How much longer?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Now that BP has handed over a large amount of cash to the government, I'm wondering just how much longer the oil flowing into the Gulf will continue? I'm thinking it's going to magically stop flowing almost any day now.

I don't have much faith in it ending at all soon. They are already on plan "G"

That is plan #8

Maybe plan H will make things really good. It might be plan H is the nuke.

Plan #9.... from outer space.

took 9 months on the last gusher similar to this in mexico's part of the gulf of mexico waters, 1979.

took time even after their relief wells were dug and complete.

I would like to know just how big was this deposit of oil? I mean I see a lot of estimated numbers thrown around but I have yet to see anything on the total amount of oil that was in this deposit.. Would be good to know even if just to assess possible outcomes or worst case scenarios....

For example in Lake Erie, if my sources are correct we have roughly 127,729 Billion gallons of water... So how would the oil deposit compare to that?

I would like to know just how big was this deposit of oil? I mean I see a lot of estimated numbers thrown around but I have yet to see anything on the total amount of oil that was in this deposit.. Would be good to know even if just to assess possible outcomes or worst case scenarios....

For example in Lake Erie, if my sources are correct we have roughly 127,729 Billion gallons of water... So how would the oil deposit compare to that?

Does it matter? If it destroys enough of the Gulf ecology, who cares how big it is. How dead is dead

Does it matter? If it destroys enough of the Gulf ecology, who cares how big it is. How dead is dead

Gimme a break tool....

So.... Ya don't know do ya... LOL.. All your big talk and all your posturing and bullshit and you have no idea how much oil could come from this..... Wow... So when you cry about how much they claim is coming out you have no real perspective on it do you.....:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back