Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

What the right has done is make stealing "legal". Just because you make stealing legal doesn't make it "ethical".

specifics....

and how is it ONLY the right does this....

In the world of the right wing, everything is "either/or", "black or white", right or wrong".

They live in a world of "absolutes".

Notice, no one said, "Only the right", yet someone from the right, in what they imagine to be a "clever" move, attempts to "sneak" that into the discussion.

You mean like saying "The Republicans are the party of the rich"? Absolutes like that?
The only thing absolute about it is the fact that it is an absolute lie. Most of big corporate American and Wall St voted for Obama. Most contributions from big firms went to Obama.
No, The GOP is the party of middle America and the middle class. The Dems are the party of the rich and the welfare class.

Republicans are the biggest bunch of cheap skates I've ever seen. I wish every single one of them would lose their income and see what it's like. This has happened to so many people that have worked hard their entire lives and now they are losing everything. Do Republicans care?? Hell no!!! Not one ounce of empathy in any of them.
And you think the Democrats DO care about those who are down on their luck? Just because they pass some shiny nice legislation that's a seemingly nice fix? Please.

Shiny nice legislation??? Geez, you bagheads tip your hat so easily.

specifics....

In the world of the right wing, everything is "either/or", "black or white", right or wrong".

Notice, no one said, "Only the right", yet someone from the right, in what they imagine to be a "clever" move, attempts to "sneak" that into the discussion.

You mean like saying "The Republicans are the party of the rich"? Absolutes like that?
The only thing absolute about it is the fact that it is an absolute lie. Most of big corporate American and Wall St voted for Obama. Most contributions from big firms went to Obama.No, The GOP is the party of middle America and the middle class. The Dems are the party of the rich and the welfare class.

Where did you hear that??? Or did you just make it up???

The only thing absolute about it is the fact that it is an absolute lie. Most of big corporate American and Wall St voted for Obama. Most contributions from big firms went to Obama.No, The GOP is the party of middle America and the middle class. The Dems are the party of the rich and the welfare class.

Just cover your ears and say....... La La La La....a lot Rinata....:lol:... hi cute...

Who you calling a hippie ?

Attachments

• $JC finger.jpg
    $JC finger.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 51
The top 1% of incomes own 90% of everything. They also have their money off-shore and in Swiss Bank accounts. So what can Obama do to get their tax dollars? Last i heard he the Swiss told him to buzz off. So where can he find more rich folks to tax the crap out of?

I love it when the right comes up with these "lop sided" statistics. They give to churches, they must be "good".
No, they give to churches so they must be generous.

I'm curious what you think churches do with their money. :popcorn:
Then you look at Organizations, such as the National Endowment for the Arts. Sure, there are conservatives who give them money, like Deedie and Rusty Rose and others. They don't just bring "art" to rural areas, inner cities, and military bases. They "teach".
And that's good. Nobody said otherwise. But that hardly disproves the stats I quoted, does it?

Churches do more for their communities than does the NEA.
Do you see conservatives giving money to women's shelters and shelters for abused gay children? Not me.
Your anecdotal evidence, while amusing, proves nothing. Furthermore, I'm curious how you would see conservatives giving money. Do they wear signs?

Or are you perhaps letting your hatred for conservatives do your thinking for you?
How about to animal shelters for strays that have been tortured and abused? Conservatives want to "hunt" animals, not care for them.
Your hatred of conservatives says far more about you than it does them. You probably shouldn't be using it as "evidence".
Charity - give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Foundations - TEACH a man to fish and he will feed his family.
Then why do you support a political philosophy that wants people to be dependent on government for a daily fish? :confused:

He's half right.

He merely neglected to mention that the Democratic party is ALSO the party of the rich.

But for purposes of accuracy, I will say that in some ways the Dems are less inclined to openly and notoriously pander to the needs of the superrich.

Likewise they are more inclined to recognize that when times are really bad, the people deserve some help.

Hence the shadowpuppet theater continues to attract a loyal following.

pulled out of a fat ass.

I love it when the right comes up with these "lop sided" statistics. They give to churches, they must be "good".
No, they give to churches so they must be generous.

I'm curious what you think churches do with their money. :popcorn:
Then you look at Organizations, such as the National Endowment for the Arts. Sure, there are conservatives who give them money, like Deedie and Rusty Rose and others. They don't just bring "art" to rural areas, inner cities, and military bases. They "teach".
And that's good. Nobody said otherwise. But that hardly disproves the stats I quoted, does it?

Churches do more for their communities than does the NEA.

Your anecdotal evidence, while amusing, proves nothing. Furthermore, I'm curious how you would see conservatives giving money. Do they wear signs?

Or are you perhaps letting your hatred for conservatives do your thinking for you?
How about to animal shelters for strays that have been tortured and abused? Conservatives want to "hunt" animals, not care for them.
Your hatred of conservatives says far more about you than it does them. You probably shouldn't be using it as "evidence".
Charity - give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Foundations - TEACH a man to fish and he will feed his family.
Then why do you support a political philosophy that wants people to be dependent on government for a daily fish? :confused:

I know one thing churches do with their money and that's to pay legal defense for pastors and preachers who sexually preyed in their flock. Oh they "preyed" all right, just the wrong kind of "prey".

