Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
where do you come up with this shit boy ? if what you say is close to true, please explain where did the 6 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$ go that your MESSiah increased the Natl.Debt ??

HUH ?????
here is whats wrong with you republicans ... you quote a figure then say see I'm right ... like that's the end all to end all discussions ....one of ya say 7 trillion and another says 6 trillion and yet neither one of you two losers can tell it what caused the debt.... I've asked you and your types to answer one little question, not one of you losers can tell us where this debt came from ... then you say stupid shit like you did here ... please tell us oh wise ones what bill or bills did Obama sign into law that caused this debt.... good luck with that one...
You started it with stupid shit, idiot.
no I posted a fact ....a fact that you don't like ...a fact that you can't say Its wrong ... so your best is to try and deny the fact by using childish remarks... put on your big boy pants and tell us here how its stupid shit, if ya can ...

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.
it other words you don't know ... got it ,,,

here ya go, dingleberry

http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-Per-Capita-Percent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental-Term.htm

it amazes me every thing republicans are against, they were the ones responsible for it ...
Yeah, if you're in total denial it would appear that way.
prove me wrong ... prove everything that I posted here is wrong... if you can't the STFU

I am a unicorn. Prove me wrong.
thats your best??? typical uneducated repub-lie-tard

Actually, it's your argument. You're demanding other people prove your claims wrong, when you aren't able to prove them true.
so what you are saying here the things that I posted, that the government has put on their web site is wrong ... is this what you are trying to tell us here??? that's what they wrote not some liberal not some republican but according to the CBO and the government is, how did you say it ??? wrong !!! you see if you followed the post that I posted, the things republicans hate to admit to then you would try to prove it to be wrong ... you couldn't do that... reagan passing abortion laws in 1976... cbo records on spending in the country ....Nixon passing health care for all .. Nixon passing the EPA ...where the republicans were the ones who brought it to the house all of that ... then having you right wing nut jobs tell me its a lie ... so I asked how so is it a lie your best is you are able to prove its true ...

another republicans who doesn't pay attention

You are
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
where do you come up with this shit boy ? if what you say is close to true, please explain where did the 6 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$ go that your MESSiah increased the Natl.Debt ??

HUH ?????
here is whats wrong with you republicans ... you quote a figure then say see I'm right ... like that's the end all to end all discussions ....one of ya say 7 trillion and another says 6 trillion and yet neither one of you two losers can tell it what caused the debt.... I've asked you and your types to answer one little question, not one of you losers can tell us where this debt came from ... then you say stupid shit like you did here ... please tell us oh wise ones what bill or bills did Obama sign into law that caused this debt.... good luck with that one...
no I posted a fact ....a fact that you don't like ...a fact that you can't say Its wrong ... so your best is to try and deny the fact by using childish remarks... put on your big boy pants and tell us here how its stupid shit, if ya can ...

there is nothing to prove, they are facts. During obozo's 6 years the national debt has gone from 10T to 18T and will be over 20T by the time that fool leaves office. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents combined. Those are facts.
still an idio

Yeah, if you're in total denial it would appear that way.
prove me wrong ... prove everything that I posted here is wrong... if you can't the STFU

Actually, it's your argument. You're demanding other people prove your claims wrong, when you aren't able to prove them true.
so what you are saying here the things that I posted, that the government has put on their web site is wrong ... is this what you are trying to tell us here??? that's what they wrote not some liberal not some republican but according to the CBO and the government is, how did you say it ??? wrong !!! you see if you followed the post that I posted, the things republicans hate to admit to then you would try to prove it to be wrong ... you couldn't do that... reagan passing abortion laws in 1976... cbo records on spending in the country ....Nixon passing health care for all .. Nixon passing the EPA ...where the republicans were the ones who brought it to the house all of that ... then having you right wing nut jobs tell me its a lie ... so I asked how so is it a lie your best is you are able to prove its true ...

*yawn*

Now you're going into the spaghetti fallacy.

here ya go, dingleberry

http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-Per-Capita-Percent-of-GDP-and-by-Presidental-Term.htm
well dumb fuck, all you have show is the debt ... you didn't show us what bills passed that caused it and thats what if said ... you nut jobs show the numbers but you haven't a clue how it go there

You are

still an idio
and you can't spell idiot ???
priceless
yep dead between the ears

Billy billy billy. I feel your pain in trying to constructively engage and educate these fucking morons. But it ain't happening.

Every time they are confronted with valid information, their ONLY response is" nananana boo boo, I say what you say ain't true.

Not only on this thread, but on EVERY thread where they can't contest the posted information with what they think is the "true" information.

Like Obama's and the debt. Not one of these dumb fucks can understand that the wars, drug benefits and what ever else Bush gave away ALL had to be paid for by the next administration. And it wouldn't have mattered if Mittens had been elected. Even Mittens would have seen the debt rise simply because Bush increased spending and decreased income. But they would have had a lot of excuses for both Mittens and Bush had this been the case.

