Obama: Dems, GOP Must Cooperate in New Year

They're going to slam on the brakes of the radicals agenda.

Please, tell me about this 'Radical agenda' you're always referring to. All I've seen is a wishy-washy moderate agenda with a flexible backbone.

Educate me about all this 'Radical' stuff they've been doing. I'll wait.

You're kidding, right?

Do I look like I'm kidding? Lay all the radical stuff on me, please.

I though they were going to fix the economy

Their first busniess matter is to non fund obamacare and then 2012 repeal obamacare.

So the republicans don't give a shit about finding people jobs..

They only care about taking away their healthcare

Did not say that, did I? I said their first job is to defund then repeal obamacare thats what they were sent to D.C. to do. They're concern is to the people who sent them to D.C. not what liberals wanted.

Really? Not a single person on earth has ever seen obama's "birth certificate," a person states he doesn't believe there is one, and you call that "stupid?" Seems to me the "stupid" person here is you, acting as though there is one when none has ever been produced. But, I do understand why you act the way you do... you're just one more, garden variety, brain dead obama ass licker.

28.jpg

Happy now?

Where is your link, I want to see if its the same as the phony document at FactCheck.org

Which one is that?

This one: Born in the U.S.A. | FactCheck.org at FactCheck says it's real.

Their first busniess matter is to non fund obamacare and then 2012 repeal obamacare.

what happened to ALL THEM JOBS the Obama and his comrades in arms were going to give us, you mean ALL THAT MONEY they spent was a WASTE?

Stimulus resulted in 3 million jobs...three times what the Republicans brought us in eight years

what happened to ALL THEM JOBS the Obama and his comrades in arms were going to give us, you mean ALL THAT MONEY they spent was a WASTE?

Stimulus resulted in 3 million jobs...three times what the Republicans brought us in eight years

good gawd, you swallow everything the DNC feeds you. how funny:lol:

Economists agree: Stimulus created nearly 3 million jobs - USATODAY.com

But to estimate the answers to such questions, economists rely on models based on historical relationships between various policies and real-world results. Earlier this month, Zandi and co-author Alan Blinder, former vice chairman of the Federal Reserve, released the most detailed assessment of the government's efforts to combat the so-called Great Recession. Neither economist is regarded as a partisan firebrand. Zandi, for example, backed John McCain in the 2008 presidential campaign and has advised members of both parties.

Their conclusion: The fiscal stimulus created 2.7 million jobs and added $460 billion to gross domestic product. Unemployment would be 11% today if the stimulus hadn't been passed and 16.5% if neither the fiscal stimulus nor the banks' rescue had been enacted, according to Zandi and Blinder. "It's pretty hard to deny that it had a measurable impact," Zandi said.

As of Aug. 13, almost 64% of the program's original $787 billion had been spent. (The Congressional Budget Office, which is among those concluding that the program had a broadly positive economic result, currently projects the Recovery Act's total cost to be $814 billion. Including an earlier Bush administration tax rebate and some unrelated programs, total stimulus spending will reach about $1 trillion over several years.)

Last edited:
These little fools will just call all the economists names and march right back into the dark.

The facts mean nothing to them.

hahahaha, how much was the stimulus?
it saved or created 3 million jobs, and STILL at 10% unemployment.

how impressive:lol:

they are facts you fool
According to the CBO’s own director, the report isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on—if you want an accurate picture of reality. If you actually read the report, it admits it doesn’t rely on or use any real data, but rather predictive models—the same models used to promote the stimulus in the first place. Naturally, that makes the results worthless to anyone with an IQ above single digits.

If you actually read the report, it includes the following disclaimer:
looking at recorded spending to date as well as estimates of the other effects of ARRA on spending and revenues, CBO has estimated the law’s impact on employment and economic output using evidence about the effects of previous similar policies on the economy an
d using various mathematical models that represent the workings of the economy.

(http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/115xx/doc11525/05-25-ARRA.pdf

CBO director Doug Elmendorf laid out the CBO’s methodology pretty clearly, describing the his office’s frequent, legally-required stimulus reports as “repeating the same exercises we [already] did rather than an independent check on it.” CBO tweaks its models on the input side, he says—adjusting, for example, how much money the government has spent. But the results the CBO reports—like the job creation figures—are simply a function of the inputs it records, not real-world counts.

(Heckuva Job-Creation Estimate - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine)

And there they are using halftruths and bullshit to deny what most economist see as the facts about the stimulus.

They are brick brained idiots who will only believe wht the likes of Norquist tells them.

They just ignore that people like Norquist want our government dead

Romer last month told the Joint Economic Committee that the stimulus "helped to turn the economy from free fall to recovery."

It's no surprise that the administration would proclaim its own policies a success. But its verdict is backed by economists at Goldman Sachs, IHS Global Insight, JPMorgan Chase and Macroeconomic Advisers, who say the stimulus boosted gross domestic product by 2.1% to 2.7%.

Hey idiots the date on this article is AFTER the date on that CBO report anyway.

Romer last month told the Joint Economic Committee that the stimulus "helped to turn the economy from free fall to recovery."

It's no surprise that the administration would proclaim its own policies a success. But its verdict is backed by economists at Goldman Sachs, IHS Global Insight, JPMorgan Chase and Macroeconomic Advisers, who say the stimulus boosted gross domestic product by 2.1% to 2.7%.

Hey idiots the date on this article is AFTER the date on that CBO report anyway.

If it boosted growth why are we still at 9.8 percent unemployment?

hahahaha, how much was the stimulus?
it saved or created 3 million jobs, and STILL at 10% unemployment.

how impressive:lol:

Yea....a Republican recession will do that to you

Imagine if we were still losing 600,000 jobs a month like we were when Bush slipped out of office?

3 million Americans can now feed their families because of the stimulus

Forum List

Back