Obama banned this video

So the fuck what? It doesn't change the fact that he is just like the spamming moron, Lakhota.

Some of us call them as they are, irrespective of partisan cheerleading. :rolleyes:

So what you say is that you are just fine with the racist video, that attacks Obama's Parents, who aren't alive to defend themselves, but you are upset that he posted it in multiple forums?

Really?

Seems like kind of messed up priorities.
What I am saying is the OP is a spamming moron, just like Lakhota - incapable of original thought.

I KNOW that I posted in English. Take an EFL course.

Moron.

Too fucking bad isn't it?

So what you say is that you are just fine with the racist video, that attacks Obama's Parents, who aren't alive to defend themselves, but you are upset that he posted it in multiple forums?

Really?

What I am saying is the OP is a spamming moron, just like Lakhota - incapable of original thought.

Moron.

Too fucking bad isn't it?
For you, sure.

What's the matter cowardly crybaby, can't "neg" me anymore you whinely POS? I'll post any fucking thing I want and if you don't like it go fuck yourself.

Spam my ass. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that I start threads, partcipate in other's threads, Sometimes I give my opinion when I start a thread and other times like this it speaks for irself.

So kiss my ass, you fucking moron.

P.S. Hey jerkoff, not every one goes to every section of the board so I'll post it where the fuck I please and I don't answer to you.

Start a "Neg Rep Whine" thread, fudgepacker.

You're the asswipe obsessed with fudgepacking and anuses, not me.

So the fuck what? It doesn't change the fact that he is just like the spamming moron, Lakhota.

Some of us call them as they are, irrespective of partisan cheerleading. :rolleyes:

Really?

Moron.

Oh, your statement was very clear.

You have no problem with this character and his repeated racism. But, man, spamming in multiple forums.... that's just wrong, man.

You have no problem with this character and his repeated racism. But, man, spamming in multiple forums.... that's just wrong, man.

I don't have a problem with your bigotry. I don't take Internet Kooks seriously.

Really?

Moron.

I don't know shit about the Lakhota-twin who is a spamming moron except that he is a spamming moron like Lakhota.

So, whatever the fuck YOU are talking about is nothing I am aware of.

And, only morons like yourself call the questioning of Obama's past as racism.

:thup:

Last edited:

I don't have a problem with your bigotry. I don't take Internet Kooks seriously.

Unless you are signing up to join Mormonism, you are as "bigoted" as I am.

So when do they give you your magic underpants and teach you the secret handshake to get into heaven?

I don't know shit about the Lakhota-twin who is a spamming moron except that he is a spamming moron like Lakhota.

And, only morons like yourself call the questioning Obama's past as racism.

Pointing out his father was from Keyna isn't racism?

Really?

Then why do you guys need to bring it up at every oppurtunity?

So when do they give you your magic underpants and teach you the secret handshake to get into heaven?
Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

And, only morons like yourself call the questioning Obama's past as racism.

Pointing out his father was from Keyna isn't racism?

Really?

Then why do you guys need to bring it up at every oppurtunity?
His father IS Kenyan.

:eusa_shhh:

You hate Christians too?

You should be able to take an "Anti-Bigot" course on-line somewhere, assbreath. Check into it and seek some help.

Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

Joe's bigotry toward Mormons, Christians, etc. - very Naziesque, don't you think? Adolph Hitler would be proud of a dumb-fuck like this.

Forum List

Back