No billy, you will never get the low info posters on here to even TRY and prove your information wrong.

Cause just like they think tax cuts pay for themselves and deficits don't matter (unless they are Obama's) , they think nananabooboo is a good counter argument for EVERTHING. Fucking idiots is what they are. But nice of you to try and educate them.

Republican campaign strategists may lie, but the numbers don’t. Government spending, when adjusted for inflation, has increased during his administration (to date) by 1.4%. Under George W. Bush, the increases were 7.3% (first term) and 8.1% (second term). Bill Clinton, in his two terms, comes in at 3.2% and 3.9%. George H. W. Bush increased government spending by 5.4%, while Ronald Reagan added 8.7% and 4.9% in his two terms.

Not only does Obama turn out to be the most thrifty president in recent memory, but the evidence shows that Republican administrations consistently increased government spending significantly more than any Democratic administration. Go figure.
>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

HUH ?????

facts you wouldn't know a fact if you saw one...
fact obozo didn't sign into law that cause national debt to go up that;s fact one and thats killing you obozo haters ...

here ya go, dingleberry

well dumb fuck, all you have show is the debt ... you didn't show us what bills passed that caused it and thats what if said ... you nut jobs show the numbers but you haven't a clue how it go there

OK, dumb fuck, obama has never had an annual budget for any one of his 6 years. The only budget he ever presented to congress was voted down by democrats. With no budget the govt can spend whatever it likes on whatever it likes. Yes, the annual deficit did go down in a couple of those years, but they still increased the debt by spending more than they collected.

What happened during obama's terms is on obama, just like what happened during Bush's terms is on him.

Billy billy billy. I feel your pain in trying to constructively engage and educate these fucking morons. But it ain't happening.

Every time they are confronted with valid information, their ONLY response is" nananana boo boo, I say what you say ain't true.

Not only on this thread, but on EVERY thread where they can't contest the posted information with what they think is the "true" information.

Like Obama's and the debt. Not one of these dumb fucks can understand that the wars, drug benefits and what ever else Bush gave away ALL had to be paid for by the next administration. And it wouldn't have mattered if Mittens had been elected. Even Mittens would have seen the debt rise simply because Bush increased spending and decreased income. But they would have had a lot of excuses for both Mittens and Bush had this been the case.

No billy, you will never get the low info posters on here to even TRY and prove your information wrong.

Cause just like they think tax cuts pay for themselves and deficits don't matter (unless they are Obama's) , they think nananabooboo is a good counter argument for EVERTHING. Fucking idiots is what they are. But nice of you to try and educate them.

I know this, you know this, but if they ever got off their lazy ass and do some damn research they might learn something ... all I can do is try to get them to research one dam thing

here ya go, dingleberry

OK, dumb fuck, obama has never had an annual budget for any one of his 6 years. The only budget he ever presented to congress was voted down by democrats. With no budget the govt can spend whatever it likes on whatever it likes. Yes, the annual deficit did go down in a couple of those years, but they still increased the debt by spending more than they collected.

What happened during obama's terms is on obama, just like what happened during Bush's terms is on him.
It is truly amazing to see some Americans commend Obama for lowering the deficit....yet the national debt has exploded during his time.

How can they be so easily duped?

here is a fact now republicans tell me its not

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

you know those unconstitutional executive orders Obama passed

here ya go, dingleberry

It is truly amazing to see some Americans commend Obama for lowering the deficit....yet the national debt has exploded during his time.

easy ....republicans hate to do any research ... why ???? well, they would find out things they don't like to admit to

The EPA was proposed by President Richard Nixon and began operation on December 2, 1970, after Nixon signed an executive order. The order establishing the EPA was ratified by committee hearings in the House and Senate.The agency is led by its Administrator, who is appointed by the president and approved by Congress. The current administrator is Gina McCarthy. The EPA is not a Cabinet department, but the administrator is normally given cabinet rank.

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

next question: what the fuck is wrong with you?

*yawn*

Now you're going into the spaghetti fallacy.
typical repub-lie-tard a sleep at the wheel and lives in a world of fantasy

easy ....republicans hate to do any research ... why ???? well, they would find out things they don't like to admit to

here's another question for you: do you hold Bush responsible for the increase to the national debt during his time in office? yes or no

Do you think that all republicans think that everything ever done by an republican was good? If Nixon did something illegal does that make it OK for obama to do something illegal?

the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???

the point I was making moron is executive orders are part of the constitution and you didn't grasp that ...so the real question here is whats the fuck is wrong with you???
So in your mind, a POTUS can execute an executive order for anything he/she wishes.

Why do we need a congress? Just make Obama king.

yes, dipshit. all presidents have used EOs. But the constitution limits what they can be used for. Obama, and possibly others, have violated that provision.

so, once again, if one president violates the constitution does that make it OK for future presidents to violate the constitution?

Forum List

Back