Obama: 'GOP fears Rush'

Party over country? You know you voted for Bush and Romney. You will vote for any Republican they nominate, no matter who it is. If they lose you will accuse them of being RINOs, and vote for the next Republican the next election cycle. Hack!!!

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror..now you're dismissed...I have no time for petty stuff

I kind of expected nobody would get the joke, but I certainly didn't expect THAT.

am I talking you here? so what difference what you expected?

If I misread your one post I apologize..I got ahead of myself...now I see it said drummer...funny joke

Last edited:
obama admitted he's no leader, Rush won't let him lead. Republicans secretly agree with him but they know the people will vote them out of office if they show their support.

What a major crock. Does he not know how a representative democracy works? I hope this laughable fool's latest nonsense goes around the world.

Can you picture Putin saying to the Russian people that the reason he's not a leader is because Alexia Popov on the radio won't let him? How about Eisenhower complaining the no one listens to him because of Walter Cronkite? George Bush telling the world that he's powerless because Jon Stewart makes fun of him.

This should have brought obama's nonsense to its peak.

we fear you people who stand up for Party over country like you are here with OBama...that is the only ones we fear

Party over country? You know you voted for Bush and Romney. You will vote for any Republican they nominate, no matter who it is. If they lose you will accuse them of being RINOs, and vote for the next Republican the next election cycle. Hack!!!

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror, you're in here defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS in this country..now you're dismissed to your party over country...I have no time for petty stuff

I didn't defend anyone one, hack. I voted for McCain in 2008, and Gary Jonhson in 2012. We already know who you voted for, and you didn't even feel the need to defend it. You are a hack, and will vote Republican until you die.

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror, you're in here defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS in this country..now you're dismissed to your party over country...I have no time for petty stuff

I didn't defend anyone one, hack. I voted for McCain in 2008, and Gary Jonhson in 2012. We already know who you voted for, and you didn't even feel the need to defend it. You are a hack, and will vote Republican until you die.

you can change the subject all you want...this thread isn't about who votes for who..but carry on with yourself ..I don't give shit who you vote for and next time keep your nose out of others people conversations...I wasn't talking to you in the first place..so get your nose out joint when someone tells you off

Last edited:
hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror..now you're dismissed...I have no time for petty stuff

I kind of expected nobody would get the joke, but I certainly didn't expect THAT.

If I misread your one post I apologize..I got ahead of myself...now I see it said drummer...funny joke

THANK YOU! Okay, now I'll drop out with my irrelevant nonsense.

you can change the subject all you want...this thread isn't about who votes for who..but carry on with yourself defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY..I don't give who you vote for

You can't even defend it. You have voted for the ever-spending GOP for decades, but call yourself conservative. It isn't because you seriously believe them. It's because Rush and Hannity told you Obama was worse. You will vote for the next GOP candidate, even if it's Chris Christie. You have zero integrity, hack.

you can change the subject all you want...this thread isn't about who votes for who..but carry on with yourself defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY..I don't give who you vote for

You can't even defend it. You have voted for the ever-spending GOP for decades, but call yourself conservative. It isn't because you seriously believe them. It's because Rush and Hannity told you Obama was worse. You will vote for the next GOP candidate, even if it's Chris Christie. You have zero integrity, hack.

oh boy, you think you know all what the fuck ever..see ya I don't care what you think...but you might need some cheese
rush and Hannity now told me what to do.................it must of been through telepathy..haven't listened or watch either for YEARS
GO SULK and next time you'll know not to get in the middle of a conversation I wasn't HAVING WITH YOU

Last edited:

THANK YOU! Okay, now I'll drop out with my irrelevant nonsense.

I am sorry, really...someone got me riled up and I went over your post in a rush...
I should of took the time to slow down then...I do like a good laugh so jump in anytime..:cool:

obama admitted he's no leader, Rush won't let him lead. Republicans secretly agree with him but they know the people will vote them out of office if they show their support.

