Obama frustrated with lack of job growth

The Chamber wasn't the only ones that weren't invited to this big pow wow. How about the Small Business group?? You know. Small business that creates 70% of the jobs in the country. Gosh. Why iinvite them??

OL'BO has been too busy with his BS agenda. You know, Crap and Trade, Healthcare and the Green agenda. Who needs a job???

Gosh. Is it any wonder that no one wants to expand their business or hire?? BO's agenda will pretty much cripple business with taxes.

The more I see of this guy, the more I know he's a disaster for this country.

Try reading the whole article and not just the first paragraph... with unemployment projections looking to grow thru the next year

fucking winger parroting idiots

They are not ever going to read the whole article, just like they will never read Palin's book before they comment on it. That's why the conservatives make minced meat out of all their posts.:lol::lol:

From the above article, so they don't wear themselves out attempting to read the whole thing.:lol::lol:

"Temporary help services added 52,000 jobs, the fourth straight increase. That's also positive news, because companies are likely to hire temporary workers before adding permanent ones. Total employment usually starts to increase between three and six months after temporary employment, Riccadonna said"

Temporary help services is good but the reason they are hiring temps is because of the CHRISTMAS season. I saw a wreath producer on television this morning bragging that he had to hire 250 people to make Christmas Wreaths, guess what happens to those jobs come January. They are gone.

Last edited:
Now he is out there blaming small business for profit taking and increasing productivity instead of hiring.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Hello!!!! The business of business is to stay in business and increase productivity to create profit. There is no demand for new hires, therefore, business is not hiring. What an economic idiot this President is, he needs to go back to Harvard and re-take econ 101.

FOXNews.com - As Obama Holds Jobs Summit, Frustrated Left Complains About Slow Growth

Uh-oooooooooooh, now the left and the black community is pissed. LOL

Obama is facing an unexpected jolt from liberal Democratic lawmakers, including members of the Congressional Black Caucus, who are unhappy with his administration's pace of efforts tackling the unemployment rate, which is a whopping 10.2 percent and expected to rise.

The CBC, in particular, say Obama officials have not done enough to address the severe economic problems in the black community. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif, reportedly issued a warning Wednesday that the 43 members of the caucus are planning to vote with the GOP to derail a number of Democratic bills if it isn't addressed.

Meanwhile, at the White House, Obama sought fresh ideas from the 130 executives, labor leaders who attended

More proof that the idiot left doesn't understand the economy... They want to penalize business and take more money from them yet they want them to produce... WTF????????

It's because Democrats are all lawyers.... Instead of starting businesses, they take from businesses.

You want more jobs reduce the regulations/taxes/union dues/etc... on businesses in this country... it's that simple....

And now if this new health care bill goes through they are going to penalize companies for not providing health care.... These people are complete idiots when it comes to the economy.... No wonder companies are leaving the states...

Sob--

These right wingers are trying to cheer me up!! They are being much kinder to Obama than I have.

Why don't that bastard quit while we are still under 11%??

What? I said nothing wrong. The President, technically, is a bastard!!

The loonies on the right continue to scream yet refuse to accept their policies brought on the recession, not that of the government. This is why, in part, the GOP was thrown out. This is why the corporatists will not be permitted input into the system. Get over it, guys and gals -- you brought it on yourselves.

Sob--

These right wingers are trying to cheer me up!! They are being much kinder to Obama than I have.

Why don't that bastard quit while we are still under 11%??

What? I said nothing wrong. The President, technically, is a bastard!!

How is he a bastard?

It's because Democrats are all lawyers.... Instead of starting businesses, they take from businesses.

You know why lawyers wear neckties, dontcha? :eusa_eh:

........ to hold back the foreskin. :lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The loonies on the right continue to scream yet refuse to accept their policies brought on the recession, not that of the government. This is why, in part, the GOP was thrown out. This is why the corporatists will not be permitted input into the system. Get over it, guys and gals -- you brought it on yourselves.

Pure unadulterated bullshit with this post. :lol:

What a bunch of loony hard right bozos. No wonder the GOP lost the election.

Just saw John Boehner on television bitching about how "Obama and Pelosi have ran a business or held a job in the private sector", even though Pelosi does run a business (she and her husband own a vineyard) .

How many union workers in that vineyard ? .......... :eusa_whistle:

It's a non-union operation. What's your point? If the workers wanted to unionize, they have the ability to do so. Unlike some of its neighboring states, California isn't a "right to free ride" state.

So she preaches liberalism but runs her own business on conservative principles, and she ain't the only one ......... :eusa_whistle:

Good business principles are neither conservative nor liberal. Now "corporatism" is conservative, and that needs to be regulated.

Good business principles are neither conservative nor liberal. Now "corporatism" is conservative, and that needs to be regulated.

Stick you libtard talking points up your ass and pull your head out. Pelosi, a champion of unions runs HER OWN business non union. Why ? ......:eusa_whistle:

Stick you libtard talking points up your ass and pull your head out. Pelosi, a champion of unions runs HER OWN business non union. Why ? ......:eusa_whistle:

Does anyone set up a business and decide to make it union? It is the workers decision to unionize, not the owners

Does anyone set up a business and decide to make it union? It is the workers decision to unionize, not the owners

You don't find it strange that champions of unions don't have union labor in their own businesses? Or you just won't call it what it is ?..........

You don't find it strange that champions of unions don't have union labor in their own businesses? Or you just won't call it what it is ?..........

Not at all...you have the tail wagging the dog

Show me a story where Pelosi prevented her workers from unionizing and you have a point

Neither Elvis nor Driveby have offered anything of worth yet. If they believe that good business principles are somehow limited to their concept of conservatism, then they have revealed their limited intelligence.

Neither Elvis nor Driveby have offered anything of worth yet. If they believe that good business principles are somehow limited to their concept of conservatism, then they have revealed their limited intelligence.

Neither of your statements showed any intelligence at all, next time just save the bandwidth and type "polly wanna cracker", thanks ............

Couple of things:

1. There is no evidence that "right" wing policies brought on the recession. The US Government hasn't been anywhere near right wing, and isn't anywhere near being "left" wing, but has been, and continues to be with few exceptions, MODERATE.

and

BOTH Political parties are to blame for the current economic situation.

2. "Corporatists?" WFT would this be? I think you mean "Taxpayers?" or "Employers?"

Not at all...you have the tail wagging the dog

Show me a story where Pelosi prevented her workers from unionizing and you have a point

I bet you even typed that with a straight face didn't you ? ..... :lol:

You have it backwards junior. The tail wagging the dog indeed, SHE has the choice whether to hire pickers from the United Farm Workers Union or non union.

Forum List

Back