obama bans gun no shit

This is only the first step in Obama's sinister master plan to confiscate all your guns..

Everybody sing and shout
Everybody run about.......

Obama is gunna take your guns!
Obama is going to take your guns

I advise everyone to go to their basement and start to stockpile....Right Now

This is only the first step in Obama's sinister master plan to confiscate all your guns..

Everybody sing and shout
Everybody run about.......

Obama is gunna take your guns!
Obama is going to take your guns

If you are starting now then you are to late. Why is it that democrats are against freedom of choice? Why do you defend the people who would take your individualism away from you?

Good. :clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol:

Guns are stupid contraptions that white americans fight for because they have nothing better to do, while guns being sold across the country are involved in countless murders in our cities, but you don't care, because most of them are not white, and then you blame them with this and that... just shut up. Guns are stupid, childish, man-toys. So, let go of it will ya? 2nd ammendment my ass... that was a long time ago. You know that in Australia and the UK, there are NO guns alllowed. They do okay without them, and don't whine like babys because they can't hold a gun.

Keep posting, not everyone has had the opportunity to see what a fool you are...

A couple of things... Guns that are sold legally constitute a very small number of the murders committed each year and most those have been stolen from their owners. Most of the guns used in murders have been obtained illegally. Guns are not toys, they are tools, but not the same kind of tool you seem to be... The second amendment was a long time ago? Let it go? What other amendments should we "let go" of? The first? Without guns to defend it, that should be easy to do... ooh, I know, let's get rid of the eighth! You know, the one banning cruel and unusual punishment and excessive bail! Why the fuck not? It's just as old as the second! And the sixth! The right to a fair and speedy public trial, to a notice of accusations, to confront the accuser, to subpoenas, and to counsel, just as old as the second! Fuck it, let's throw out all of the first ten then we can start on the rest!

And here's a news flash for ya sport, Australia has guns, it's just damn hard to get one. Same in the U.K. And if you listen hard enough, if you pay attention, there are plenty of people in both countries lamenting the loss of their right to own a gun.

Politics aside it is a shame. I have an M1 myself, was a gift from my dad when I returned from Iraq, and it is one of my favorite rifles that I own. They do run over $1000 apiece and to find ones in great shape can be difficult. The idea of them just being destroyed is a travesty. The M1 is as iconic an American symbol as any and they should be available to those that wish own a piece of our heritage.

So yeah lets keep them out of America so they don't fall into the wrong hands (I would love to see a statistic of how many crimes are commited with M1s). Instead South Korea can just end up selling them to some third world nation where they can be put to good use murdering and terrorizing people. Better yet maybe we can just buy them all with taxpayer money and just destroy them.

On a sidenote anyone that take the Brady Campaign even remotely serious is retarded, they do more to erode American rights than almost anyone. They are as dishonest and onesided as any organization in American history. They lie and produce junk studies at every turn and will do whatever it takes to advance their agenda because to them the end justifies any means.

Well, so far he's signed a law that made it legal to take your gun into a National Park, signed another law that made it legal to take guns on Amtrak trains. Also, all the anti-gun groups are pretty pissed at him. He hasn't been pursuing an anti-gun agenda at all.

Obama Spurns Gun Control - Reason Magazine

And The Brady Center seems pretty pissed at him:
http://www.bradycenter.org/xshare/reports/fedleg/obama-1styear-report.pdf

What "record" of Obama's did you want me to look at?

Oops, there you go again spoiling the rabid right's fun with facts.

You have to remember, the OP linked us to fox. :lol: Seriously, he linked a fox story. Wow.
Get over it, you know foxnews is more honest than cnn or the networks. You are just too stupid to see it.

Forum List

Back