Obama demands/gets $20Billion + public apology from BP

Can you believe it? Republicans are gonna

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

20 billion in escrow WITH NO CAP and 100 million for unemployed oil rig workers.

AND HE MADE THE CEO APOLIGIZE. Yep, that Obama, according to the white, knows how to apologize. LOOKS LIKE HE IS EVEN BETTER AT MAKING OTHERS DO IT.

Republicans are pissed. If Americans don't "suffer", then how do the White Wingnuts move their "agenda" forward?

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

20 billion in escrow WITH NO CAP and 100 million for unemployed oil rig workers.

AND HE MADE THE CEO APOLIGIZE. Yep, that Obama, according to the white, knows how to apologize. LOOKS LIKE HE IS EVEN BETTER AT MAKING OTHERS DO IT.

Republicans are pissed. If Americans don't "suffer", then how do the White Wingnuts move their "agenda" forward?

Knock it off with the racist remarks you dumb shit.

The most interesting thing was the involvement of Jamie Gorelick. She has been a DC insider since the Clinton Administration, with a stint scooping up her crony pay-offs at Fannie Mae.

The fact that she is representing BP is a big tip off regarding how high this Theater registers on the Kabuki Scale. (hint: Very High Indeed).

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

I wasn't referring to the very few right wingnuts that aren't afraid of minorities, no, I'm talking about the vast majority of the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags. They know who they are:

teapartypic.jpg

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

I wasn't referring to the very few right wingnuts that aren't afraid of minorities, no, I'm talking about the vast majority of the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags. They know who they are:

teapartypic.jpg

Don't deny it now man, you were proud of it the other day. You really believe that only whites are smart enough to figure out that Obama is a terrible idiotic excuse for a President. Wear that hood with pride asshole.

kkk.jpg

This win for Obama today may look like a wash within the year. As Merrill-Lynch today also ordered their traders NOT to enter into any oil trades related to BP that extend longer than one year. Can you say Bankrupt?

Not seeing where Obama got anything that wasn't already promised by BP. BP said they would pay for the spill. BP has already apoligized.

Just more WH spin to try to change Obama's poor image.

The most interesting thing was the involvement of Jamie Gorelick. She has been a DC insider since the Clinton Administration, with a stint scooping up her crony pay-offs at Fannie Mae.

The fact that she is representing BP is a big tip off regarding how high this Theater registers on the Kabuki Scale. (hint: Very High Indeed).
They really believe we are idiots....

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

He had more patience than me, I would have pepper sprayed her as soon as she put a hand on me.

To answer your question, the smart move would have been to wait for backup, but LEO do have the right to defend themselves. Like I said personally I would have peppers sprayed both of them as soon as things got physical.

I would have that ****** in the background to who was clearly trying to incite the crowd.

:rolleyes:

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

Let them continue. They only show their bigoted ignorant racism. The whole world needs to see it.

Not seeing where Obama got anything that wasn't already promised by BP. BP said they would pay for the spill. BP has already apoligized.

You're mostly correct. The escrow account had already previously been worked out before BP exec's got to the White House.
The talking point and arm-twisting involved the 100 million dollar fund to help oil workers. BP initially resisted having to pay this fund.

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

Let them continue. They only show their bigoted ignorant racism. The whole world needs to see it.

rac·ism (rszm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Pointing out that the Confederate Republican Party is 90% "white" is hardly "racist". It is 90% white. Who is saying they are "better" than anyone else? I'm not prejudiced against that party based on race. I don't like the fact that they're stupid. I don't like the fact that they are anti education. I don't like the fact that they call the current president "boy" or "man child".

It's not me that's racist. It's the white wingnuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're mostly correct. The escrow account had already previously been worked out before BP exec's got to the White House.
The talking point and arm-twisting involved the 100 million dollar fund to help oil workers. BP initially resisted having to pay this fund.

And Obama obviously knew that when he gave his speech. Like I said after the speech, you don't beat up someone you have to rely on for something. Unless you're Republicans and you constantly beat up on the president and the government while collecting Medicare and Medicaid.

HOWL!

howling%20rocket2.jpg

From the man who said he would want to discriminate against black people (or in his words "*******")

When we win it all back we'll new these new dictatorial powers to break up unions and Liberal groups.

This is gonna be sweet!

When we win it all back we'll new these new dictatorial powers to break up unions and Liberal groups.

This is gonna be sweet!

Now that Obama has all these new dictatorial powers, what makes you think we're going to let you win the presidency? :lol::lol:

Besides, once we let all the undocumented residents come over the border and take away your guns, your red states will be so overcrowded, you won't be able to make it to a polling station to vote.

You'll see. So far, it's all going according to plan

Forum List

Back