Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich - Yahoo! News

The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

obamaballin.gif

So? Obama is not the first or the last politician to use class as a means to sway voters or make his opponents look bad. Sarah Palin cultivates a folksy mom persona. George Bush was the guy you could have a beer with. Bill Clinton loved junk food and was called the first 'MTV President.'

It's nothing new, but it is blatant lies since most national politicians in the modern era enjoy a fairly wealthy lifestyle.

You keep making claims and then not providing citations for them. Do you really expect people to just take your word for it?

Not happening.

You don't want people to think. You want people to mindlessly and unquestioningly agree with you.

Again -- not happening.

Prove I'm wrong. You can't. You know you can't. Do you think conservatives pour money into liberal colleges? Think it through. Answer the question.

More to the point? Why would they waste their time, energy and money on institutions filled with self-loathing people that project that same loathing on the nation and put it into practice by wrecking it?

I love you guys. You're so predictable.

First the Rabbi says, "Whata joke you are. Faced with evidence you post irrelevant ranting. You've never met a conservative so how would you know what they think?" (I know what you guys think. You put it in print.)

Then you say, " Why would they waste their time, energy and money on institutions filled with self-loathing people that project that same loathing on the nation and put it into practice by wrecking it?"

Yea, with their dirty science and technology and their awful art and literature. Better to stay a "dumb fuck".

Last edited by a moderator:

The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

obamaballin.gif

So? Obama is not the first or the last politician to use class as a means to sway voters or make his opponents look bad. Sarah Palin cultivates a folksy mom persona. George Bush was the guy you could have a beer with. Bill Clinton loved junk food and was called the first 'MTV President.'

It's nothing new, but it is blatant lies since most national politicians in the modern era enjoy a fairly wealthy lifestyle.

Obama is who he is. You don't see him out "cutting wood" and "clearing brush" to show how "common" he is. Vincente Fox said Bush was afraid of horses while on Larry King. Yet, with his "cowboy drag and big shiny buckle", he wants to show he's "one of us".
CowboyBush.jpg

Well I want a "smart man" as president. "Smart is good". It's "smart people" who make nuclear power plants, invent technology and research our farm products. Fuck "dumb".

Prove I'm wrong. You can't. You know you can't. Do you think conservatives pour money into liberal colleges? Think it through. Answer the question.

More to the point? Why would they waste their time, energy and money on institutions filled with self-loathing people that project that same loathing on the nation and put it into practice by wrecking it?

First the Rabbi says, "Whata joke you are. Faced with evidence you post irrelevant ranting. You've never met a conservative so how would you know what they think?" (I know what you guys think. You put it in print.)

Then you say, " Why would they waste their time, energy and money on institutions filled with self-loathing people that project that same loathing on the nation and put it into practice by wrecking it?"

Yea, with their dirty science and technology and their awful art and literature. Better to stay a "dumb fuck".

Liberal intitutions don't hold the lock on such things, schmuck.

They take what they learn and tie it into political ideology is my point.

How's that AGW working out for them ? :eusa_think:

You mean like saying "The Republicans are the party of the rich"? Absolutes like that?
The only thing absolute about it is the fact that it is an absolute lie. Most of big corporate American and Wall St voted for Obama. Most contributions from big firms went to Obama.
No, The GOP is the party of middle America and the middle class. The Dems are the party of the rich and the welfare class.

Indeed. And look in the Executive Branch ('08 at least)...

LINK

And from that same link you can see all of it and that includes members of Congress.

Still searching for later numbers...

Yea, look at the executive branch.

Biden at $414,996
Hilda L. Solis at $765,000
Janet A. Napolitano at $740,000
Ken Salazar at $939,994
Ray LaHood $354,997

Then go look at the Bush administration in 2006. NOW THERE IS SOME SERIOUS MONEY.

Obama at 5 mil, which was recent because he wrote two best selling books.

**************I love this comparison:

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance, by Barack Obama

Going Rouge: A Sarah Palin book by Lynn Vincent

Notices Sarah doesn't put who wrote her book on the cover. Isn't that a "hoot"?

going_rogue_sarah-palin.jpg

bho-book-1-cover.jpg

Your focus noted...GO a little higher in the list schmuck.

