Obama dines and dashes

the American people like Obama no matter how much you guys hate him

So much so he thinks he can eat and run without paying? Does he think everyone loves him so much he can just skip out on his bill?

He was sure no one would notice the President of the United States of America and his Sercret Service posse sneaking out of the restaurant.

The White House corrected the oversight and settled up the tab by the end of the business day.

:lmao:

Does it make it any less funny that he....and his handlers walked out on the bill at the time of sale?

I guess it depends on the angle you take on it, but it also seems as likely it was just an honest mistake.

:dunno:

On obamas part.... yes i am sure it was. I am fairly sure he expected his handlers to pick up the tab and leave a good tip.

His handlers again... made him look like a fool and in a position to be mocked over.

the American people like Obama no matter how much you guys hate him

We ARE the American people!

Obama is a miserable failure!:tongue:

On the topic...it's no big deal that everyone in Obama's party forgot to pay the tab. (Nobody knew who the daddy was!)

I've done that several times...but such an oversight normally occurs only at a bar...when I get sauced up enough to forget where I was and how I got home. Then I remember where I was and go back and ask the bartender, "Did I pay up last night?" He say's, "No." Then I pay up...plus a nice tip...usually 50% or more. Everybody's happy! No harm! No foul! No reason to carry a fuckin' grudge!

Y'all cut the boy some slack!

Last edited:
He had bbq at a local DC bbq pit and he didn't pay his $55 bill. :badgrin:

White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab - ABC News

I'm surprised anyone would even charge a president for visiting their restaurant. He is bringing a lot of business.. $55? Jeezus how cheap can they get.

$55 probably means a lot to that owner... Who else deserves free luinch?

No no no no, if you have a president of the United States visiting your establishment, you don't charge and then complain about all of the business you got that day. You say thanks for visiting and come back soon.

they paid for it you asshole

AFTER it got brought to their attention...... of course they paid.... its all about PR.

No one is saying he did not pay for it....

You are saying he deliberately tried to not pay it, though.

As if the President really made a conscious decision to dash out of the restaurant thinking no one would notice.

I don't know how many pounds of brain damage it takes to actually believe that was the case.

I honestly don't.

How ironic is it that the lame stream media has been playing ad nausea the clip of 'Hey Republicans are running up the bill and then leaving me to pay for it.' LMAO.

Forum List

Back