Obama banned this video

Some dipshit makes one of the more boring birfer videos and decides to inflate his own importance by labeling it "Obama banned this video".

Oh! It MUST be true! It says RIGHT IN THE ALL CAPS TITLE that Obama banned it!

This is how gullible birfers are.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. "

Never said I was a "birther", never said it was 100% factual, never gave it the original title.

All I did was post it for discussion. This is what we do here on a messageboard, isn't it?

The solution for many is easy...don't open a thread started by me and demonstrate some restraint by not commenting if you don't like what it says or feel its content is duplicity.

Pretty easy overall.:eusa_whistle:

where was the video banned from, dick-spittle?

Preety stupid question since I just explained that was the title by the OP.

Some dipshit makes one of the more boring birfer videos and decides to inflate his own importance by labeling it "Obama banned this video".

Never said I was a "birther", never said it was 100% factual, never gave it the original title.

All I did was post it for discussion. This is what we do here on a messageboard, isn't it?

The solution for many is easy...don't open a thread started by me and demonstrate some restraint by not commenting if you don't like what it says or feel its content is duplicity.

What a cowardly cop-out.

You obviously felt strongly enough about it to post it in several locations, but too chickenshit to post an opinion to which you could be held to account.

What a cowardly cop-out.

You obviously felt strongly enough about it to post it in several locations, but too chickenshit to post an opinion to which you could be held to account.

:thup:

You DO realize that YOU, not the thing you link to in the OP, set the actual thread title... right?

YOU made the thread title. It is natural for the board to believe you agree with your own thread title.

So, since you gave the thread the title... exactly WHERE was the video banned by Obama???

The correct way to say that would be...

...'feel its content is duplicitous.'

Still waiting on the explanation for this, Mr. Spock. The logic will astound, I'm sure.

Maybe you, Warrior and si quasimoto can get together and have a circle jerk or in this case a circle of jerks and wait for it.
:smoke:
Actually, it's "quasimodo". So, "quasimoto [sic]" already includes "si modo" as a root in the name, so you're being redundant. Just a point of order, there.

And, I don't care if you're banned or not. I DO care about non-thinking parrots just spamming the board without offering any evidence that they can think for themsleves....like you and Lakhota do.

There aren't many rules here at USMB, so it's not too hard of a task to grasp them.

In case anyone cares or is wondering, Quasi here likes to report everything he doesn't like. He "negs" people and has set himself up as a self appointed board patrol boy all under the guise of doing a public service for the greater good. Of course he only does it to those who happen to be conservative or post replies or threads that don't pass "his" muster.

Let me know when they appoint you judge, jury and executioner...then I'll give a shit what you and your pals think.

:clap2: Thanks for proving that the way I characterized you is correct.

You DO realize that YOU, not the thing you link to in the OP, set the actual thread title... right?

YOU made the thread title. It is natural for the board to believe you agree with your own thread title.

So, since you gave the thread the title... exactly WHERE was the video banned by Obama???

Spinmeister Alert!

Only you would even attempt such a stretch. It was the title on YouTube nothing more, nothing less. No further explanation needed or forthcoming. Now STFU and fuck off asshole.

Maybe you, Warrior and si quasimoto can get together and have a circle jerk or in this case a circle of jerks and wait for it.
:smoke:
Actually, it's "quasimodo". So, "quasimoto [sic]" already includes "si modo" as a root in the name, so you're being redundant. Just a point of order, there.

And, I don't care if you're banned or not. I DO care about non-thinking parrots just spamming the board without offering any evidence that they can think for themsleves....like you and Lakhota do.

There aren't many rules here at USMB, so it's not too hard of a task to grasp them.

In case anyone cares or is wondering, Quasi here likes to report everything he doesn't like. He "negs" people and has set himself up as a self appointed board patrol boy all under the guise of doing a public service for the greater good. Of course he only does it to those who happen to be conservative or post replies or threads that don't pass "his" muster.

Let me know when they appoint you judge, jury and executioner...then I'll give a shit what you and your pals think.
It's Neg Day!