What evidence?...The say-so of an incredibly wealthy, race hustling, poverty pimp?
Better to stay a "dumb fuck".
You'd know all about that, wouldn't ya?

No, I can't prove you're wrong, because you've decided that the only acceptable targets of giving are the ones liberals donate to.

It's easy to win if you stack the deck -- but it's dishonest.

obamaballin.gif

That isn't the perception of Democrats. Dems are working men and women struggling just to make it through the week.

Perception is everything and as we already know, Obama knows how to campaign. We'll see how it all plays out in November.

That isn't the perception of Democrats. Dems are working men and women struggling just to make it through the week.
Yeah, just like:

Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Steve Jobs
Jay Rockefeller
Arianna Huffington
Barbra Streisand
Jeffrey Immelt
Pick a Kennedy
Dianne Frankenstein
Nancy Pelosi
Mark Dayton
Herb Kohl
The Clintons
John Kerry

Y'know...Regular working men and women struggling just to make it through the week. :rolleyes:

Filthy rich? Republican John McCain thinks you need to MAKE 5 million a year to be considered rich. Obama, from writing his two books only made 5 million total. According to McCain, "Obama is NOT rich".

You guy hate Obama so much, you'll say anything. Nasty fucks.

YouTube - Five Million

and you hate ANYTHING Republican Dean and will say whatever it takes to get your pathetic hateful point across......if there is a nasty fuck in the house....im sure you are in there with the rest of us....

If you are talking about the Republican leadership, you're right. Go find out what the Republican leadership in congress is worth. Most have at least 10 million and many of them are worth tens of millions or hundreds of millions. Then compare them. No one is saying their aren't some rich Democrats (John Kerry is worth nearly three hundred million), but go to "Open Secrets" and compare the poorest members of the House and the Senate and you will find nearly all are Democrats.

Net Worth, 2008 | OpenSecrets

according to what that chart says the top ten richest are like all Democrats....the top 20 have a lot of D's in front of their names too.....but i guess they are "nice" rich people,and care...your an ass Dean.....i dont give a rats ass what party you belong to....rich people gravitate together and will do what they have too....to remain that way.....

Last edited:
Yeah, just like:

Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Steve Jobs
Jay Rockefeller
Arianna Huffington
Barbra Streisand
Jeffrey Immelt
Pick a Kennedy
Dianne Frankenstein
Nancy Pelosi
Mark Dayton
Herb Kohl
The Clintons
John Kerry

Y'know...Regular working men and women struggling just to make it through the week. :rolleyes:

There are some very rich Democrats but the perception isn't that they pander to the rich.

I'm a "hate monger"?? Piss off :ahole-1:

From the OP: The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

WALL STREET? DID HE SAY "WALL STREET"???? Oh no he didn't.

yea your a hate monger asshole.....you hate ANYTHING to the right of you.....and that is most of the country.....

Republicans are the biggest bunch of cheap skates I've ever seen. I wish every single one of them would lose their income and see what it's like. This has happened to so many people that have worked hard their entire lives and now they are losing everything. Do Republicans care?? Hell no!!! Not one ounce of empathy in any of them.

not many rich Democrats really care Rinata....i know they say they do.....but they dont convice me.....the very wealthy,the great majority anyway, all have the same mindset...i know there are some rich people who really do care and prove it....but if they are politicians,and they tell you how they feel your pain....they just want your vote or they are going to make a buck off your support....thats my take on the wealthy among us.....

In the world of the right wing, everything is "either/or", "black or white", right or wrong".

They live in a world of "absolutes".

Notice, no one said, "Only the right", yet someone from the right, in what they imagine to be a "clever" move, attempts to "sneak" that into the discussion.

in the world of the Rdean,everything is either/or Republicans at fault.....black or white with Republicans at fault.....right or wrong with Republicans at fault.....dean lives in a world of "ITS ABSOULUTLY THE REPUBLICANS AT FAULT"......the Democrats have never ever fucked up....and if they have Dean will forgive them or make excuses as to why.....in other words, as a kid, a Republican kid kicked Deans scrawny ass and now he hates anything Republican......its called an "obsession"....

Last edited:
There are some very rich Democrats but the perception isn't that they pander to the rich.

and thats all it is Sarah....a "perception".....they would throw you and me and yes even Dean under the bus in a heartbeat if it was a choice between us and their money....

Forum List

Back