Obama glad Eagles signed Vick. The picture on Drudge says it all!

capt.4cc52fc8a07f991ba4dc5497abbb8413.jpeg

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Need I say more?

Scumbag!

The propensity of sports fans to forgive anything as long as the guy makes touch downs has always been something, I view with disgust.

I know what you are saying. BUT PIT BULLS!!! :eek:

There was a pit bull at the condos I used to live in. The biggest, most MONSTROUS looking pit bull you ever saw. This thing looked like it had been cross bred with CUJO!

One day without any warning, it jumped out from it's patio, grabbed my oldest with it's front paws in a bear hug, (who was only 8 at the time), and pulled her face in toward him.

I was so horrified, (I'm ashamed to say) I couldn't react. Biggest Pit bull I EVER saw! HUGE!

Then the dog, started licking the crap out of her! :lol::lol::lol:

Biggest friendliest thing, you ever saw. It would come running up to you, looking like something out of a nightmare and then stop short, right in front of you, wagging it's tale and panting happily to see you!

LOVED EVERYBODY! :lol::lol::lol:

One day, the dog got stolen. Probably by some scubag like Vick who will make it mean.

I have no use for people who mistreat helpless animals.

I don't give a damn how many touch downs Vick makes. He's a slime ball in my book.

I posted this in another thread but didn't get a response.

The guy got involved in something horrendous, did his time, got help, did a 180 and thus far it seems as if he's learned his lesson and has turned his life around. In my book that makes him a pretty decent role model. You don't believe in redemption? Second chances?

bullmal on the fucking 180.... he has done nothing....has he paid off all his bills....nooooooooo i hope he never can...he was a pos before he is a pos now...fucking redemption my ass

what bills ...do some research dive...he hide 5 million before he got busted....they are trying to get that back.....it just goes on and on

i believe in 2nd chances...but not for vick...he has weaseled about it all....he didnt know....bullmal...he knew.....why give a fucking liar a 2nd chance..what is that old saying...fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me

what bills ...do some research dive...he hide 5 million before he got busted....they are trying to get that back.....it just goes on and on

i believe in 2nd chances...but not for vick...he has weaseled about it all....he didnt know....bullmal...he knew.....why give a fucking liar a 2nd chance..what is that old saying...fool me once...shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me
i'd rather have him as a payer into the system, than a draw on it
also, it fits with my Christian forgiveness

ow many loans does a player who had a $130 million contract need to take out?

The jailbird Vick defaulted on another loan and has been ordered to repay Wachovia Bank more than $1.1 million.

That’s on top (a position hopefully Mike isn’t in at the moment) of the $2.4 million Vick was ordered to pay the Royal Bank of Canada last week.

The $1.1 million was going towards Atlantic Wine & Spirits, and the Tasting Room restaurant in College Park, Maryland.

How many other loans do you have out there, Mike

Michael Vick Ordered To Repay Wachovia $1.1 Million | Playa Hater | BET.com

ichael Vick might have paid his debt to society, but he certainly hasn’t paid his debts. Vick, who filed for bankruptcy two years ago while still in prison, owes creditors $20 million from a plan that was approved by the court in August of last year, two weeks after he signed a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.

News Headlines

come talk to me when the asshole pays his debts

Vick made 5 Mill this year as a "major risk", and will likely make over 70 Mill in the next 4 years, possibly more. He isn't going to have any problem paying anyone anything he owes, once he's had enough time to get back to his earning potential.

I'd set the over/under on his contract at 18 Mill/year for 5 years, assuming he gets the franchise designation, with at least 50 Mill guaranteed.

That said, I hate the little shit too, but he can play ball, and they will pay to see him. Whatever bills he has will be completely taken care of within a few days of his signing his new contract.

Right now he is not allowed by law to own a dog. He wants to get one for his daughter and to show that he's left his old ways behind, but that would require the judge to approve it based on his rehabilitation process.

The entire concept of parole and probation is predicated on the belief, by our justice system and by extension our society, in second chances and the ability of an individual to improve themselves. And there's probably some cliche Biblical verse I could pull out of my ass right now.

He volunteers with the Humane Society five days a week, and an undisclosed portion of his NFL money goes animal abuse shelters--the rest goes to creditors, attorneys, and legal fines.

Tony Dungy, a former coach who is universally respected in the NFL, met with Vick in prison and has time and again made a positive testament to his character and desire to change for the better. If Dungy can see the good, then you know there's something there.

Andy Reid, both of whose sons have spent time in prison on drug-related charges, was instrumental in bringing Vick to the Eagles, partly because he believes in redemption, having seen both his sons become positive individuals after their time behind bars.

And keep in mind, while Vick was serving there were serious doubts in the NFL community about his ability to be physically competitive in the league were he to be allowed back in; he was an absolute wild card after release, and was seen as more of a liability than an asset by most. Very, very few teams were willing to take the public relations AND on-field performance risks on him. Reid was one of the few willing to take those risks; part of his own reputation is now tied to Vick's future.

I believe in the ability of people to improve their character. But I guess for some of you clowns, nothing short of life in prison for Vick would be enough.

Now he's become an elite quarterback in the NFL--better than what he was before serving--and has a solid chance to become the MVP this year. Deal.

This thread DOES seperate true Christians like yourself from the 'christian brown-shirts'.

Considering Vick is in the same position as those pit bulls, being used the same way, I think you are over wrought.

He can get a job at 7-11. Professional sports.... I think that avenue needs to be closed off for this kind of thing.

I agree with Sheldon. While I'm not ready to forgive Vick just yet, if he stays on the path he's on for a few more years, I can see him becoming another story deserving of attention and respect.

I used to hate Jeff Gordon with a passion (who didn't?) But he grew up too, and now, I kind of like the little fucker :)

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Need I say more?

Scumbag!

The propensity of sports fans to forgive anything as long as the guy makes touch downs has always been something, I view with disgust.

There was a pit bull at the condos I used to live in. The biggest, most MONSTROUS looking pit bull you ever saw. This thing looked like it had been cross bred with CUJO!

One day without any warning, it jumped out from it's patio, grabbed my oldest with it's front paws in a bear hug, (who was only 8 at the time), and pulled her face in toward him.

I was so horrified, (I'm ashamed to say) I couldn't react. Biggest Pit bull I EVER saw! HUGE!

Biggest friendliest thing, you ever saw. It would come running up to you, looking like something out of a nightmare and then stop short, right in front of you, wagging it's tale and panting happily to see you!

One day, the dog got stolen. Probably by some scubag like Vick who will make it mean.

I don't give a damn how many touch downs Vick makes. He's a slime ball in my book.

Why are you teapartiers always trying to get more intelligent people to look at Drudgereports? :cuckoo::lol:

Nobody with half a brain would believe any headline on that site.

This thread DOES seperate true Christians like yourself from the 'christian brown-shirts'.
Strolling isnt a christian, so there is not that involved with her dislike
she is proudly a wiccan(at least i think thats what she has said before)

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Need I say more?

Scumbag!

Why are you teapartiers always trying to get more intelligent people to look at Drudgereports? :cuckoo::lol:

Nobody with half a brain would believe any headline on that site.
gee, he uses headlines from other news sources most of the time
or are you still playing ignorant of the facts
LOL

btw, his current headline, links to CNN
LOL

Forum List

Back