• 40 - 50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 - 60

• Who are the Vikings?

• The game will be postponed again.

• I'm on drugs and think the Vikes will win.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • How is babby formed?

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
Had so much fun with the last one I thought I'd do this again.

Poll coming....

They'll stop it in the third round and award Philly the win on a TKO.

Favre will retire before the game, come back for the coin toss, get a concussion in the first drive and retire and come back two more times before half time.

To back up the rookie, back up wide reciever who will start the game at quarterback, the Vikings will trade again for Randy Moss who will be the back up QB behind the back up who's starting.

Bud Grant will take of his jacket and figure, what the hell, and streak the huddle at the 50. He'll get the game ball and be the leading ground gainer for the Vikes.

The Vikings will charter a boat and sail it to Los Angeles where they will play their home games next year even though they have not officailly moved. Half of the players will commit sex crimes on the boat and the other half will send text messages documenting the acts.

It's so sad that this once proud franchise has become the joke of the league.

They'll stop it in the third round and award Philly the win on a TKO.

Favre will retire before the game, come back for the coin toss, get a concussion in the first drive and retire and come back two more times before half time.

To back up the rookie, back up wide reciever who will start the game at quarterback, the Vikings will trade again for Randy Moss who will be the back up QB behind the back up who's starting.

Bud Grant will take of his jacket and figure, what the hell, and streak the huddle at the 50. He'll get the game ball and be the leading ground gainer for the Vikes.

The Vikings will charter a boat and sail it to Los Angeles where they will play their home games next year even though they have not officailly moved. Half of the players will commit sex crimes on the boat and the other half will send text messages documenting the acts.

It's so sad that this once proud franchise has become the joke of the league.

Favre will get a concussion from the coin toss. :lol:

:thewave:
Vick will get banged up at the end of the first Quarter and KK will come in and prove he should be the MAN!
I need for Vick to have a subpar game to win my fantasy superbowl.

In your poll options...what is "babby"?

I'm not familiar with that word.

I just want to see Brett's Junk again.

Here it is:

032.JPG

I hope in the first play of the game Vick gets hit and both of his legs get broken. Fuck Vick. I guess that nobody really cares how he treats animals but are more interested in the way he plays football. I say he is a piss poor roll model and certainly nobody that deserves all the attention he's suddenly getting. fuck, even the President is now calling his coach and sucking up to him thinking the people that love dog killers will vote for him in the next election too. I wouldn't walk across the street to see Vick play football for free.

I hope in the first play of the game Vick gets hit and both of his legs get broken. Fuck Vick. I guess that nobody really cares how he treats animals but are more interested in the way he plays football. I say he is a piss poor roll model and certainly nobody that deserves all the attention he's suddenly getting. fuck, even the President is now calling his coach and sucking up to him thinking the people that love dog killers will vote for him in the next election too. I wouldn't walk across the street to see Vick play football for free.

I was gonna say cue the Vick rant, but... :rolleyes:

Really? The guy got involved in something horrendous, did his time, got help, did a 180 and thus far it seems as if he's learned his lesson and has turned his life around. In my book that makes him a pretty decent role model. You don't believe in redemption? Second chances?

Last edited:

Yeah, I was pretty pissed about that whole dog thing too. If it had been any one of us we'd still be sittin' in the slammer.

But on the other hand, he's playin sooo damn good... Our franchise needed this, goddamn it!....

Moral dilemmas are a bitch.

1015153.gif

Forum List

Back