New York prosecutors probing ousted A.G. Schneiderman as governor calls allegations 'disturbing'

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
New York prosecutors probing ousted A.G. Schneiderman as governor calls allegations 'disturbing'

My first thought upon hearing about this was "Isn't he the guy who went after Trump University?"

While New York officials reacted soberly to Schneiderman's departure, those in President Donald Trump's inner circle oozed schadenfreude on social media.

Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway simply wrote "Gotcha" while retweeting an old post from Schneiderman that said, "No one is above the law, and I'll continue to remind President Trump and his administration of that fact everyday."

And Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump, Jr., sent out a string of tweets about Schneiderman, including a retweet of the same post Conway highlighted.

"You were saying???" Trump Jr. wrote on the retweet.​

One of the victims developed bleeding in her ear because he hit her so hard repeatedly...he is one sick liberal Trump hater...glad to see him go down....

My first thought upon hearing about this was "Isn't he the guy who went after Trump University?"

While New York officials reacted soberly to Schneiderman's departure, those in President Donald Trump's inner circle oozed schadenfreude on social media.

Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway simply wrote "Gotcha" while retweeting an old post from Schneiderman that said, "No one is above the law, and I'll continue to remind President Trump and his administration of that fact everyday."

And Trump's eldest son, Donald Trump, Jr., sent out a string of tweets about Schneiderman, including a retweet of the same post Conway highlighted.

"You were saying???" Trump Jr. wrote on the retweet.​
I love it. Perversion by the ton. The more power you give someone who never had it the more perverted they live.

1) Beats up women.

2) THEN tells them he will use his powers as Attorney General to wire tap or otherwise harass them....if they dump him.

Tell me----you Half-Wit Liberal Turds out there:

Which of the above two is worst Crime?

Which should get him the most years in prison as Big Bubba's Wife?

Are you proud of the Democrats who counseled these poor Women not to Rat on him because he is too important to the Liberal and the MeToo Movements?

Legit Questions.

The democrat Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has had to resign after being accused of sexual abuse of girlfriends......they said they didn't come forward earlier because he was the Attorney General and they were afraid of his power.....

Remember...bill clinton was the Attorney General of Arkansas when he raped Juanita Broaderick......

Is the Attorney General office a sexual offenders dream job, since they are in charge of law enforcement and can intimidate female victims?

And you started a thread about Schneiderman because you thought the topic somehow escaped the notice of everyone else on the board, is that it?

The democrat Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has had to resign after being accused of sexual abuse of girlfriends......they said they didn't come forward earlier because he was the Attorney General and they were afraid of his power.....

Remember...bill clinton was the Attorney General of Arkansas when he raped Juanita Broaderick......

Is the Attorney General office a sexual offenders dream job, since they are in charge of law enforcement and can intimidate female victims?
I’d bet that there were AGs that were sexual predators long before Bill Clinton. Too lazy to try to prove it.

Wait a second...I thought this guy was one of pivotal leaders of the #metoo movement...now it turns out he beat the shit out of numerous women?

Wow....what a fucking hypocrite.

NY AG Schneiderman resigns over assault allegations - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned, following a report on allegations of assault by multiple women in The New Yorker.

"It's been my great honor and privilege to serve as Attorney General for the people of the State of New York. In the last several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me," Schneiderman said in a statement. "While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the office, they will effectively prevent me from leading the office's work at this critical time. I therefore resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018."
Shortly after he announced his resignation, the Manhattan District Attorney's office said they had opened an investigation into the allegations against Schneiderman, a spokesman told CNN.

Wait a second...I thought this guy was one of pivotal leaders of the #metoo movement...now it turns out he beat the shit out of numerous women? Wow....what a fucking hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Not at all. Just one more Leftard whose mouth goes in one direction while his actions go in the other! When it came down to raping those stanky Hos, good ol' Eric said: HELL YA, ME TOO.

Wait a second...I thought this guy was one of pivotal leaders of the #metoo movement...now it turns out he beat the shit out of numerous women? Wow....what a fucking hypocrite.

Hypocrite? Not at all. Just one more Leftard whose mouth goes in one direction while his actions go in the other! When it came down to raping those stanky Hos, good ol' Eric said: HELL YA, ME TOO.

He is a racist, too...telling a black woman “You are my black property”.

Isn’t that what Republicans say, according to leftards?

Last edited:

He is a racist, too...telling a black “You are my black property”.

Isn’t that what Republicans say, according to leftards?

You can always take what Leftards SAY about republicans and conservatives and that will tell you EXACTLY what the Left are actually themselves DOING.

As usual, all roads of political corruption lead to Crooked Hillary. This sick, jewish douchebag was one of Crooked Hillary's closest political allies.

Forum List

Back