Obama has abandoned his Wind Energy bullshit plan, why?

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
I'll tell you why.

Because IN AMERICA, you have guys that own bad ass muscle cars and trucks and they like to drive em and show em off.. So if you're thinking for a second you're gonna sway them off the fumes of gasoline, you got life fucked up Obama.

See, these are the types of things Barry doesn't consider when he's having Pep Rally's to kill the Oil game for America.

It's also proof that he's not a born and raised American, because if he was, He'd know this about the culture in America.

You can have your Prius, I'll keep my classic car.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Last edited:
I'll tell you why.

Because IN AMERICA, you have guys that own bad ass muscle cars and trucks and they like to drive em and show em off.. So if you're thinking for a second you're gonna sway them off the fumes of gasoline, you got life fucked up Obama.

See, these are the types of things Barry doesn't consider when he's having Pep Rally's to kill the Oil game for America.

It's also proof that he's not a born and raised American, because if he was, He'd know this about the culture in America.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Selfish want keeps the fumes of gasoline flowing

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

I wasn't aware that wind had been abandoned. Oil corporations are still king though - that's clear.

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Don't worry, Chicken Little, the earth will still be here after we're all dead and gone.

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Don't worry, Chicken Little, the earth will still be here after we're all dead and gone.

True, and it will probably be grateful to us go

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Yep, no doubt. It's the HOW we'll be dead and gone that worries me a little. Will we be dead and gone because of another ice age? Or, will we be dead and gone because we fouled our own air supply? Maybe it will be because we have made water undrinkable... the possibilities to that question are amazing. We'll keep burning oil and coal, making our laws to not consider global warming in zoning decisions, and wait to react when the question finally gets answered. That's not being chicken, that's being an ostrich.

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Myth.

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Myth.

It's a myth that people are selfish?

Oil -1
Earth - zero

Yep, no doubt. It's the HOW we'll be dead and gone that worries me a little. Will we be dead and gone because of another ice age? Or, will we be dead and gone because we fouled our own air supply? Maybe it will be because we have made water undrinkable... the possibilities to that question are amazing. We'll keep burning oil and coal, making our laws to not consider global warming in zoning decisions, and wait to react when the question finally gets answered. That's not being chicken, that's being an ostrich.

a. In academia, truth has fallen in priority to ideology, also known as the ‘greater truth’ of pre-formed conclusions. A case in point is climate change. Normal science discovers facts, and then constructs a theory from those facts. ‘Post-modern science’ starts with a theory that is politically sensitive, and then makes up facts to influence opinion in its favor.

b. Mike Hulme is Professor of Climate Change in the School of Environmental Sciences at the University of East Anglia (UEA), []Mike Hulme and was good enough to reveal the truth in the Guardian, 2007: “…this particular mode of scientific activity… has been labeled "post-normal" science. Climate change seems to fall in this category. Disputes in post-normal science focus as often on the process of science - who gets funded, who evaluates quality, who has the ear of policy - as on the facts of science…. Self-evidently dangerous climate change will not emerge from a normal scientific process of truth seeking,… scientists - and politicians - must trade (normal) truth for influence. If scientists want to remain listened to, to bear influence on policy, they must recognise the social limits of their truth seeking and reveal fully the values and beliefs they bring to their scientific activity…. Climate change is too important to be left to scientists - least of all the normal ones.” The appliance of science | Society | The Guardian

Again?

"...climate change will not emerge from a normal scientific process of truth seeking,… scientists - and politicians - must trade (normal) truth for influence....social limits of their truth...'

Wise up.

Nope, and i am also not offended by the comparison

Good....'cause I have no animosity against you pagans.

lol i'm jewish

Alex.....

...I'm teasing you.

Here is the reference:

"Earth Day… a Celebration of the New Paganism

We are about to witness a worldwide pagan rite – the worship of the earth, the worship of Gaia, (Earth Mother). Earth Day is the worship of nature — rather than Nature’s God.

Though touted as, somehow, NEW, worship of the earth is likely the oldest religion on earth. Born of child-like ignorance, it has survived centuries and is, once again, robust and thriving among those people of earth who have lost their way and have reclaimed this form of paganism at the risk of their eternal souls."
Earth Day

I'll tell you why.

Oil - 1
Wind - zero

Can you please point to an article about this abandonment?

Oil -1
Earth - zero

You can allways do the right thing and ex yourself out of the computation now can't you? Funnily enough, you guys all think you're special and it's the "other guys" who need to die.

Where else have we heard that philosophy from:eusa_think:

You can allways do the right thing and ex yourself out of the computation now can't you? Funnily enough, you guys all think you're special and it's the "other guys" who need to die.

Where else have we heard that philosophy from:eusa_think:

I didnt say that i was special or that anybody needs to die. All i was saying was that when human beings are no longer on this planet the Earth will no longer have our pollution and destruction to worry about. I didn't literally mean everybody should die right now.

Forum List

Back