Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

Your own link says what I said...that Al Qaeda wasn't formed until after the Soviet was defeated so you are correct..we are on the same page but arrived there from different trains of thought and interpretation of the available data.

and why no mention of this guy by FAS.org....Ayman al-Zawahiri....check this out Fox
Ayman al-Zawahiri

All right Liability you are only hurting your own credibility.
I can agree that Al Qaeda operate globally, and have spread out globally, but the source and momentum of their actions is based somewhere. Where do you think?

Your own link says what I said...that Al Qaeda wasn't formed until after the Soviet was defeated so you are correct..we are on the same page but arrived there from different trains of thought and interpretation of the available data.

and why no mention of this guy by FAS.org....Ayman al-Zawahiri....check this out Fox
Ayman al-Zawahiri

He's there in the first source I posted. Look in the key members in the opening 'credits'.

Let us further all acknowledge and admit that where ever on Earth al qaeda was first formed, and regardless of which region (i.e., the Arab world/mid-east) is it's main sphere of influence and focus (did I mention that this is clearly the Arab world and the mid-East?), they STILL operate globally. This latter fact is observed when we see al qaeda shitfucks engaging in terrorist activities in Great Britain, in the far East, in Spain, in Africa and in North America.

This is true. And anybody who thinks al Qaida isn't aware of and/or involved in and/or supporting the radicalization of Muslim groups everywhere or who underestimates their core motives is dangerously naive. Which of course was at least partially the point of this thread. Is our President dangerously naive about Islam? Or is something else at work there? See my post day before yesterday outlining how radical Islam becomes radical and works to gain the upper hand wherever they are.

I wonder what President Obama would say regarding this clip?
http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnPlayer.swf?aid=11991

Last edited:
Why did she run away when asked the questions I asked?

Hmmmmmmm....kinda makes you wonder what exactly [HIS] agenda is on this message board.

It had more to do with me having to do things. I can't skip engineering classes, major classes are kind of important.
Also, I am not Susan Boyle god damn it, It is Spencer. haha

Last edited:
I can agree that Al Qaeda operate globally, and have spread out globally, but the source and momentum of their actions is based somewhere. Where do you think?

Maybe it does hurt my credibility when you agree with me. :lol:

We all know that al qaeda started in the M.E. This was never exactly a locked-room mystery.

But that's not the question. You said some smack about "localized Jiohad" and that utterly meaningless phrase is the thing that has taken us into your little twighlight zone arena.

Your phrase was stupid. It has no meaning. It doesn't matter to any relevant portion of the discussion where al qaeda got started or where its nominal headquarters are.

What matters is where they operate, you imbecile. And they operate, as I sagaciously noted when I corrected you, GLOBALLY.

Maybe it does hurt my credibility when you agree with me. :lol:

We all know that al qaeda started in the M.E. This was never exactly a locked-room mystery.

But that's not the question. You said some smack about "localized Jiohad" and that utterly meaningless phrase is the thing that has taken us into your little twighlight zone arena.

Your phrase was stupid. It has no meaning. It doesn't matter to any relevant portion of the discussion where al qaeda got started or where its nominal headquarters are.

What matters is where they operate, you imbecile. And they operate, as I sagaciously noted when I corrected you, GLOBALLY.

The credibility loss takes place when you start name calling and throwing around words like "retard" "fuck" "idiot," etc, and there is a difference between being a dick and correcting me, however minor it may be.

I'll admit that Al Qaeda is not a localized organization, and nor is the Jihad. The cause for the Jihad, though there is more than one reason, is not global.

Really? A war going on?..........................Wow. Where have I been?

It's more figurative than literal. Like a war on drugs.

Another insanely stupid post.

In the real world (you should come visit it someday) the war is absolutely real and not figurative at all -- except perhaps in the manner in which President Obama conducts it.

The credibility loss takes place when you start name calling and throwing around words like "retard" "fuck" "idiot," etc, and there is a difference between being a dick and correcting me, however minor it may be.

No shithead. The credibility loss takes place when you say disprovable things in your utter ignorance or in your hostility to the truth.

You have been a dick. That you need constant correction is an independent fact.

I'll admit that Al Qaeda is not a localized organization, and nor is the Jihad.

That's big of you.

The cause for the Jihad, though there is more than one reason, is not global.

Even to the extent that's true, it remains entirely irrelevant.

Fine you win at whatever point you think you were proving. You have officially branded my image of a conservative as an immovable dickhead with little character motivation or communication ability.
retard.jpg

"Another insanely stupid post.

In the real world (you should come visit it someday) the war is absolutely real and not figurative at all -- except perhaps in the manner in which President Obama conducts it."

I compared the so called, "war on terror" a comparison to the "war on drugs" because you can't wage war on a ideal. Once again you are just being disagreeable for no apparent reason.

"No shithead. The credibility loss takes place when you say disprovable things in your utter ignorance or in your hostility to the truth."
- You don't need evidence of an opinion, an opinion in itself is proof of its existence.

"You have been a dick. That you need constant correction is an independent fact."
Dick- 1. A penis 2. A pugnacious, devious, or rude person, typically male. I know you don't like being corrected but.... yeah...

I don't know if you were raped at a young age, touched by your father, or just have a severe case of little man's syndrome, but you need a :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

You have also ruined the movie Animal House for me.

How can someone be so hostile on a message board? Drugs? Alcohol? Parenting? Stress?

Do you need someone to talk to?

Oh you are from New York, all those things I ever said about you being rude and mean aren't true. You are just a New Yorker.

Hmmmmmmm....kinda makes you wonder what exactly [HIS] agenda is on this message board.

It had more to do with me having to do things. I can't skip engineering classes, major classes are kind of important.

No worries...what dicipline in Engineering did you pick?

Fine you win at whatever point you think you were proving. You have officially branded my image of a conservative as an immovable dickhead with little character motivation or communication ability. * * * *

Please let me know when we get to the part where I am supposed to give a shit about the petty-ass opinions of a whining liberal nitwit.

In the interim, you have failed in every respect to make a coherent point (all your petty-ass ineffectual caterwauling notwithstanding).

Fine you win at whatever point you think you were proving. You have officially branded my image of a conservative as an immovable dickhead with little character motivation or communication ability. * * * *

Please let me know when we get to the part where I am supposed to give a shit about the petty-ass opinions of a whining liberal nitwit.

In the interim, you have failed in every respect to make a coherent point (all your petty-ass ineffectual caterwauling notwithstanding).

You really have taken your violent insanity beyond the scope of a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD! You realize this correct?

Thanks. I'm glad you live to separate. I hear they are big on that at the Palestine-Israeli border and between North and South Korea.

Last edited:

No worries...what dicipline in Engineering did you pick?

Civil Engineering with a structural emphasis. Managed a 4.0 last semester with an fair credit load.

Forum List

Back