Obama blames Bush for ending Iraq~

OP- Obama is not blaming Booosh, dingbat dupe, he's saying Iraq is a sovereign state, and btw Maliki is Booosh's RW buddy, like Putin. lol

Last edited:
Obama claims he didn't end Iraq, or even want to... lol.

Q Mr. President, do you have any second thoughts about pulling all ground troops out of Iraq? And does it give you pause as the U.S. -- is it doing the same thing in Afghanistan?

THE PRESIDENT: What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision. Under the previous administration, we had turned over the country to a sovereign, democratically elected Iraqi government.

Obama admits it was Bush that ended the war and claims he really wanted to stay there.

Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq | The Weekly Standard

Odd = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKSb2ukQxvY

Will Obama win lie of the year again? Will the media even go with this? I mean, I like Rand Paul and if he farts the Media is there to destroy him... Obama took credit for ending a war 3 years later than he told people he would only to now claim he never ended it, it was all Bush!

The really Sad part is that the Libtards believe anything, and I mean anything this Regime vomits on the American Public .

0+1+a+aaaaaaaaaaaaaaplay.jpg

Compared to Booosh and Pubs- 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, wrecking the non-rich and the country with voodoo over 30 years, AND a corrupt WORLD Depression, 5 years of mindless obstruction and zombie hater dupes like you, Obama is a gd genius:badgrin:

Obama claims he didn't end Iraq, or even want to... lol.

Q Mr. President, do you have any second thoughts about pulling all ground troops out of Iraq? And does it give you pause as the U.S. -- is it doing the same thing in Afghanistan?

THE PRESIDENT: What I just find interesting is the degree to which this issue keeps on coming up, as if this was my decision. Under the previous administration, we had turned over the country to a sovereign, democratically elected Iraqi government.

Obama admits it was Bush that ended the war and claims he really wanted to stay there.

Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq | The Weekly Standard

Odd = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKSb2ukQxvY

Will Obama win lie of the year again? Will the media even go with this? I mean, I like Rand Paul and if he farts the Media is there to destroy him... Obama took credit for ending a war 3 years later than he told people he would only to now claim he never ended it, it was all Bush!

The really Sad part is that the Libtards believe anything, and I mean anything this Regime vomits on the American Public .

0+1+a+aaaaaaaaaaaaaaplay.jpg

Compared to Booosh and Pubs- 9/11, the stupidest wars ever, wrecking the non-rich and the country with voodoo over 30 years, AND a corrupt WORLD Depression, 5 years of mindless obstruction and zombie hater dupes like you, Obama is a gd genius:badgrin:

Was that a fart - or were you actually trying to convey something intelligible ? I have no idea what you are ranting about - and the sad part is that neither do you.

Forum List

Back