Obama: 'GOP fears Rush'

NSA Spying

IRS Gestapo

Worst economy since the Great Depression

Middle East in Flames because of Obama's backing radicals

Dead Americans due to Holder & Obama

And Obama is focused on a talk show host

Barack Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American History

You'll notice that Republican presidents don't spend their time complaining about Hollywood celebrities or other leftist activists. It's just the Democrat ones who go out there publicly denigrating their opposition. It's right out of the Alinsky playbook. No matter how much of a failure you are just make everyone think the other guy is worse.

The Alinsky playbook? Sounds like "conservatives" are taking a page from the Jon Stewart playbook.

"But he's only an entertainer. Why are people so worried?"

Maybe because this entertainer has prominent Republicans licking his boots, begging him for forgiveness, given any indiscretions.

NSA Spying

IRS Gestapo

Worst economy since the Great Depression

Middle East in Flames because of Obama's backing radicals

Dead Americans due to Holder & Obama

And Obama is focused on a talk show host

Barack Obama is the punchline to the biggest political joke in American History

You'll notice that Republican presidents don't spend their time complaining about Hollywood celebrities or other leftist activists. It's just the Democrat ones who go out there publicly denigrating their opposition. It's right out of the Alinsky playbook. No matter how much of a failure you are just make everyone think the other guy is worse.

The Alinsky playbook? Sounds like "conservatives" are taking a page from the Jon Stewart playbook.

Maybe because this entertainer has prominent Republicans licking his boots, begging him for forgiveness, given any indiscretions.

yeah, and they are all breaking down rush's door to go on his show...or wait, that is Democrats to get the classless of all classless show, bill Maher... and not lick his boots but lick his ass after all he is a MILLION DOLLAR donor to Obama

Obama and his comrades in arms are all two FUCKING FACED HYPROCRITS

Last edited:

yeah, and they are all breaking down rush's door to go on his show...or wait, that is Democrats to get the classless of all classless show, bill Maher... and not lick his boots but lick his ass after all he is a MILLION DOLLAR donor to Obama

Dumb. Half of the guests on Maher's show are Republicans.

List of Real Time with Bill Maher episodes and guests

Next time "think". Or someone will have to give someone a "spanking".

For whatever reason, not one R has had the balls to go up against him. Boehner has called him to get his okay on R policy. And, he has stated that he is the de facto head of the GObP.

1235110_604953379557194_65764532_n.jpg

I think about 94% of Republicans hate science.

Obama is the lowest of a human being we've ever had for President...

this kind of stuff is just DEMEANING and how anyone can defend it shows where their loyalty is..not with this country or their fellow Americans

PARTY OVER COUNTRY

I don't watch Bill Maher's show, but I know many Republicans go on it. And how many millions do you think Rush has given to Republicans? Zero. He's a con artist. He'll take your money, but has no interest in giving it back to the causes he claims interest in. Lick his ass all you want, but Rush is no less a snake oil salesman than Alex Jones.

you notice in the last few days we've had these articles how Republicans SECRETLY agree with these people?

first it was Al Gore now the Dear Leader...tell me people this isn't all a SETUP with the media's help..

just awful when you can't believe a word by you own President and the media plays into it

CNN AND NBC should be SHUNNED, they've become nothing more than the DNC propaganda stations

Last edited:
Yes! Tell it like it is President Obama!

Obama: Republicans privately ?agree? with me ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - President Barack Obama argued some Republicans secretly side with him on wanting to avoid a government shutdown, but they’re afraid they may face backlash from the conservative right.

I love this kind of proclamation.

You can't call him a liar because he is claiming that every Republican that agrees with him swore him to secrecy yet he is able to claim bi-partisan support at the same time.

And how dare Obama speak about any OF THE CITIZENS in this manner?
President Barack Obama argued some Republicans secretly side with him on wanting to avoid a government shutdown, but they’re afraid they may face backlash from the conservative right.

I've never been more insulted and totally disgusted by a president in my life...

you people defend this you are as disgusting as he is

Last edited:
The GOP establishment needs the misinformed loudmouth mainly racist fool half of the party that Rush and the other lockstep charlatan demagogues lead. What a horrible shame lol...This implosion couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of cynical greedy party and me first idiot a-holes...

Last edited:
The GOP establishment needs the misinformed loudmouth mainly racist fool half of the party that Rush and the other lockstep charlatan demagogues lead. What a horrible shame lol...This implosion couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of greedy idiot a-holes...

HARRY??????????????????????????????????????????????????? we REALLY need you :lol:

The GOP should fear Rush. There is no greater drummer than Neil Peart.

we fear you people who stand up for Party over country like you are here with OBama...that is the only ones we fear

Party over country? You know you voted for Bush and Romney. You will vote for any Republican they nominate, no matter who it is. If they lose you will accuse them of being RINOs, and vote for the next Republican the next election cycle. Hack!!!

The GOP should fear Rush. There is no greater drummer than Neil Peart.

we fear you people who stand up for Party over country like you are here with OBama...that is the only ones we fear

Party over country? You know you voted for Bush and Romney. You will vote for any Republican they nominate, no matter who it is. If they lose you will accuse them of being RINOs, and vote for the next Republican the next election cycle. Hack!!!

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror, you're in here defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS in this country..now you're dismissed to your party over country...I have no time for petty stuff

Last edited:

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror..now you're dismissed...I have no time for petty stuff

I kind of expected nobody would get the joke, but I certainly didn't expect THAT.

The GOP establishment needs the misinformed loudmouth mainly racist fool half of the party that Rush and the other lockstep charlatan demagogues lead. What a horrible shame lol...This implosion couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of greedy idiot a-holes...

HARRY??????????????????????????????????????????????????? we REALLY need you :lol:

Who's Harry?

The party whose rich elite wants lower taxes on themselves and deregulation on their ownn their own corporations, at the loss of the country, are obviously the party first, not country people. Only brainwashing can explain your idiocy. Hoping for your recovery, chump.

Forum List

Back