Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
There now Mr. President...that wasn't so painful now was it?
“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”
Oh...so that's what's been happening the last 11 months. Really!!!?

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.
“The buck stops with me.”

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

11 months and 3 terrorist attacks into his Presidency he now realizes we are at war.
“We are at war,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the White House State Dining Room.
“We must follow the leads that we get and we must pursue them until plots are disrupted,” Mr. Obama said. “We can’t sit on information to protect the American people.”

and finally the one thing Obama needed to say back in January when he assumed the Office of the Presidency and the RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WAR ON TERRORISM.

Yes it does. I guarantee you if there's another terrorist attack your Administration is definately out the door in 2012.

And we find your guarantee really credible.. Seriously.. No really.. :cuckoo: :lol:

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

Oh now it's god forbid.. Your side used the terror attack 911 as a political football. This kind of commentary is as contemptible as it was back then. You don't know how voters are reacting to anything, you just know how Neocon Repubs are reacting.

Maybe you'll be surprised once again in November.

Watch and see what happens if, god forbid...there is another attack and it's successful.

Oh now it's god forbid.. Your side used the terror attack 911 as a political football. This kind of commentary is as contemptible as it was back then. You don't know how voters are reacting to anything, you just know how Neocon Repubs are reacting.

Political football? Kerry was a fucking dope.

Explain.

Explain.

Do the words mission accomplished ring a bell? The Bush administration squeezed every drop of terrorist fear mongering they could throughout the 2004, 2006 and 2008 elections. As your post indicates, they intend to continue along this line.

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.

Is this the 'War on Terror 2, The POTUS Strikes Back, Gently'?

The "Striking back" thing reminds me of the three stooges, one of which when 'offended'
pulls his arm back and slaps the air towards the offender in a girly manner. WTF's with that?

We need a president with very large ball bearings. Has the 'global warming' shriveled his 'bearings' up?

Obama has an epiphany. Finally admits we are at war.

The coward threatens when he is safe.
Goethe

The childish mind of the right wing pea brain on display...foreign policy of 'bluster'...

Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran...

President Bush said it best, even though it was in his inimitable mindless fashion...

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful...They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
George W. Bush

He's just answering some of the questions that have surfaced.

Why won't he admit we are at war?

Why does he constantly point fingers instead of taking blame himself?

Why does he and everyone that works for him give this impression that the defense of the nation is an inconvenience?

He gave a speech....nothing more. It was like he spent time thinking aloud. It was a meaningless half-hearted exposition on the obvious. Like a person who couldn't admit what the problem was and finally having to do so. Yet why do I still feel nothing has changed. He even had the gall to call for his critics to move on. Nothing to see here.

What a putz!!!

Last edited:

He's just answering some of the questions that have surfaced.

Why won't he admit we are at war?

Why does he constantly point fingers instead of taking blame himself?

Why does he and everyone that works for him give this impression that the defense of the nation is an inconvenience?

He gave a speech....nothing more. It was like he spent time thinking aloud. It was a meaningless half-hearted exposition on the obvious. Like a person who couldn't admit what the problem was and finally having to do so. Yet why do I still feel nothing has changed. He even had the gall to call for his critics to move on. Nothing to see here.

What a putz!!!

Your right. It was just another speech. He made a few tough statements but I was wondering if he really believed his own rhetoric?? I just wonder what his response would have been if the attack had been successfull??

Your right. It was just another speech. He made a few tough statements but I was wondering if he really believed his own rhetoric?? I just wonder what his response would have been if the attack had been successfull??

I'm not wondering about anything anymore.

It doesn't take repeated blows to the gut for me to get the message.

Obama doesn't care and he all wants to do is keep his poll numbers up.

He's a practiced liar and we are not in good hands as long as he and the rest of his friends occupy the White House.

Last edited:

Explain.

Do the words mission accomplished ring a bell? The Bush administration squeezed every drop of terrorist fear mongering they could throughout the 2004, 2006 and 2008 elections. As your post indicates, they intend to continue along this line.

Kerry is about as smart senator as you can get. He pummeled Bush in the debates and came very close to taking the presidency.

Yet you liberal calls Bush stupid. LOL

Kerry only won in the twisted fucked up minds of people like you. You know why Kerry didn't win the debates? He didn't win the White House.

If I remember correctly and I am sure I do, wasn't it the liberals whining and crying about justifying Clinton bombing Iraq during the whole blue dress thing by telling Americans how evil and dangerous Saddam was? Remember the pictures of the Kurds released by the Clinton Admin?

So when you hypocritically say fear mongering, you should be talking about the Democrats right?

Obama knows we are are at war or he would not have sent 30,000 troops to Afghanistan. How can he forget what Bush started. No one can. You are just another radical village idiots that hate Obama.

Let's not forget that Obama set this all up himself.

He allowed Eric Holder to prosecute folks in the CIA so now he's reaping what he's sown.

He was man enough to take the blame and not blame Bush. like after 9-11 Bush blamed Clinton and the warning was on his plate or was it in his bottle?

After 9-11 and 8 years of war, terrorist should not even be a threat Obama have to deal with. If we cannot win a war againt a few hundred thugs, we never will. Waste of time and money for people like Blackwater and Haliburton. Blackwater has been paid more money than has been spent on both wars.

Forum List

Back