Hillary & Warren are crushing the right in book sales

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Hillary and Warren are Crushing The Right In Book Sales | Drudge Retort

Hillary and Warren are Crushing The Right In Book Sales

It's been two weeks since former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices hit the shelves, and she's already getting hit for a "disappointing" rollout. Critics say her book is "bombing" and sales are "tanking," news outlets and conservative blogs report.

But sales figures for Hard Choices, compared with sales of books penned by potential Republican presidential hopefuls, tell a different story. According to Nielsen BookScan data, Clinton has sold almost 135,000 copies of her new memoir.

Meanwhile, Republicans who have similarly aimed to boost their profile with a book -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- have paled in comparison. In fact, Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

More at the link, which is, btw, Dredge. That means the panicky RWs can't whine about the source.

Thing is, political books are notoriously poor sellers but its interesting that so many more people want to read what Secty Clinton and Sen. Warren have to say.

Next thing you know, we'll be calling them prez and/or veep.

Oh yeah, and $arah's books didn't even make the count cuz they went straight to the remainder table.

:badgrin:

Go figure a "right wing" site would allow such things as their content.

Goes to show that the far left can not handle having more than one side (their own) having a voice.

Amazing how these far left posters blaze in and shot themselves in the foot every time they make such threads/posts.

Boring!

Then there's this -

Ben Carson versus Hillary Clinton

So what of the retired neurosurgeon [Ben Carson and his 2014 patriotic offering One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future? After nine weeks overall, including a few at number one, Carson has sold over 191,000 copies. The way both books have trended (Choices has been dropping 40% every week, while One Nation increased its volume and jumped 2 spots ahead of Choices in it's 9th week), it's very likely that Carson will end the year with more copies sold than Hillary. And, like Hillary, Carson has outsold the recent efforts of almost all of his potential 2016 Republican rivals combined, including poll-toppers Rand Paul (10,000 copies) and Jeb Bush (<5,000 copies sold).

Luckily, he has no chance of being elected to the WH.

Go figure a "right wing" site would allow such things as their content.

Goes to show that the far left can not handle having more than one side (their own) having a voice.

Amazing how these far left posters blaze in and shot themselves in the foot every time they make such threads/posts.

Boring!

Way to go, cowardly dodging the subject of the OP. Note that I also posted about Ben Carson's book because I like to look at all sides of a given issue. Grow a pair and try doing the same.

Hillary Clinton And Elizabeth Warren Are Totally Crushing The Right In Book Sales

Then there's this -

So what of the retired neurosurgeon [Ben Carson and his 2014 patriotic offering One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future? After nine weeks overall, including a few at number one, Carson has sold over 191,000 copies. The way both books have trended (Choices has been dropping 40% every week, while One Nation increased its volume and jumped 2 spots ahead of Choices in it's 9th week), it's very likely that Carson will end the year with more copies sold than Hillary. And, like Hillary, Carson has outsold the recent efforts of almost all of his potential 2016 Republican rivals combined, including poll-toppers Rand Paul (10,000 copies) and Jeb Bush (<5,000 copies sold).

Nor does she.

Then there's this -

Oh my how the far left propaganda has changed had he been a (D), one would have been labeled a racist for saying such things.

Ben Carson would be better than anything the far left could muster up.

Remember when they said Palin's book sales indicated how important she was? Remember that?

Then there's this -

Nor does she.

She was going to win in 2008....

Hell, she didn't even get the nod... the cool black guy came around and here we are....

She will never be POTUS. NEVER.

Then there's this -

Oh my how the far left propaganda has changed had he been a (D), one would have been labeled a racist for saying such things.

Absolutely... but he's an uppity negro... they can't have any of that. Dance a jig at the (D) table or else...

Then there's this -

Absolutely... but he's an uppity negro... they can't have any of that. Dance a jig at the (D) table or else...

[MENTION=20241]Soggy in NOLA[/MENTION]
[MENTION=42632]Kosh[/MENTION]

EXACTLY how is my statement "racist"?

Fact is, he's not qualified and that has nothing to do with race.

:rolleyes:

I don't have an explanation of Warren's book sales, but as far as Hillary's keep in mind she has much more name notoriety than the authors mentioned here on the right.

Notice how certain RWs run like scared little rabbits when you ask for proof of their lies.

Not to mention the RWs who live in LaLaLand, pretending their candidates have a chance.

I've never been more skeered in my entire life! The last time I was this skeered was when I was diving near a reef and a man eating tropical fish approached me!

Last edited:
Hillary and Warren are Crushing The Right In Book Sales | Drudge Retort

Hillary and Warren are Crushing The Right In Book Sales

It's been two weeks since former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's Hard Choices hit the shelves, and she's already getting hit for a "disappointing" rollout. Critics say her book is "bombing" and sales are "tanking," news outlets and conservative blogs report.

But sales figures for Hard Choices, compared with sales of books penned by potential Republican presidential hopefuls, tell a different story. According to Nielsen BookScan data, Clinton has sold almost 135,000 copies of her new memoir.

Meanwhile, Republicans who have similarly aimed to boost their profile with a book -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.), Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee -- have paled in comparison. In fact, Clinton's two weeks of sales top the total sales to date of books by Paul, Rubio, Bush, Ryan, Walker and Huckabee -- combined.

More at the link, which is, btw, Dredge. That means the panicky RWs can't whine about the source.

Thing is, political books are notoriously poor sellers but its interesting that so many more people want to read what Secty Clinton and Sen. Warren have to say.

Next thing you know, we'll be calling them prez and/or veep.

Oh yeah, and $arah's books didn't even make the count cuz they went straight to the remainder table.

:badgrin:

man haters buy lots of books I suppose

I wonder if Lizzie thinks her book sales are the result of her effort?
Because as Lizzie likes to point out that doesn't have anything to do with an individuals success.

Last edited:

Notice how certain RWs run like scared little rabbits when you ask for proof of their lies.

Not to mention the RWs who live in LaLaLand, pretending their candidates have a chance.

you wont get much from Kosh.....he doesnt even think he is a far righty.....he thinks he is like a moderate....

Drudge isn't a reporter. He links to other online media sites. Let's see who he's linking to right now:

News.yahoo
the atlantic
dnainfo.com
dailymail.uk
Wapo
Time
cbslocal.com
cnn

Stanley Crouch
Donna Brazille

Real Right Wingers those two.

OP fails. Again.