Obama cokingthe boks to get unemployment under 8% before Nov

I didnt like the "drug-of-choice" label that was used on cocaine in the 70s - like it was somehow legitimate and ok.......

a bad decade (see The Goodness of the 1950s) thread in General forum that I started

You're not fooling anybody man.

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Heard that in 12-step AA meetings in the 80s and 90s - vast majority before court-mandated..

should be separate meetings for alcohilcs and drug users i

I didnt like the "drug-of-choice" label that was used on cocaine in the 70s - like it was somehow legitimate and ok.......

a bad decade (see The Goodness of the 1950s) thread in General forum that I started

You're not fooling anybody man.

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Heard that in 12-step AA meetings in the 80s and 90s - vast majority before court-mandated..

should be separate meetings for alcohilcs and drug users i

Absolutely. Because alcohol isn't a drug. ;)

Even after the first AA meeting in 1935 - alcohol was legal.

You may not like it -but most of the other drugs are illegal

Wasnt a typo.

Oh, so you're a moron by choice.

Everybody knows Bacrack Obama was a cocaine user. - by his own admission

Yeah, he tried cocaine as a young man - and no one gives a shit. You know, like how Republicans try it and then deny it because you're liars and hypocrites.

cocaine is a hard drug

weed you look the other way - everybody has used it - if you say you didntyou afre a liar
Actually, I know people who have never used weed and have never smoked tobacco, either.

Obama gets away with cocaine use - because cocaine still doenst have the stigma of heroin and meth etc.

Cocaine was widespread and mainstream in the 70s and80s.

Cocaine is nothing at all like heroin or meth. The latter two are deadly and addictive upon first use. Cocaine can be used recreationally for years by many people without adverse side effects. Clearly, not all. But many.

You'll never find a multiple-year heroin user who still uses it recreationally.

Users of any and all illegal drugs should be put in camps like those so highly appreciated and praised by left-wingers, you know, the Soviet-style gulags.

Stale bread and water twice a day. Hard labor in between. Just like in those Soviet-style forced labor camps so highly appreciated and valued and praised by left-wingers.

That would cut down on self-chosen addiction.

Even after the first AA meeting in 1935 - alcohol was legal.

You may not like it -but most of the other drugs are illegal

Oh, it doesn't matter to me what's illegal. I just like watching deluded dumbasses like you pretending that alcohol is 'different'.

like that is something to be proud of

September-Change-in-Total-Private-Employment.jpg

Thank you Mr. President.

Obama gets away with cocaine use - because cocaine still doenst have the stigma of heroin and meth etc.

Cocaine was widespread and mainstream in the 70s and80s.

Cocaine is nothing at all like heroin or meth. The latter two are deadly and addictive upon first use. Cocaine can be used recreationally for years by many people without adverse side effects. Clearly, not all. But many.

You'll never find a multiple-year heroin user who still uses it recreationally.

Users of any and all illegal drugs should be put in camps like those so highly appreciated and praised by left-wingers, you know, the Soviet-style gulags.

Stale bread and water twice a day. Hard labor in between. Just like in those Soviet-style forced labor camps so highly appreciated and valued and praised by left-wingers.

That would cut down on self-chosen addiction.

GDoane? Is that you? Welcome to your new home!

All obama has to do is increase the gloom so that more people leave the workforce and he can get it below 8%.

Forum List

Back