Obama frustrated with lack of job growth

Hi, T. I am glad that we agree that companies go into business to make profit, not give value for value to workers, which was liability's contention. There is not the slightest doubt either that I pay taxes that exceed several times your annual income each year.

Until you can fashion a reasonable argument with me you will simply keep getting kicked in the face as I did repeatedly with The Rabbi until he backed off.

The Name is Bond .... James Bond. Why do you confuse me with Liability? Why do You confuse the reason why a company goes into business with it's relationship with it's workers?
As a worker do You work for compensation? You have abilities and skills that may get you better pay, yet you work to get paid, for profit. You profit from your ability. What applies to you applies to a team environment where things could not be done otherwise. The only exception comes with the Power of the State, through force or threat of force, Power, or threat of Power (Mandate,Law, Decree).

Last TIME I checked? Companies go into business to MAKE a profit...NOT to EXIST to EMPLOY people for the Sake of it.

THAT is the Free market folks. Obama cannot stand this fact, nor much of our Liberal Statist Brothers/Sisters on these boards.

THUS They want Government in Complete Control of everything.

Know it, Learn it, Live It, LOVE it.

Now they are talking about the 200 billion in Tarp repayment funds to use to create jobs. Wasn't that what the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill designed to do? Create jobs??

Incompetence thrives from the guy in charge right through the congress and senate.

Last edited:
Last TIME I checked? Companies go into business to MAKE a profit...NOT to EXIST to EMPLOY people for the Sake of it.

THAT is the Free market folks. Obama cannot stand this fact, nor much of our Liberal Statist Brothers/Sisters on these boards.

Now they are talking about the 200 billion in Tarp repayment funds to use to create jobs. Wasn't that what the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill designed to do? Create jobs??

Incompetence thrives from the guy in charge right through the congress and senate.

Yes it was, and shovel ready jobs to be exact. Now he's using the stale words of, "shovel ready jobs" with this TARP money. I can imagine that we will get the exact same results with that money, too.
If the guy knew anything about economics, he would just get out of the way of the private sector and let THEM do what they do best.......create jobs.
But, it's not about creating jobs as much as it's about expansion of the US government.

Last edited:

Yes it was, and shovel ready jobs to be exact. Now he's using the stale words of, "shovel ready jobs" with this TARP money. I can imagine that we will get the exact same results with that money, too.
If the guy knew anything about economics, he would just get out of the way of the private sector and let THEM do what they do best.......create jobs. But, it's not about creating jobs as much as it's about expansion of the US government.

Exactly correct

Last edited:

If the guy knew anything about economics, he would just get out of the way of the private sector and let THEM do what they do best.......create jobs.
But, it's not about creating jobs as much as it's about expansion of the US government.

For people who like to throw the word "economics" around, it's funny how little you know about it.

For people who like to throw the word "economics" around, it's funny how little you know about it.

I knew JUST enough to make a lot of money with it. :lol:

Noting you think it matters from a job creation standpoint if it's the government or the private sector spending money, I strongly doubt that.

Noting you think it matters from a job creation standpoint if it's the government or the private sector spending money, I strongly doubt that.

In a Free Society it does matter. We are way too top heavy.

Forum List

Back