Obama banned this video

Liberal Policy is when faced with facts, kill the messenger.

Very true. They all concern themselves over a perfectly honest oversight on my part but the very ones whining can't even refute what they mock.

Gee I forgot a rule. But as a typical lib...do as I say not as I do. Si Mondo the crybaby can't even put a sentence together, goes around negging people like a cowardly shit and then calls for me to be banned as if he or it is in charge.

I think the mods will see that I was unaware of that rule and fully understand after reading my explanation why I posted it where I did.

Unless you are signing up to join Mormonism, you are as "bigoted" as I am.

So when do they give you your magic underpants and teach you the secret handshake to get into heaven?
Don't worry, Joe. When a bigot such as yourself starts spamming, I'll report you and ridicule you, too.

I'm fair that way.

;)

Joe's bigotry toward Mormons, Christians, etc. - very Naziesque, don't you think? Adolph Hitler would be proud of a dumb-fuck like this.
Joe has a few "issues", yes. He may want to beat you with a baseball bat, too. :eek:

Didn't say I was. Wasn't aware of it but it doesn't change the fact that YOU and your cohorts aren't in charge. I contacted a mod and explained. I'll live with his decision.

You weren't aware? Then why did you elect to agree to the terms of service?
Ignorance is not an excuse...

Well, in your case, maybe.

You're an idiotic asswipe that you sometimes forget.
Yet we all overlook that.

Very true. They all concern themselves over a perfectly honest oversight on my part but the very ones whining can't even refute what they mock.

Gee I forgot a rule. But as a typical lib...do as I say not as I do. Si Mondo the crybaby can't even put a sentence together, goes around negging people like a cowardly shit and then calls for me to be banned as if he or it is in charge.

I think the mods will see that I was unaware of that rule and fully understand after reading my explanation why I posted it where I did.

Interesting. You claim to have 'forgotten' a rule you claimed earlier you were 'unaware' of. Please, explain that logic, Mr. Spock.

P.S. Hey jerkoff, not every one goes to every section of the board so I'll post it where the fuck I please and I don't answer to you.

It's still here isn't it? And if it gets moved, I'll repost it just to piss you off.

So... when is this going to happen?? Dumb ass.

The jerkoff is back and went hunting for this thread. How did your efforts at getting me banned work out, moron?

I "chatted" with 2 mods...not an issue. Perfectly understood what my intent was. :lol:

P.S. Hey jerkoff, not every one goes to every section of the board so I'll post it where the fuck I please and I don't answer to you.

It's still here isn't it? And if it gets moved, I'll repost it just to piss you off.

The jerkoff is back and went hunting for this thread. How did your efforts at getting me banned work out, moron?

I "chatted" with 2 mods...not an issue. Perfectly understood what my intent was. :lol:

I must have missed the post where I claimed to be putting forth any effort to get you banned. Perhaps you could link to it, so we could all see? There's a good troll.

Interesting. You claim to have 'forgotten' a rule you claimed earlier you were 'unaware' of. Please, explain that logic, Mr. Spock.

Still waiting on the explanation for this, Mr. Spock. The logic will astound, I'm sure.

I must have missed the post where I claimed to be putting forth any effort to get you banned. Perhaps you could link to it, so we could all see? There's a good troll.

You did your best just as now to keep the issue alive. The mods didn't care, I don't care and neither do most here.:D

Get a new issue and a life. :badgrin: Keep waiiting for a reply to your other nonsense since you have nothing better to do.

:eusa_boohoo:

It's called moving the goalposts in a vain attempt to avoid own goals. :D

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

Still waiting on the explanation for this, Mr. Spock. The logic will astound, I'm sure.

Maybe you, Warrior and si quasimoto can get together and have a circle jerk or in this case a circle of jerks and wait for it.
:smoke:

Some dipshit makes one of the more boring birfer videos and decides to inflate his own importance by labeling it "Obama banned this video".

Oh! It MUST be true! It says RIGHT IN THE ALL CAPS TITLE that Obama banned it!

This is how gullible birfers are.

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. "

Last edited:
I guess you were being facetious when you said the president banned the video but it's interesting that some people accepted that idea. Maybe the time is finally right for democrats to make their move and throw the whole pesky Constitution out the window.

It's called moving the goalposts in a vain attempt to avoid own goals. :D

I sincerely doubt that. On what grounds? Defending myself against being attacked. No rule that says I can't post a thread on multiple boards. Besides, your small world would collapse if you were banned. I have a life, you might try getting one.

No moron, It's called reading the rules when one first gets here and not committing them to memory like lifeless souls such as you, Warrior, si quasimoto and Conservative pretend to do.

Then when posting not being aware of it at that very moment... as in not giving it a second thought at the time.

Any other stupid questions that you want answered? I do hope I made your day and that this is the highlight of it.

:badgrin:

I guess you were being facetious when you said the president banned the video but it's interesting that some people accepted that idea. Maybe the time is finally right for democrats to make their move and throw the whole pesky Constitution out the window.

It was the title given to it by the OP on YouTube.

Some dipshit makes one of the more boring birfer videos and decides to inflate his own importance by labeling it "Obama banned this video".

Never said I was a "birther", never said it was 100% factual, never gave it the original title.

All I did was post it for discussion. This is what we do here on a messageboard, isn't it?

The solution for many is easy...don't open a thread started by me and demonstrate some restraint by not commenting if you don't like what it says or feel its content is duplicity.

Pretty easy overall.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Maybe you, Warrior and si quasimoto can get together and have a circle jerk or in this case a circle of jerks and wait for it.
:smoke:
Actually, it's "quasimodo". So, "quasimoto [sic]" already includes "si modo" as a root in the name, so you're being redundant. Just a point of order, there.

And, I don't care if you're banned or not. I DO care about non-thinking parrots just spamming the board without offering any evidence that they can think for themsleves....like you and Lakhota do.

There aren't many rules here at USMB, so it's not too hard of a task to grasp them.

Never said I was a "birther", never said it was 100% factual, never gave it the original title.

All I did was post it for discussion. This is what we do here on a messageboard, isn't it?

The solution for many is easy...don't open a thread started by me and demonstrate some restraint by not commenting if you don't like what it says or feel its content is duplicity.

Pretty easy overall.:eusa_whistle:

where was the video banned from, dick-spittle?

Forum List

Back