Did Obama put the Metamucil touch on Vick?

Feb 28, 2009
Before the gulf oil spill and fire, Obama praised the technology of deep water offshore drilling. Oops.

Just about every time he comments on something or praises it, it immediately goes to shit.

Last week, his praises were for Mike Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles, who then promptly laid an egg on national TV tonight. Vick looking worse than his worst Atlanta days.

The Metamucil touch strikes again? You decide.

He is the anti-midas........a total schleprock. :clap2:

schleprock.jpg

in case you don't know who Schleprock is......:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmDmzyK6jbk[/ame]

Last edited:
Before the gulf oil spill and fire, Obama praised the technology of deep water offshore drilling. Oops.

Just about every time he comments on something or praises it, it immediately goes to shit.

Last week, his praises were for Mike Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles, who then promptly laid an egg on national TV tonight. Vick looking worse than his worst Atlanta days.

The Metamucil touch strikes again? You decide.
His fantasy score was only-but-just short of projected.

Mediocre; yes...His worse performance; nowhere near it.

Still, you observation stands...Obubblehead sure does seem to have the reverse Midas touch.

Short answer: Not really.

Long answer: After the game against the Redskins, Vick has not been playing as good with each passing game. Over the last six games, he's come down to earth so to speak. In fact, for about 50 minutes (52 minutes to be more precise) against the Giants, he stunk up the joint.

Take a look at the last six games:

Michael Vick Profile - Philadelphia Eagles - ESPN

10 touchdowns, 6 INT. Not exactly stellar stuff.

Plus there is the rumblings that Vick was injured last night with a bruised thigh and had trouble walking today.

That being said, Vick is still one of the most explosive players in the NFL this year. However, as a Patriots fan, I would be lying if I said a not so good game by Vick is disappointing to me. Especially since this now makes Brady's chances for MVP all the more better.

Forum List

Back