The things conservatives want to do with gay youth is "disown them", or "jail them for being gay" or "date them on the down low". Don't even attempt to say that conservatives want to help gay youth. It would be a lie and you know it.

The NEA was simply a single example. If you look at the amount of money pouring into universities and colleges for grants and scholarships, the vast majority of that money comes from liberals.

You don't think conservatives are going to give money to "liberal colleges and universities" do you? Seriously?

Conservatives give to "Bible Colleges". How does a degree in memorizing Bible chapters help anyone anywhere? Open your eyes and your mind. THINK!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

you just can't make this shit up it's so laughable.:lol:

obama has the Marie Antoinette syndrome. However fist the first lady refuses to allow the people to eat cake. It’s to fattening

I know one thing churches do with their money and that's to pay legal defense for pastors and preachers who sexually preyed in their flock. Oh they "preyed" all right, just the wrong kind of "prey".

The things conservatives want to do with gay youth is "disown them", or "jail them for being gay" or "date them on the down low". Don't even attempt to say that conservatives want to help gay youth. It would be a lie and you know it.

The NEA was simply a single example. If you look at the amount of money pouring into universities and colleges for grants and scholarships, the vast majority of that money comes from liberals.

You don't think conservatives are going to give money to "liberal colleges and universities" do you? Seriously?

Conservatives give to "Bible Colleges". How does a degree in memorizing Bible chapters help anyone anywhere?
You keep making claims and then not providing citations for them. Do you really expect people to just take your word for it?

Not happening.
Open your eyes and your mind. THINK!!!!!!!!!!
You don't want people to think. You want people to mindlessly and unquestioningly agree with you.

Again -- not happening.

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

obama has the Marie Antoinette syndrome. However fist the first lady refuses to allow the people to eat cake. It’s to fattening

Obama stopped one afternoon and played 6 holes of golf. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Obama took his wife out one night. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Obama got a new dog at the WHITE House. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Conservatives give to "Bible Colleges". How does a degree in memorizing Bible chapters help anyone anywhere?
You keep making claims and then not providing citations for them. Do you really expect people to just take your word for it?

Not happening.
You don't want people to think. You want people to mindlessly and unquestioningly agree with you.

Again -- not happening.

Prove I'm wrong. You can't. You know you can't. Do you think conservatives pour money into liberal colleges? Think it through. Answer the question.

Obama stopped one afternoon and played 6 holes of golf. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Obama took his wife out one night. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Obama got a new dog at the WHITE House. Republicans called that a "vacation".

Really?

specifics....

The only thing absolute about it is the fact that it is an absolute lie. Most of big corporate American and Wall St voted for Obama. Most contributions from big firms went to Obama.
No, The GOP is the party of middle America and the middle class. The Dems are the party of the rich and the welfare class.

Indeed. And look in the Executive Branch ('08 at least)...

LINK

And from that same link you can see all of it and that includes members of Congress.

Still searching for later numbers...

101 College Grants You've Never Heard Of

Start here. Look at the scholarships available and where they are coming from.

Are conservatives going to offer scholarships in technology? Hardly.

Are conservatives going to offer scholarships in biology or physiology? With their beliefs in "magical creation"? I don't think so.

What about "art"? With that crappy Christian muzak and their hate for Hollywood? Not likely.

African studies? No way. They hate the fact there is a BLACK guy in the WHITE House. They even call him "man child" which is another name for "boy".

Business? OK, you got me there.

Math? No way. It's too hard and too close to "science" which is too close to "evolution".

Religion? There we go.

minority.jpg

Not happening.

Again -- not happening.

Prove I'm wrong. You can't. You know you can't. Do you think conservatives pour money into liberal colleges? Think it through. Answer the question.

More to the point? Why would they waste their time, energy and money on institutions filled with self-loathing people that project that same loathing on the nation and put it into practice by wrecking it?

101 College Grants You've Never Heard Of

Start here. Look at the scholarships available and where they are coming from.

Are conservatives going to offer scholarships in technology? Hardly.

Are conservatives going to offer scholarships in biology or physiology? With their beliefs in "magical creation"? I don't think so.

What about "art"? With that crappy Christian muzak and their hate for Hollywood? Not likely.

African studies? No way. They hate the fact there is a BLACK guy in the WHITE House. They even call him "man child" which is another name for "boy".

Business? OK, you got me there.

Math? No way. It's too hard and too close to "science" which is too close to "evolution".

Religion? There we go.

minority.jpg

Whata joke you are. Faced with evidence you post irrelevant ranting. You've never met a conservative so how would you know what they think?

Indeed. And look in the Executive Branch ('08 at least)...

LINK

And from that same link you can see all of it and that includes members of Congress.

Still searching for later numbers...

Yea, look at the executive branch.

Biden at $414,996
Hilda L. Solis at $765,000
Janet A. Napolitano at $740,000
Ken Salazar at $939,994
Ray LaHood $354,997

Then go look at the Bush administration in 2006. NOW THERE IS SOME SERIOUS MONEY.

Obama at 5 mil, which was recent because he wrote two best selling books.

**************I love this comparison:

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, by Barack Obama

Going Rouge: A Sarah Palin book by Lynn Vincent

Notices Sarah doesn't put who wrote her book on the cover. Isn't that a "hoot"?

going_rogue_sarah-palin.jpg

bho-book-1-cover.jpg

Forum List

Back