Obama cronies go berserk after Trump nukes Iran deal

After realizing the last of his foreign policy legacy was destroyed, former President Barack Obama and his Democrat colleagues lashed out at President Trump’s decision to pull the United States out of the Iran Deal.
Obama Cronies Go Berserk After Trump Nukes Iran Deal
======================

Funny how the Obama kiss asses forgot about the pallet of money O idiot sent to Iran.
and my ass they couldn't send . CHECK the bastard was caught and he knew it.

View attachment 192599
Trump will go down as the idiot of all idiots. He hasn't a clue and nether do his Sheep.
. This "idiot" is dismantling ObamaNstion as we watch and keeping his campaign promises. Trump wil,go down as the greatest modern day President. Obama's legacy is in the shitter.

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.

Of course! Does anyone doubt that? I can't believe he would give a terrorist state cash either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! It seems as if the Obama administration did a lot of that though.

You can bet that a bunch of that cash went straight into the pockets of the Iranian leadership and whatever was left was handed out to Soldiers and Terrorists. It just shows how eager Obama was to jump start Iran. Top priority, they want cash send them cash. I mean who does that? Thank God Trump is here undoing the mess he created.

Of course! Does anyone doubt that? I can't believe he would give a terrorist state cash either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! It seems as if the Obama administration did a lot of that though.
Can you give us an example;Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

Can you give us an example;Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

An example of what? Sure. Giving Iran (run by a bunch of religious nutjob whackos) nuclear capability and a boatload of cash! WTH? Lol!

I noticed you failed to supply us all with any details of your non-informative rant?

Says the pinhead as he rambles on with absolutely no details or links to any of his own claims as he contests things about the horrible Iran deal which have long since been well-documented over the last year or two?!
What documentation?

No matter. The Iran deal was the very last medal of honor that Obuma had to hang his legacy on. Now gone, too. Eight years for Obuma. One year for Trump to erase. One wonders what they will put in the Obuma Library now, that he was a damn good social organizer in Chicago? Maybe his golf scores.
lol! Can you imagine the scores in Trumptard Library?

An example of what? Sure. Giving Iran (run by a bunch of religious nutjob whackos) nuclear capability and a boatload of cash! WTH? Lol!
Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law? No one gave Iran anything that wasn't there's. Try again.

upload_2018-5-8_22-22-38.png

Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law? No one gave Iran anything that wasn't there's. Try again.

There's? Look bud. It is NUTS to give any money or anything else to a country that is known terrorist state and run by religiously whacked out mullahs. That is CRAZY. I hear Obama also gave some guns and money to Mexican drug cartels. Hmm. Yet, they don't have the money for tax breaks for American citizens. Must keep other countries and drug cartels happy. Pay more taxes they say. Lol. What a fucking joke, and a very BAD one at that.

An example of what?
You said he gave away cash? We're still waiting for the example?

An example of what?

Your own link says he did. :eusa_eh:

An example of what?

Good God!!! Your own link. Duh.

See? It says "Obama's 1.7 BILLION DOLLAR CASH DEAL." Hello???

Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

There's? Look bud. It is NUTS to give any money or anything else to a country that is known terrorist state and run by religiously whacked out mullahs.
Okay, thanks for proving to us all that you were lying. Obama didn't give any money away, especially in the Iran deal.
That is CRAZY.
What, your lying? Yes, I agree.
I hear Obama also gave some guns and money to Mexican drug cartels.
More lies unless you provide proof. Who did you hear it from? The fairies dancing around in your head?
Hmm. Yet, they don't have the money for tax breaks for American citizens. Must keep other countries and drug cartels happy.
Still waiting on that truth, or you are again lying?
Pay more taxes they say. Lol. What a fucking joke, and a very BAD one at that.
"Paying more taxes"? Yea, after another disastrous Right-wing con job of feeding the 1% more tax breaks that have proven not to work for the last forty years, tell us something else that's new; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

There's? Look bud. It is NUTS to give any money or anything else to a country that is known terrorist state and run by religiously whacked out mullahs.
Okay, thanks for proving to us all that you were lying. Obama didn't give any money away, especially in the Iran deal.
That is CRAZY.
More lies unless you provide proof. Who did you hear it from? The fairies dancing around in your head?
Hmm. Yet, they don't have the money for tax breaks for American citizens. Must keep other countries and drug cartels happy.
"Paying more taxes"? Yea, after another disastrous Right-wing con job of feeding the 1% more tax breaks that have proven not to work for the last forty years, tell us something else that's new; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Your own link says Obama made a 1.7 billion dollar cash deal with Iran, you idiot. Lol. What is wrong with you?

An example of what?

Try reading it. Duh!

That is CRAZY.

Funny that there are more jobs right now than there have been in the last probably 15 years though. Hmm. Things that make you go HMMM. :D

That is CRAZY.

Your own link says Obama made a 1.7 billion dollar cash deal with Iran, you idiot. Lol. What is wrong with you?
Are you seriously this stupid? Please try and keep up. You said "Obama gave them money". Obama gave them money that was already there's. That is not "giving" anyone anything. That money was owed to them from decades before. You people are clueless and grossly ignorant about history. How embarrassing!

An example of what?

Try reading it. Duh!

I did. Obama made a 1.7 billion dollar cash deal with Iran. I think after all the "death to America" crap, threats, and being a thorn in the side of the entire globe, they have forfeited their rights to any US tax payer money, because you know that is where the money is coming from. Awww. Poor terrorist state didn't get their hardware. How much did the hostage crisis play in that?

Handel’s staff pointed to a March 17, 2016, letter from the U.S. State Department saying Iran had received about $1.7 billion as part of the nuclear agreement. The money was legally due to Iran. The country had paid America for military equipment in 1979, but then the Iranian revolution came and the hardware was never delivered.

Forum List

Back