Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After realizing the last of his foreign policy legacy was destroyed, former President Barack Obama and his Democrat colleagues lashed out at President Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Iran Deal.
Obama Cronies Go Berserk After Trump Nukes Iran Deal
======================

Funny how the Obama kiss asses forgot about the pallet of money O idiot sent to Iran.
and my ass they couldn't send . CHECK the bastard was caught and he knew it.

upload_2018-5-8_15-44-10.png

After realizing the last of his foreign policy legacy was destroyed, former President Barack Obama and his Democrat colleagues lashed out at President Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Iran Deal.
======================

Funny how the Obama kiss asses forgot about the pallet of money O idiot sent to Iran.

View attachment 192599
Trump will go down as the idiot of all idiots. He hasn't a clue and nether do his Sheep.

======================

View attachment 192599
Trump will go down as the idiot of all idiots. He hasn't a clue and nether do his Sheep.
lol I guess you wanted to add an exclamation point to the OP.

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.

What a difference to have a pro-American President in the Oval Office and not a Kenyan born poseur

USA. Home of the chicken shits. Countries much closer to Iran are okay with the treaty but we need another country to fuck with and get kicked out of.
In other words, you don't like what the President did but you don't know why.

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.

======================

View attachment 192599

Prediction 1009 out of 1009 from the Idiot Left about Trump that ended up being proven wrong.

JUST SO LONG AS IT PISSES YOU OFF. :5_1_12024: As to getting kicked out of Iran, I'm sure the Ayatollah will take you back any time you want. Those countries "close to Iran" as you say aren't the focus of responsibility and potential threat that WE ARE.

You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.

In other words, you don't like what the President did but you don't know why.
In other words, I trust our allies more than orange Jesus who knows nothing about world affairs other than the places his golf courses and hotels are located. None of these allies spent 15 years and 3 trillion dollars looking for wmds in Iraq. You`re easily played.

======================

View attachment 192599

Prediction 1009 out of 1009 from the Idiot Left about Trump that ended up being proven wrong.
So far all the predictions about Trump/Russia have been wrong. good luck with this one.

You'll be changing your tune after Israel takes out Iran's nuclear capabilities. They've had practice.
Let them do it already and stop trying to use our military to do his dirty work. Did you think Iraq had WMDs too?

======================

View attachment 192599

OH you don't even know what you don' know that' why Obama kiss asses are so dumbed down they could tell you morons throw your kid out the window and you morons would do it.

Your his kiss ass trust me...

upload_2018-5-8_16-12-53.png

JUST SO LONG AS IT PISSES YOU OFF. :5_1_12024: As to getting kicked out of Iran, I'm sure the Ayatollah will take you back any time you want. Those countries "close to Iran" as you say aren't the focus of responsibility and potential threat that WE ARE.
Got it. Back out of a deal that is working, then start a war. And to think, all the Trump Sheep thought he was talking down war, not promoting it.

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.
"You can bet"? That's it? You don't know? Lol! Trump Sheep, what a bunch of idiots.

Forum List

Back