Obama demands/gets $20Billion + public apology from BP

Well at least you admit it.

Just out of curiosity, which of you is the bitch?

The bitch would be YOU, the guy who started a thread declaring he is submitting his retirement papers (from the Guard lol) because of Obama.

Pussy.

I'm sure you can barely spell overseas deployment, let alone last through one, so your fucking opinion doesn't even register on my meter.

Okaaaaaaaaay, big guy, you keep on thinking that :lol:

Retiring from the Guard 'cuz of Obama .. LMFAO

What a beautiful red herring Obama has pitched out to the public. Talk tough about making a company pay that already agreed to pay and perhaps the public will be so enthralled that they won't notice the black goop dripping off the pelicans. Perhaps Obama can now take some time to figure out how to get a coordinated effort going to clean up the damned oil.

The bitch would be YOU, the guy who started a thread declaring he is submitting his retirement papers (from the Guard lol) because of Obama.

Pussy.

I'm sure you can barely spell overseas deployment, let alone last through one, so your fucking opinion doesn't even register on my meter.

Okaaaaaaaaay, big guy, you keep on thinking that :lol:

Retiring from the Guard 'cuz of Obama .. LMFAO

How many CIC's have you served under A15?

What a beautiful red herring Obama has pitched out to the public. Talk tough about making a company pay that already agreed to pay and perhaps the public will be so enthralled that they won't notice the black goop dripping off the pelicans. Perhaps Obama can now take some time to figure out how to get a coordinated effort going to clean up the damned oil.

Oops..not on Fridays! Everybody know's Friday is golf day. Besides, he's got a new driver he wants to try out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I can't count the ways how many wrong moves you just made with that post. :eusa_whistle:

A15 likes gangbangs....he preferes modbert and xotoxi as his male partners

Still not over your obsession with us three Yurt? By the way, care to answer why you seem to post comments as if being homosexual were an insult? Just wondering. :popcorn:

It looks like sangrhia is still running circles around everyone else.

This is a case of negligence being settled out of court, much like any other case can be settled out of court to avoid paying higher costs in court. It's not "because Obama said so". It's BP knowing they screwed up, and agreeing to whatever bargain they can get.

It looks like sangrhia is still running circles around everyone else.

This is a case of negligence being settled out of court, much like any other case can be settled out of court to avoid paying higher costs in court. It's not "because Obama said so". It's BP knowing they screwed up, and agreeing to whatever bargain they can get.

71N5525X8AL._SL500_AA300_.gif

Forum List

Back