Obama: 'GOP fears Rush'

It's what Narcissistic wannabe Dictators do...and blame it on others...for their failure to save face.

Much like the Republicans/Conservatives blame the media for all their failures under the sun... Stop, look and listen, and you will hear them attack the free press, day in and day out. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade since the inception of Rush Limbaugh.

Don't believe me? Take a count here at this forum and you will see the proof for yourselves. Somewhere in this country a dittohead is attacking the free press/media 24/7.

For as much time as this administration spends mentioning Rush Limbaugh, a person can draw only one conclusion...

Obama fears Rush...
Obama Fears...

Himself....He's that much of a Narcissistic persona...Yeah...it's true...so he's gotta go lie about it around the country in perpetual campaign mode.

It's not only Obama you r-wing extremists hate with a passion. It was also President Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Hillary, President Carter, etc, etc, etc.

Carry on haters.

Geez you Leftytoons are comical. Last week he was an irrrelevant washed up hasbeen. Now he is your sole mortal enemy. Make up your freaking minds.

It goes beyond Rush, what obama says is that politicians fear the voters. They are afraid of being voted out of office. That's his real gripe. Republicans are listening to their constituents when they should be doing what he is telling them to do.

: "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Obama complains that Congress and Senate fear the people.
May 4, 2009
RUSH: I maintain when a politician says, "We have to listen to the American people and learn," we are pandering. We're not leading.

It goes beyond Rush, what obama says is that politicians fear the voters. They are afraid of being voted out of office. That's his real gripe. Republicans are listening to their constituents when they should be doing what he is telling them to do.

: "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Obama complains that Congress and Senate fear the people.

Exactly.

The Republicans in Congress need to fear the people who elected them to that position.

We didn't put them there because they were smarter than us, or better looking, or what ever. We put them there to represent our views and they better damned well do it or we will replace them with people who will.

Just ask all the members of the House who were replaced in the "Shellacking", to quote Obama, the Democrats took after passing Obama-care.
May 4, 2009
RUSH: You simply listen to what people say they want and then come up with a series of policies that give them what they want. What if what they want is destructive to the country? What if what the people want is destructive to your own party? What if what the people want is something they don't even really understand? Where is leadership in this equation?

For as much time as this administration spends mentioning Rush Limbaugh, a person can draw only one conclusion...

Obama fears Rush...
Obama Fears...

Himself....He's that much of a Narcissistic persona...Yeah...it's true...so he's gotta go lie about it around the country in perpetual campaign mode.

It's not only Obama you r-wing extremists hate with a passion. It was also President Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Hillary, President Carter, etc, etc, etc.

Carry on haters.

Hate the sin not the sinner.

Hate the party not the member.

You seem to have gotten it right, there is no reason I see to love what democrats do.

It's what Narcissistic wannabe Dictators do...and blame it on others...for their failure to save face.

Much like the Republicans/Conservatives blame the media for all their failures under the sun... Stop, look and listen, and you will hear them attack the free press, day in and day out. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade since the inception of Rush Limbaugh.

Don't believe me? Take a count here at this forum and you will see the proof for yourselves. Somewhere in this country a dittohead is attacking the free press/media 24/7.

Kid you got it so ass backwards. A free press doesn't just attack one side, that is a bought and paid for press. What we on the right complain about is the free ride that Obama is given. Hell if this were back during Nixon and Nixon were Obama Nixon would never have been forced from office. No it is fairness we should all seek not what we see with the MSM. A media that one minute is up in arms about being spied on by Obama and the next are shining his shoes.

Geez you Leftytoons are comical. Last week he was an irrrelevant washed up hasbeen. Now he is your sole mortal enemy. Make up your freaking minds.

What a great point!

He was going off the air last week and now he's Obama's new Emmanuel Goldstein

we fear you people who stand up for Party over country like you are here with OBama...that is the only ones we fear

Party over country? You know you voted for Bush and Romney. You will vote for any Republican they nominate, no matter who it is. If they lose you will accuse them of being RINOs, and vote for the next Republican the next election cycle. Hack!!!

hummhumm, you don't know who I VOTED for so don't PRETEND YOU DO...as for a hack look in a mirror, you're in here defending this man dumping on the CITIZENS in this country..now you're dismissed to your party over country...I have no time for petty stuff

If I attacked anybody it was Rush. It's not often you will see me defending Obama. He's a snake, the same as any other politician in this country. My problem is that Rush makes millions of dollars off strengthening the political divide in this country. Half the time I don't think he really believes what he says. It's all about the almighty dollar.

The rise of Rush and the deterioration of the GOP into an uncompromising, extreme right party occurred at the same time

Cause and effect?

The rise of Rush and the deterioration of the GOP into an uncompromising, extreme right party occurred at the same time

Cause and effect?

extreme right...everything to you so tolerant people is extreme...
, write to your dear leader and whine about the real person who is uncompromising...The people who put the Republicans in charge of the house don't want ANY MORE compromises WITH Obama...when they have he just goes around and puts them down for the next "vision" he wants to put on us like he did with, ObamaTax, which will cost us.....you all will just have to DEAL

you people and Rush are as pathetic as Obama is

Last edited:

Cause and effect?

I disagree. People like Rush have always existed. It was their pandering to the religious right that began their decline. Pitching 19th century ideals to 21st century voters was bound to backfire.

"The no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" -TIME.

Of course it's not just Rush, it's the whole lockstep Pub Propaganda Machine- lying BS Pubs like Issa, West, McConnell, charlatans like Beck, Hannity, Savage, Levin, Breitbart Inc., Goldberg, Moon etc etc etc, and their loudmouth brainwashed chumps. A disgrace...

The Pub plan for health reform (now Marxist lol Obamacare), if they would ever actually vote against their ridiculously expensive, stupid, and cruel scam of a "system", is NOT communism, hater dupe. Nor are small tax rises on the bloated rich or helping the victims of the corrupt Pub meltdown..

Last edited:
"The no compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" -TIME.

Of course it's not just Rush, it's the whole lockstep Pub Propaganda Machine- lying BS Pubs like Issa, West, McConnell, charlatans like Beck, Hannity, Savage, Levin, Breitbart Inc., Goldberg, Moon etc etc etc, and their loudmouth brainwashed chumps. A dis

The Pub plan for health reform, if they would ever actually vote against their ridiculously expensive, stupid, and cruel scam of a "system", is NOT communism, hater dupe. Nor are small tax rises on the bloated rich.

damn you Obamabots have become the biggest whiners..what happened to WE WON we won we won we won....:eusa_boohoo::lol:
instead you now turn and blame THE AMERCIAN CITIZEN for you problems...what a sad bunch you've become

Last edited:

Forum List

Back