Obama: Dems, GOP Must Cooperate in New Year

That is because there isn't one. Obama still hasn't proved his citizenship and I still believe he is an illigiimate pres.

... how utterly stupid.

Really? Not a single person on earth has ever seen obama's "birth certificate," a person states he doesn't believe there is one, and you call that "stupid?" Seems to me the "stupid" person here is you, acting as though there is one when none has ever been produced. But, I do understand why you act the way you do... you're just one more, garden variety, brain dead obama ass licker.

28.jpg

Happy now?

Two words: we won.

If Dems and Obama want to work with us they should get their knee pads and work on suppressing their gag reflex

GOP to obama: "FUCK OFF, NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO RUN ROUGH SHOD OVER YOU YA SONS A BITCHIN', TWO FACED, RADICAL PARTISAN RAT BASTARD... SEE HOW YOU LIKE!"

How will the gop accomplish that with Dems holding the senate and the WH?
They're going to slam on the brakes of the radicals agenda.

Please, tell me about this 'Radical agenda' you're always referring to. All I've seen is a wishy-washy moderate agenda with a flexible backbone.

Educate me about all this 'Radical' stuff they've been doing. I'll wait.

... how utterly stupid.

Really? Not a single person on earth has ever seen obama's "birth certificate," a person states he doesn't believe there is one, and you call that "stupid?" Seems to me the "stupid" person here is you, acting as though there is one when none has ever been produced. But, I do understand why you act the way you do... you're just one more, garden variety, brain dead obama ass licker.

28.jpg

Happy now?

That is not a birth certificate.

... how utterly stupid.

28.jpg

Happy now?

Where is your link, I want to see if its the same as the phony document at FactCheck.org

Last edited:

28.jpg

Happy now?

Where is your link, I want to see if its the same as the phony document at FactCheck.org

Is it dark where you are? Cool, damp? Do you ever see sunlight?

Republicans aren't going to run "rough-shod" over shit .. but themelves.

Ala 2002, this congress will be late-nite fodder and republicans will over-reach.

.. and teabaggers are going to eat their own.

On Obama, isn't this the same stupid shit he said two years ago?

It's what he said during the campaign, but after the election, he changed that to "I won".

The republicans need to be Conservatives and reign in spending and this means cut the spending to the level that will work and then change the structures and programs to fit that budget.

If the Big 0 is a leader of the country and not just a partisan hack from Chicago machine politics, he will help in this by proposing a budget that will achieve a balance. The time for games has ended. The Big 0's big spending rolled up enough debt for the next ten years. Now we all need to suffer to pay for the theft of the funds that were the Failed Stimulus.

The problem with his statement is that comprimising with someone who has a gun to your head and is promising to pull the trigger still means, no matter what the comprimise might include, that you still get shot in the head. The only comprimise is what part of the head takes the bullet. That is why the first step must be to cut the spending to be allowed.

The comprimises will have to occur over which things are cut back, reduced or eliminated.

Ala 2002, this congress will be late-nite fodder and republicans will over-reach.

Oh how the faithful forget. Two years ago, Opie dope said: "elections have consequences, and "they can ride in the car, but they have to sit in the back." He's a fucking racist retard.

GOP to obama: "FUCK OFF, NOW IT'S OUR TURN TO RUN ROUGH SHOD OVER YOU YA SONS A BITCHIN', TWO FACED, RADICAL PARTISAN RAT BASTARD... SEE HOW YOU LIKE!"

As an example, the Health Care Insurance Reform swindle could not be passed with the current make up of the Congress.

Even with the old make up, a swindle on the law making process was required to make it happen. There was no reconciliation and the Blue Dogs who voted for it are now almost unanimously gone as they should be.

Detailing how the Democrats strive to weaken every reform of the Conservatives will seal their doom in the next election.

However, if the Republicans undermine the Conservatives, they, too, will have Hell to pay.

The internet is serving to unite those of like minds. The TEA Party is an example of this unification.

By JULIE PACE, Associated Press Julie Pace, Associated Press – 1 hr 3 mins ago

HONOLULU – President Barack Obama says Democrats and Republicans must work together in the new year and share responsibility for moving the country forward.

In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama said Saturday that lawmakers must return to Washington next week prepared to make serious decisions about how to grow the economy in the short run and stay competitive in the future.

"I'm willing to work with anyone of either party who's got a good idea and the commitment to see it through," Obama said. "And we should all expect you to hold us accountable for our progress or our failure to deliver."

Obama: Dems, GOP must cooperate in new year - Yahoo! News

To Obama cooperation means giving in on your principles.

Obama told the GOP to shove it yet keeps saying he's willing to work with them.

It's total horseshit.

They're going to slam on brakes of the radicals agenda.

And for obama to call for people to "work together" now is so far out there it's a fucking joke. Neither he nor the dems know anything of "working together."

No more super majority for them. All done. Their fun is over. Now the Republicans, the Tea Partiers and the independents have to go about fixing, reversing and repealing all the fuck ups by obama and the dems.

But what obama could start with is he's serious about "working together," he could start by signing the repeal of his government take over of health care.

Your moderates are the future of the gop. They continue to obstruct at their peril.

