Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Jeebus what an a-hole LOL

Too bad you don't question mega rich lying cretins who ruined America- the stupidest wars ever and a DEPRESSION. Pub dupes!

Yes, saving the free world, what were we thinking. Any depression is the result of your excessive drinking and meds.

Too bad you don't question mega rich lying cretins who ruined America- the stupidest wars ever and a DEPRESSION. Pub dupes!

Yes, saving the free world, what were we thinking. Any depression is the result of your excessive drinking and meds.

100% otherworldly as always lol.

I would be interested in knowing what Obama is limited to...

Last edited:

I wlould be interested in knowing what Obama is limited too...

Can you even make a complete sentence other people can understand?

I wlould be interested in knowing what Obama is limited too...

Can you even make a complete sentence other people can understand?
I was wondering about Obama's options on an Exec order lol.

BTW, the USSR had a small part in WW II also LOL

#482-Jeebus what an a-hole LOL

you dont read many posts do you Frankie?......now lets get back to what i said in post 482....try answering what i said about you there instead of trying to dance around it....prove me wrong what i said ABOUT YOU.....

then stopping the Japs from taking over the entire
Pac rim was none of our business too? :D

Oh god, not that nugget. Do a search, I've already commented on that fallacy three or four times on this board over the past seven years....can't be bothered doing it again. Let's just say everybody helped on that one...:cool:

small coward country.

hiding behind our backs since 1917

you remain an ignorant asshole.

then stopping the Japs from taking over the entire
Pac rim was none of our business too? :D

Oh god, not that nugget. Do a search, I've already commented on that fallacy three or four times on this board over the past seven years....can't be bothered doing it again. Let's just say everybody helped on that one...:cool:

small coward country.

hiding behind our backs since 1917

You're right.
Maybe we should let you come back then.

fuck you Frankie.....stick your "negro" bullshit up your ass....some people do what you dont do....Question those in charge....

One of the most inspiring demonstrations of support for civil rights was when the Black Panthers refused to give up their arms at the order of Edmund G. Brown. (Moonbeams daddy.) They held fast to the constitution, and Brown had to back down.

Forum List

Back