Obama cokingthe boks to get unemployment under 8% before Nov

Sounds like you're Koch-ing the books to make up shit about Obama. You folks really are pathetic and desperate.

Sounds like you're Koch-ing the books to make up shit about Obama. You folks really are pathetic and desperate.

Wasnt a typo.

Everybody knows Bacrack Obama was a cocaine user. - by his own admission

The White House Office of Communications has been busy dispatching their "Flying Monkeys" lately. Are their marching orders signed by somebody over at mediamatters, perchance?
Rick Santelli has been busy with his acetyline torch and his "B" tank burning the backsides of Mr Obama's Economic Planners lately. Its certainly no little 1 quart container of compressed propane with an attached nozzle that you might find at Home Depot he's been using. It leads you to wonder when Jeffrey Immelt is going to think to himself "Enough is enough!" and tell his lackeys at Comcast and NBC Universal to finally shed that perennial thorn in Mr Obama's side. How can Mr Obama present his world through "Rose colored glasses" adequately enough to gain re election this November when one of the people employed by Mr Obama's media mouthpiece keeps throwing 'poo' on the glasses every time they get them cleaned up? I'm sure Fox Business Channel would find room in less than a heartbeat for Mr Santelli, should Mr Immelt decide its time to sever those ties that bind in Mr Santilli's case.

Rick Santelli Blasts Liberal Media’s “Ostrich Economics” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Wasnt a typo.

Oh, so you're a moron by choice.

Everybody knows Bacrack Obama was a cocaine user. - by his own admission

Yeah, he tried cocaine as a young man - and no one gives a shit. You know, like how Republicans try it and then deny it because you're liars and hypocrites.

cocaine is a hard drug

weed you look the other way - everybody has used it - if you say you didntyou afre a liar

Obama gets away with cocaine use - because cocaine still doenst have the stigma of heroin and meth etc.

Cocaine was widespread and mainstream in the 70s and80s.

Obama gets away with cocaine use - because cocaine still doenst have the stigma of heroin and meth etc.

Cocaine is nothing at all like heroin or meth. The latter two are deadly and addictive upon first use. Cocaine can be used recreationally for years by many people without adverse side effects. Clearly, not all. But many.

You'll never find a multiple-year heroin user who still uses it recreationally.

Cocaine is nothing at all like heroin or meth. The latter two are deadly and addictive upon first use. Cocaine can be used recreationally for years by many people without adverse side effects. Clearly, not all. But many.

I have to agree with ya on this one... I used it recreationally in the 90's and never did it interfere with my job or my personal life. Not to say that was a good thing, because it was'nt, but I could drop it anytime I wanted and I did...
It was a waste of good money, but it sure made card games and clubbing a ton of fun :eusa_shifty:

I didnt like the "drug-of-choice" label that was used on cocaine in the 70s - like it was somehow legitimate and ok.......

a bad decade (see The Goodness of the 1950s) thread in General forum that I started

Last edited:
I didnt like the "drug-of-choice" label that was used on cocaine in the 70s - like it was somehow legitimate and ok.......

a bad decade (see The Goodness of the 1950s) thread in General forum that I started

You're not fooling anybody man.

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

Forum List

Back