Obama banned this video

Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

"I'll report you and ridicule you, too"

What a hero.

crying+baby.jpg
What can I say?

You broke the rules.

And, you intend on doing the same if the other spam is deleted.

:thup:

Nice knowing ya.....

But, I can enjoy the toy while it lasts.

Save yourself the trouble and I hate to burst your bubble but I already contacted the one of the top mods.

Yawn... if I'm a bigot, everyone's a bigot. If you aren't signing up for Mormonism, then you've rejected it as much as I have...

It's kind of like saying Atheism is a religion. There are a whole lot of Gods you don't believe in, I just believe in one less than you do.
Don't worry, Joe, bigots cannot see their own bigotry.

You have yet to prove to me that I'm a bigot.

Here's what I beleive.

I beleive that Joseph Smith wasn't talking to God.
I believe that there was not an Empire of Hebrews in teh Americas.
I believe that there was not a planet Kolob where God lives.

In short, I think Mormonism is a scam. It's simply not true. And if Mitt Romney believes these things to be true, I really, really don't want him to have the nuclear weapons.

The thing is, you don't believe in Mormonism, either. YOu just hate Obama so much, Romney could be a Satanist and you'd support him.
Uh huh.

*slowly backs away without making any sudden moves*

(I bet you want to beat me with a baseball bat, too.)

Are you serious? How the hell is stating a fact 'racism', Joe?

When you obsess over a fact that has no real relevence, other than the racial aspect, yeah.

Tell me any reason why Obama's father's national origin matters in any way. Thanks.

So, had Obama's father been from Germany, no one would have an issue with it, if all else was the same? Really?

Probably not. Frankly, I can't remember when we've ever been this obsessed with where a president's father was born.

Now, true, the other 42 guys who've been president have been white, and we never discuss it..now why is that?

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Perhaps you'd care to tell us why YOU should not be subject to the rules of this site.

He's 'special'...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFRv_1XdDM]Stephen Lynch - Special Ed - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know when you're a moderator. I explained myself to them. Que sera, sera...go whine with Si Mondo.

Don't worry, Joe, bigots cannot see their own bigotry.

You have yet to prove to me that I'm a bigot.

Here's what I beleive.

I beleive that Joseph Smith wasn't talking to God.
I believe that there was not an Empire of Hebrews in teh Americas.
I believe that there was not a planet Kolob where God lives.

In short, I think Mormonism is a scam. It's simply not true. And if Mitt Romney believes these things to be true, I really, really don't want him to have the nuclear weapons.

The thing is, you don't believe in Mormonism, either. YOu just hate Obama so much, Romney could be a Satanist and you'd support him.
Uh huh.

*slowly backs away without making any sudden moves*

(I bet you want to beat me with a baseball bat, too.)

Still whining about that, are we?

you're probably close to getting banned, dumb ass.

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam.

Perhaps you'd care to tell us why YOU should not be subject to the rules of this site.

Didn't say I was. Wasn't aware of it but it doesn't change the fact that YOU and your cohorts aren't in charge. I contacted a mod and explained. I'll live with his decision.

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:

Didn't say I was. Wasn't aware of it but it doesn't change the fact that YOU and your cohorts aren't in charge. I contacted a mod and explained. I'll live with his decision.

you reported yourself?

:rofl:

Priceless.

You weren't aware? Then why did you elect to agree to the terms of service?
Ignorance is not an excuse...

Well, in your case, maybe.

Try reading the rules!

Posting Guidelines:

Pointing out the rules to someone who's broken them doesn't infer being 'in charge', except in your own mind. If you can't be bothered to read the rules before you post, don't be surprised when others pick you up on it.

Try reading the rules!

you reported yourself?

Priceless.

Did I say report or explain? Idiot! Pretty sad that what I do is all you have to be concerned with.

Try reading the rules!

Pointing out the rules to someone who's broken them doesn't infer being 'in charge', except in your own mind. If you can't be bothered to read the rules before you post, don't be surprised when others pick you up on it.

I did read them but I didn't memorize them. Sorry we can't all be as perfect as you. cough, cough..

you reported yourself?

Priceless.

Did I say report or explain? Idiot! Pretty sad that what I do is all you have to be concerned with.

You're such an easy target, I just can't help mocking you at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back