<shrug>

Check these Real Clear Politics Polls. Issue after Issue, the majoity wants a different direction from the Right track Wrong Track to the Health Care Insurance Reform Swindle.

Interestingly, the Big 0 still retains popularity. Everybody hates what he wants to do, but they like him. As a people, we don't like what the Big 0 is trying to shove down our throats. Obviously, he wants to keep shoving.

Obstructionists, in this case, are trying to stop the bleeding. My dentist just obstructed the advance of gingivitas in my mouth. I try to obstruct that same advance when I brush or floss.

Ostructing something that is hurtful is a good thing.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

They're going to slam on brakes of the radicals agenda.

And for obama to call for people to "work together" now is so far out there it's a fucking joke. Neither he nor the dems know anything of "working together."

No more super majority for them. All done. Their fun is over. Now the Republicans, the Tea Partiers and the independents have to go about fixing, reversing and repealing all the fuck ups by obama and the dems.

But what obama could start with is he's serious about "working together," he could start by signing the repeal of his government take over of health care.

Your moderates are the future of the gop. They continue to obstruct at their peril.

<shrug>

Check these Real Clear Politics Polls. Issue after Issue, the majoity wants a different direction from the Right track Wrong Track to the Health Care Insurance Reform Swindle.

Interestingly, the Big 0 still retains popularity. Everybody hates what he wants to do, but they like him. As a people, we don't like what the Big 0 is trying to shove down our throats. Obviously, he wants to keep shoving.

Obstructionists, in this case, are trying to stop the bleeding. My dentist just obstructed the advance of gingivitas in my mouth. I try to obstruct that same advance when I brush or floss.

Ostructing something that is hurtful is a good thing.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

Excellent point. The damage done by this adminstration in the past two years is huge. I would expect my senators and congressmen from my state to obstruct any legislation that will hurt this country. That is why we voted them into office.

Nonsense. Working together is how a lame duck session predicted to be unproductive turned into one of the most productive legislative months of the year.

All of the Social Horse Apples are just dandy. They don't cost anything.

Stopping the Omnibus Horse Apple was the big deal here.

Hopefully, Ryan can get some action on the spending when the next spending bill cimes up.

By JULIE PACE, Associated Press Julie Pace, Associated Press – 1 hr 3 mins ago

HONOLULU – President Barack Obama says Democrats and Republicans must work together in the new year and share responsibility for moving the country forward.

In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama said Saturday that lawmakers must return to Washington next week prepared to make serious decisions about how to grow the economy in the short run and stay competitive in the future.

"I'm willing to work with anyone of either party who's got a good idea and the commitment to see it through," Obama said. "And we should all expect you to hold us accountable for our progress or our failure to deliver."

Obama: Dems, GOP must cooperate in new year - Yahoo! News

To Obama cooperation means giving in on your principles.

Obama told the GOP to shove it yet keeps saying he's willing to work with them.

It's total horseshit.

We still haven't heard any of the details of the so called gop principles. Obama has put it all out there, agree or disagree, he can handle it. GOPers are lazy, clueless and have zero plans to move this country forward.

i.e. two-more years of same-as-it's-always-been, right?

:rolleyes:

I guess it's a matter o' "conservatives" being creatures-of-habit....where Change has been designated one-more o' their (advertised) Evils.....especially since, the only Change we've seen (recently) is.....John Boner has found his own undisclosed-location.

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

They're going to slam on the brakes of the radicals agenda.

But there is one thing obama could start with if he's serious about "working together," he could start by signing the repeal of his socialization of health care.

Oh .. you mean like they slammed on the brakes on Bush's spending .. oh wait, they didn't.

In fact, they have never slammed on the brakes on spending and have never produced a balanced budget.
... got it.

Not to be a cheerleader for either side here, but when the Democrats crow about the surplus produced under Clinton, which party controlled the Congress?

Stupid?????

Nahhhhhhhh.....he just honestly expected Republicans to allow a Black-President the same privileges as a White-President; the freedom to actually be The President.​

LOL, sorry Mr. boyking Obama, This HISTORIC asskicking of you Party in this Midterm election was the People saying, we don't want any more of you and your Comrades in Arms "visions' and the Republicans were elected TO STOP YOU. So they better do THEIR JOB, or else, and you can spew all the bullshit you want now about Bipartisanship and cooperation, nobody CARES.

crack me up, NOW HE TALKS ABOUT cooperation.:lol:

Call your reps and tell them WE demand they STOP THIS ADMINISTRATION, we as a country can't take anymore.

Some on the right will stand up against gop idiocy simply because to them, it's their country before party. They've already shown signs of moving beyond mere political gain.

Seriously, why do you think Rs want Chris Christie to run? They know America just loves that moderate Repub.

Christie has been the Prince of Darkness to all of the overspending of New Jersey.

What about him or his policies strikes you as moderate?

Oh they haven't had all that much difficulty working together on issues that mean much to their mutual masters (involving money or real power)

They will of course continue to differ greatly on minor issues that mean much to American morons but next to nothing at all the masters they work for.

Do you suppose either Soros or his counterpart, the backers of the Tea Party. really give a fig about homosexuality, abortion or flag burning?

I'm here to tell you they don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back