What a major crock. Does he not know how a representative democracy works? I hope this laughable fool's latest nonsense goes around the world.

Can you picture Putin saying to the Russian people that the reason he's not a leader is because Alexia Popov on the radio won't let him? How about Eisenhower complaining the no one listens to him because of Walter Cronkite? George Bush telling the world that he's powerless because Jon Stewart makes fun of him.

He can't lead because Pubs block EVERYTHING he tries to do in congress, and are able to, and couldn't give a shytte about leadership, logic, reason, or what's good for the country. The charlatan propagandists and demagogues keep the chumps in line even when Pubs do NOTHING for them or the country. You're an idiot. LOL!

Maybe because this entertainer has prominent Republicans licking his boots, begging him for forgiveness, given any indiscretions.

And yet they never seem to do what Limbaugh says they should on his radio show, so who exactly is licking his boots?

Typical of the former community activist to use the bully pulpit to attack a voice on the radio while pretending to give advice to the GOP. What a freaking idiot.

He can't lead because Pubs block EVERYTHING he tries to do in congress, and are able to, and couldn't give a shytte about leadership, logic, reason, or what's good for the country. The charlatan propagandists and demagogues keep the chumps in line even when Pubs do NOTHING for them or the country. You're an idiot. LOL!

well yeah, that democracy thing you all scream about sucks when the tables are turned aren't they? Obama could lead if he wanted to COMPROMISE..but it has to be HIS WAY or NO WAY, then he can go on and blame everyone else...that's not a leader, that is a thug

Obama got his way and he stuck us with the largest government expansion we couldn't afford with obamatax, he also go almost a TRILLION DOLLARS from us taxpayers and we have NO IDEA where it went and it didn't do JACK SHIT...so yes, the reins were taken away from the little boy thug when the people gave the HOUSE to the Republicans and now he and his followers will just have to DEAL WITH IT or whine, either one but the MAJORITY of the people don't really care anymore..

Maybe because this entertainer has prominent Republicans licking his boots, begging him for forgiveness, given any indiscretions.

And yet they never seem to do what Limbaugh says they should on his radio show, so who exactly is licking his boots?

I agree. The Republicans will only follow policy based on their political interests. It doesn't change the fact that Limbaugh will be a Republican shill until he dies.

Now do you understand why obama is no leader? That no one "lets" him is no excuse. He can't even inspire his own democrats. obama is a complete failure looking for an excuse to hang it on.

you summarized it pretty well.

Actually is is amazing how stupid he is. especially remembering all libtard slobbering over "the most intelligent president" possible :lol:

he clearly does not understand that he made himself to look as a whipping boy, to say the least.

It's too bad reality doesn't back up your usual rant, Franco. It's the things that Obama DID while having super majorities that made him lose the House. If he'd concentrated on jobs and the economy instead of going after ObamaCare, Cap & Trade and Card Check, then it's quite likely that he would STILL have that majority in the House to work with. As his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel put it...don't let a crisis go to waste. They didn't...they used the financial hardship of Americans to try and push through a progressive agenda. It wasn't what the American people were promised when they elected him and they responded by taking away his ability to so in the very next election.

It's too bad reality doesn't back up your usual rant, Franco. It's the things that Obama DID while having super majorities that made him lose the House. If he'd concentrated on jobs and the economy instead of going after ObamaCare, Cap & Trade and Card Check, then it's quite likely that he would STILL have that majority in the House to work with. As his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel put it...don't let a crisis go to waste. They didn't...they used the financial hardship of Americans to try and push through a progressive agenda. It wasn't what the American people were promised when they elected him and they responded by taking away his ability to so in the very next election.

exactly, but you can't get that through their heads...it's a shame too how he just continues tearing this country and the people apart..I've not seen anything like this from a President

The ONLY reason Obama lost the majority in the house is because he wasn't liberal enough at the beginning of his administration to please his voters. He flip-flopped and became wishy-washy trying to please everyone. Americans responded with displeasure and disappointment.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back