And, I rarely report, asswipe.

And, I'm a woman, so yeah....you know ALL about me.

Moron.

duplicity (noun)

1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action
2: the quality or state of being double or twofold
3: the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action

Argue with yourself over an issue of such magnitude and importance.

It's Neg Day!

Moron.

Not much of one. Want special treatment, Lib over that as well?

You're an asshole either way.

Go report that too and skulk around behind the scenes "negging" people. Exactly why I had mine turned off. What's the matter, no buttons to play with now?

Bye, bye

It's Neg Day!

Moron.

Go report that too and skulk around behind the scenes "negging" people. Exactly why I had mine turned off. What's the matter, no buttons to play with now?

Bye, bye
Still, none of that changes the fact that you broke one of the few rules here.

You broke it and got called out on it and now you whine about it.

Poor thing.

:lol:

It's Neg Day!

Moron.

Bye, bye

Poor thing.

I'm whining??? That's rich! The whining STARTED with YOU! It's all here to see. I only defended myself. You called for me to be banned and reported me like a little shit-ass all because I posted the thread in multiple places so that many would be able to see it.

I broke the rules unintentionally. I explained my intent to the Moderators. They understood. Now you and your lifeless friends should skulk out of here quietly and go fuck yourselves. And...I might add you're still the only one bitching about it.

Last edited:

Bye, bye

Poor thing.

I'm whining??? That's rich! The whining STARTED with YOU! It's all here to see. I only defended myself. You called for me to be banned and reported me like a little shit-ass all because I posted the thread in multiple places so that many would be able to see it.

I broke the rules unintentionally. I explained my intent to the Moderators. They understood. Now you and your lifeless friends should skulk out of here quietly and go fuck yourselves. And...I might add you're still the only one bitching about it.
There was nothing to defend.

You broke a rule, got called out on it, and now you are crying like a baby about it.

And, I'm loving it.

Just like I love it when that other non-thinking, parroting spammer called Lakhota starts crying like a baby.

Maybe you, too, can get an attorney to inspect this thread for how mean folks are to you? :lol:

Spinmeister Alert!

Only you would even attempt such a stretch. It was the title on YouTube nothing more, nothing less. No further explanation needed or forthcoming. Now STFU and fuck off asshole.

Was the thread title filed auto-populated? No. YOU typed it into the thread title when you created the thread.

Dumb ass.

duplicity (noun)

1: contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action
2: the quality or state of being double or twofold
3: the technically incorrect use of two or more distinct items (as claims, charges, or defenses) in a single legal action

Argue with yourself over an issue of such magnitude and importance.

Duplicitous | Define Duplicitous at Dictionary.com
du·plic·i·tous
   [doo-plis-i-tuhs, dyoo-] Show IPA
adjective
marked or characterized by duplicity.

In your sentence, an adjective would have been correct, not a noun.

For example...

...don't open a thread started by me and demonstrate some restraint by not commenting if you don't like what it says or feel its content is duplicitous.

What grade level did you complete, if any, in school? My 12 year old son has better grammatical skills than you do.

Spinmeister Alert!

Was the thread title filed auto-populated? No. YOU typed it into the thread title when you created the thread.

Dumb ass.

Still at it proving again how lifeless you are:

the-great-spinmeister-obama-politics-1322963841.jpg

Do you get a prize for annoying and disrupting the whole board with this? I'm only defending myself but you and that moron Si whatever just keep bumping this up and I'm sure to the annoyance of everyone.

The ironic thing is neither of you two shit eaters watched it or critiqued it.

Just bullshit, childish nonsense (affirmed by the lack of moderator concern) on both your parts over an obscure broken rule that they already said they understood my actions regarding it.

Really...fuck off and grow the fuck up!

Bye, bye

Poor thing.

Actually, I see several posters in this thread 'bitching' about it. So not only are you a moron, a troll, and grammatically challenged, you're also a liar. :rofl: @ you.

Forum List

Back