remarks... put on your big boy pants and tell us here how its stupid shit, if ya can ...

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

HUH ?????

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.
it other words you don't know ... got it ,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back