Obama: Dems, GOP Must Cooperate in New Year

Republicans aren't going to run "rough-shod" over shit .. but themelves.

Ala 2002, this congress will be late-nite fodder and republicans will over-reach.

.. and teabaggers are going to eat their own.

On Obama, isn't this the same stupid shit he said two years ago?
Stupid?????

Nahhhhhhhh.....he just honestly expected Republicans to allow a Black-President the same privileges as a White-President; the freedom to actually be The President.​

Republicans had no control in the past two years, so your point on allowing Obama anything is moot. Obviously a racist post. Obama only wants to be president without doing any heavy lifting, which is why he let pelosi and reid jam their version of healthcare down americas throats. He is not presidential at all. Just a chicago thug who happens to be black.

How will the gop accomplish that with Dems holding the senate and the WH?
They're going to slam on the brakes of the radicals agenda.

Please, tell me about this 'Radical agenda' you're always referring to. All I've seen is a wishy-washy moderate agenda with a flexible backbone.

Educate me about all this 'Radical' stuff they've been doing. I'll wait.

You're kidding, right?

The dems have had a super majority with their messiah sitting at the top of the heap for two straight years.
.....And, Republican-congressmen have spent the last-two-years living-on-welfare; receiving a pay-check for doing nothing......but screaming "NO!!".

I guess these past-two-years could be considered Boner's Terrible-Twos.

:rolleyes:

GOP to obama: "FUCK OFF, NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO RUN ROUGH SHOD OVER YOU YA SONS A BITCHIN', TWO FACED, RADICAL PARTISAN RAT BASTARD... SEE HOW YOU LIKE!"

How will the gop accomplish that with Dems holding the senate and the WH?
They're going to slam on the brakes of the radicals agenda.
Yeah......really radical...... :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU&feature=related[/ame]

gop-cry-baby.jpg

GOP to obama: "FUCK OFF, NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO RUN ROUGH SHOD OVER YOU YA SONS A BITCHIN', TWO FACED, RADICAL PARTISAN RAT BASTARD... SEE HOW YOU LIKE!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, you'd do well NOT to be such a lame, ignorant, homophobic bigot in this new year and on.

Lest you continue gettin pwned on this subject and the related by my proud gay self.

Mmmmm k?
"....ignorant, homophobic bigot...."???????

Not really.

I've run-into Pale Rider, in numerous poli-forums, in the past.

He's an ol' Stormfront-missionary.....he hates everyone who isn't White.​

They're going to slam on brakes of the radicals agenda.

And for obama to call for people to "work together" now is so far out there it's a fucking joke. Neither he nor the dems know anything of "working together."

No more super majority for them. All done. Their fun is over. Now the Republicans, the Tea Partiers and the independents have to go about fixing, reversing and repealing all the fuck ups by obama and the dems.

But what obama could start with is he's serious about "working together," he could start by signing the repeal of his government take over of health care.

Your moderates are the future of the gop. They continue to obstruct at their peril.

<shrug>

Obstruction to obama's radical agenda is exactly what Americans want. It is to their advantage, not peril.

And there's only a tiny, insignificant few moderate dems, and it makes no difference to the dem party. Why should the repubs worry about moderates in theirs? Answer, they shouldn't. What's needed now is a turn to the hard right, and people that will stand firm to get it done.
<Cue the soundtrack....>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai_bOYJLwYs[/ame]​

And for obama to call for people to "work together" now is so far out there it's a fucking joke. Neither he nor the dems know anything of "working together."

Nonsense. Working together is how a lame duck session predicted to be unproductive turned into one of the most productive legislative months of the year.
reid.pelosi.480.jpg

"Please....please....hold the applause. Republicans made it too-easy."​

"Elections have consequences."
....Like John Boner's #1 Staffer tellin' John-Boy "I'll take-over, from here."

"Loper, a Capitol Hill veteran, most recently led the government affairs division for the Advanced Medical Technology Association, or AdvaMed. He has served as chief of staff to former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, and worked as the GOP staff director on the House Ways and Means Committee.

The move highlights the boomerang effect the Hill has on much of its workforce, where staffers often leave for a job in the private sector only to return to government service a few years down the road.

More and more, however, those jobs are along Washington’s lobbying corridor. Pledges to change how Washington does business aside, lawmakers have increasingly found K Street to be fertile ground for new hires.

“I can’t think of a person more capable than Brett to serve as incoming Speaker Boehner’s policy director,” AdvaMed President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Ubl said in a written statement. “While we will miss Brett’s leadership and friendship, our loss is the nation’s gain, and we wish him the best in his new position.”
.....And, I'm sure AdvaMed will extend a hearty "THANKS!!!", to Teabaggers; nationWIDE!!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

That is because there isn't one. Obama still hasn't proved his citizenship and I still believe he is an illigiimate pres.

... how utterly stupid.

Really? Not a single person on earth has ever seen obama's "birth certificate," a person states he doesn't believe there is one, and you call that "stupid?" Seems to me the "stupid" person here is you, acting as though there is one when none has ever been produced. But, I do understand why you act the way you do... you're just one more, garden variety, brain dead obama ass licker.

Check this out asswipe .. I didn't vote for Obama .. don't like the man.

But ONLY the truly ignorant are still hanging on to the birth certificate stupidity.

Do you know where Hawaii is?

Do you know what country its in?

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."
Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor -- REPUBLICAN

World New Daily has learned that Hawaii's Gov. Linda Lingle (REPUBLICAN) has placed the candidate's birth certificate under seal and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.
Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor

:lol::lol::lol:

..But don't allow FACTS to get in the way of your incredible ignorance.

Ala 2002, this congress will be late-nite fodder and republicans will over-reach.

Stupid?????

Nahhhhhhhh.....he just honestly expected Republicans to allow a Black-President the same privileges as a White-President; the freedom to actually be The President.​

Republicans had no control in the past two years......

Keep tellin' yourself that......

:rolleyes:

The Tea party and the Republicans won democrats have no say after the disastrous 4 years they have given to America. Back up shut the fuck up you. time to send the liberals packing to Europe.

The Tea party and the Republicans won democrats have no say after the disastrous 4 years they have given to America. Back up shut the fuck up you. time to send the liberals packing to Europe.

Fuck you .. can you make me shut up?

The republicans are going to do exactly what they did when the Newt thing was their leader .. over-reach and be so disgusting that voters will be running to the polls to get rid of them.

That's called history.

Fuck you .. can you make me shut up?

The republicans are going to do exactly what they did when the Newt thing was their leader .. over-reach and be so disgusting that voters will be running to the polls to get rid of them.

That's called history.

On the internet nope face to face hell fucking yes.
I'm glad you can predict the future. But those sent to D.C. have their instructions.

Forum List

Back