Trump Says Obama Born In America, Period. Democrats Scream "HOW DARE YOU!!!!"

Even Trump can't shut us up. He doesn't have the power to end this controversy.

Why would he end a controversy that has garnered him the vote of so many racists?
You have proof that "so many" Democrats are voting for him?

So do you feel betrayed that your Grand Dragon Birther has now declared that there is nothing to see here?

He said to her, "I'd like a cheeseburger, and I might like a milkshake as well."
She said to him, "I can't give you either." And he said, "Isn't this Burger Bell?"

She said, "Yes it is, but we're closed now. But we open tomorrow at ten."
He said, "I am extremely hungry! But I guess I can wait until then!"

images

He stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise. He may have dozed off once or twice.
When he spotted a billboard for Denny's: bacon and eggs for half price.

How could he resist such an offer? He really needed something to munch. Cheeseburger, please do not get angry! He'll eat & be back here for lunch!

Why would he end a controversy that has garnered him the vote of so many racists?

So do you feel betrayed that your Grand Dragon Birther has now declared that there is nothing to see here?

He said to her, "I'd like a cheeseburger, and I might like a milkshake as well."
She said to him, "I can't give you either." And he said, "Isn't this Burger Bell?"

images
Do you ever stop to think that the liberal media lies?

Do you ever stop to think that Donald Trump lies- all the time- hell you are a Birther- of course you don't

images

images

He stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise. He may have dozed off once or twice.
When he spotted a billboard for Denny's: bacon and eggs for half price.

How could he resist such an offer? He really needed something to munch. Cheeseburger, please do not get angry! He'll eat & be back here for lunch!

Birthers are such idiots.

upload_2016-9-20_17-16-59.png

Great question Frank.

What changed Trump's little mind?

Was it the realization that you Birthers would vote for him if he gunned down a man on 5th Avenue so he is 'pivoting' to rational voters?

Why did Obama tell his publishers that he was born in Kenya and why did he let that glaring "error" go uncorrected for 2 decades?
Evidently, he didn't

....because Obama said so....
You have any proof beyond your fervent imagination?

...... didn't think so.

The "error" sat there for 2 decades until Briebart published it.

What was Obama's claim to fame? President of Harvard Law??? Odd for him to let a glaring "error" like that go uncorrected for so long
You know that doesn't prove "he let it go uncorrected for 2 decades," right?

You understand proving your idiocy starts with you proving he was even aware of it, right?

.... didn't think so.

coffeepaper.gif

Screenshot-170-e1474050872187-800x430.png

I was wondering why the mental-midgets here kept bringing up the birther issue after everyone thought it was dead and buried years ago. Now we know why. They wanted to start a massive campaign against Trump this month accusing him of racism, because 5 years ago he badgered Obama into producing his birth certificate. A birth certificate that cannot possibly be the original because it looked like it had been printed up last week. But the media refuses to investigate it.

f86151ad016415d1172d4ce8c8d93c442dc0df3a.jpg

Here's the facts. Obama is hiding his real original birth certificate.

Why?

His mother is a US citizen which regardless where he was born, he can hold dual-citizenship if he was born in a foreign country.
I believe it is highly possible he was born over seas and he's trying to cover it up. Obama registered as a foreign exchange student while attending college and passed himself off as such for over a decade. But the fact remains that Barack, who was known as Barry when he was a child, is a citizen of the United States. So he is qualified to be president.

Trump caught wind that Hillary was planning a massive smear campaign on him to reverse her tanking poll numbers and decided to head her off and put it to rest. Fact is, Hillary's campaign created the issue in 2008. Now her utter hypocrisy is in full display when she demands that Trump apologize for the issue she created. But what else is new. She helped create ISIS and the Syrian Civil War and wants to blame that on Bush, so this is just more SOS.

The Democrats were incensed and came out in force and start screaming racist. They started demanding an apology from Trump. Hillary claims that the damage caused by demanding Obama produce a valid BC is non-reparable. You could have fooled me. What Damage????
Obama is sitting at a 50% approval rating, which is much higher than he deserves, but he's effectively been able to disassociate himself from his own policies, which 70% of America doesn't like and feels takes us on the wrong path.

The truth is, Democrats love creating issues that divide us, and they aren't about to let Trump take one away from them. This is a money maker for them. They act like they're insulted. They called it disgusting. Then turn around and beg for money. Not much different from these folks and the bum you see at intersections with a sign in his hand "I'm Blind And I Need Cash".

They seem to be totally disgusted.......just because Trump said "Obama was born in America, period".

HOW DARE HE STEAL THEIR ISSUE BEFORE THEY CAN SPRING IT ON US!!!

S069475436-300_t580.jpg

So if you're one of the idiots on USMB who has been trying to bring this issue up again over the last couple of weeks....here's your award. Remember, this issue was put to rest before Benghazi even happened, so make a copy of it and put it in nice frame and hang it on your wall.

beat-a-dead-horse.jpg
He was born abroad to his Marxist white guilt having, America hating mom.

Birthers like you and Trump are such liars and idiots.
You voted for Obama twice. You gave up all rights to call anyone an idiot.
Oh, my the irony of that posted by someone sporting a "Bush" moniker is off the charts. :badgrin:

So far the only fools have been the press and they are howling about it too.
Hilly dredged up birther because she is sinking and wants the public to remember when they loved her best..

Too bad, you got snookered.
The libs are furious. to see how the other side reacts to the news of the day and the political landscape, I subscribe to media matters....I do post on there more for the entertainment I receive when the libs on there get incensed over the mere presence of a non lib.....It's really funny.
Anyway, the posts I have seen regarding this issue have the libs going bat shit crazy.
Trump hijacked their issue. The libs are wetting their pants.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

So far the only fools have been the press and they are howling about it too.
Hilly dredged up birther because she is sinking and wants the public to remember when they loved her best..

Too bad, you got snookered.
The libs are furious. to see how the other side reacts to the news of the day and the political landscape, I subscribe to media matters....I do post on there more for the entertainment I receive when the libs on there get incensed over the mere presence of a non lib.....It's really funny.
Anyway, the posts I have seen regarding this issue have the libs going bat shit crazy.
Trump hijacked their issue. The libs are wetting their pants.

Yes indeed, Trump hijacked the issue and now pretends it is no longer relevant to his campaign

He does not get to decide that

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today
Veggie Tales wolfing down meat. Oh the carnage!

Forum List

Back