Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich - Yahoo! News

The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

obamaballin.gif

odd....given many red states are not wealthy and in fact, most blue states and local areas are quite wealthy

obama makes quayle look smart

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

you just can't make this shit up it's so laughable.:lol:

Wow...A filthy rich leftist thug playing the politics of class envy?!?!?

You don't say! :rolleyes:

obamaballin.gif

Filthy rich? Republican John McCain thinks you need to MAKE 5 million a year to be considered rich. Obama, from writing his two books only made 5 million total. According to McCain, "Obama is NOT rich".

You guy hate Obama so much, you'll say anything. Nasty fucks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-0pedQeGw]YouTube - Five Million[/ame]

What..isn't getting rich part of the American dream?

The race card.. the class warfare card .. yawn with that Democratic/Obama change thing...

So wait which is it, are they ass backwards red neck hicks, or the rich?

Obama's shameless class and race warfare is well fucking shameful. lol so much for hope and change, more like hate and division.

So wait which is it, are they ass backwards red neck hicks, or the rich?

The rich lead the party. The base is what you said.

Pigeonhole much? Freaking bigoted elitist asshat.

If you are talking about the Republican leadership, you're right. Go find out what the Republican leadership in congress is worth. Most have at least 10 million and many of them are worth tens of millions or hundreds of millions. Then compare them. No one is saying their aren't some rich Democrats (John Kerry is worth nearly three hundred million), but go to "Open Secrets" and compare the poorest members of the House and the Senate and you will find nearly all are Democrats.

Net Worth, 2008 | OpenSecrets

lmao....

bill gates, warren buffet, john kerry.....

yep, the dems sure aren't rich

It's OK to be rich and the on the side of the Middle Class. Sadly, Republicans have forgotten that.

obamaballin.gif

Filthy rich? Republican John McCain thinks you need to MAKE 5 million a year to be considered rich. Obama, from writing his two books only made 5 million total. According to McCain, "Obama is NOT rich".

So, who asked McWanker?..I mean besides a shameless hate mongering party man tool like you.

obamaballin.gif

So, who asked McWanker?..I mean besides a shameless hate mongering party man tool like you.

I'm a "hate monger"?? Piss off :ahole-1:

From the OP: The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

WALL STREET? DID HE SAY "WALL STREET"???? Oh no he didn't.

This class warfare crap is boring.. I could care less who is rich in either party.

I care more about Obama and his extreme leftist ilk.. using the government to re-distribute wealth they honestly didn't earn and have no right too.

Ever notice how only people with no class are fighting the class war?

The Left needs a boogeyman, someone to direct their hate towards. And of course, rich liberals are given a pass.

This class warfare crap is boring.. I could care less who is rich in either party.

I care more about Obama and his extreme leftist ilk.. using the government to re-distribute wealth they honestly didn't earn and have no right too.

What the right has done is make stealing "legal". Just because you make stealing legal doesn't make it "ethical".

Forum List

Back